"Owned"

Aeryn

Female
From
CA, US
So, for some reason, that word has been rattling around my head a bit lately, in the most delightful ways.

I'd love to hear people talk about what it means to them. Men, what does it mean to you to own a woman? Women, what are you experiences of being owned? How far would you take it?

I feel like that word touches something primal in me, and I like it ... but I also am curious if people are using it to mean what I imagine they're using it to mean ...

So, for some reason, that word has been rattling around my head a bit lately, in the most delightful ways.

I'd love to hear people talk about what it means to them. Men, what do3es it mean to you to own a woman? Women, what are you experiences of being owned? How far would you take it?

I feel like that word touches something primal in me, and I like it ... but I also am curious if people are using it to mean what I imagine they're using it to mean ...
What thoughts does your imagination come up with about how people are using the word owned?

Last edited:
Hey, I asked first. :)
Well to me it means exactly that .. that a man takes over all of the important decisions of a woman's life including when and how many ******* she will have and with whom she will have them .. (Personally, I think that a young white girl should be bred as often as possible through all of her fertile year. When her body is ready) .. It can even be the most trivial of decisions.. BUT, to get to this point a man MUST prove his dominance over her by overpowering any resistance that she has to his authority until she gives in and then he he owns her

Last edited:
I guess it's a fantasy, I don't know - just completely surrendering control. I've thought about it a lot, why that appeals to me so much.
There's a reason why it's on your mind a lot and that's simply because a woman is meant to seek out a man who is strong enough to lead her in a life together and so first he has to overpower her own strong will to resist until she realizes that he is strong enough to lead and to protect her

Last edited:
Well to me it means exactly that .. that a man takes over all of the important decisions of a woman's life including when and how many ******* she will have and with whom she will have them .. (Personally, I think that a young white girl should be bred as often as possible through all of her fertile year. When her body is ready) .. It can even be the most trivial of decisions.. BUT, to get to this point a man MUST prove his dominance over her by overpowering any resistance that she has to his authority until she gives in and then he he owns her

Hm, read this twice and still seem to have missed the part about how the omnipotent 'owners' pay support for the ******* they have these women breed.

I'd love to hear people talk about what it means to them. Men, what does it mean to you to own a woman? Women, what are you experiences of being owned? How far would you take it?

I agree that the word touches something primal tha's why it's intense and strong to read it when

Back