"Owned"

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Aeryn, Sep 1, 2016.

1. Aeryn

Aeryn Member

US
    So, for some reason, that word has been rattling around my head a bit lately, in the most delightful ways.

I'd love to hear people talk about what it means to them. Men, what does it mean to you to own a woman? Women, what are you experiences of being owned? How far would you take it?

I feel like that word touches something primal in me, and I like it ... but I also am curious if people are using it to mean what I imagine they're using it to mean ...

Mathias, bigdickcuck, rovert and 3 others like this.
  2. maccachew

maccachew Active Member

What thoughts fo your imagination come up with about how people are using the owned

3. Aeryn

Aeryn Member

US
    Hey, I asked first. :)

Mathias and maccachew like this.
  4. cuckcpl41

cuckcpl41 Active Member

US
    image.jpg W/we get excited at the thought of being considered the sexual property of a lover/BBC and all that would bring or open up to. Controlled by him, submitting to his will and desires without question providing sexual devotion in whatever form he desires.

dmoney, Ann4BBC, Mathias and 15 others like this.
  5. cuckcpl41

cuckcpl41 Active Member

US
    image.jpg In addition we have come to appreciate the less stressful role the husband plays.... He serves and is there to please.... He no longer has to suffer from performance anxiety it has been me liminTed by my Bull...

dmoney, Mathias, Sandy Jones and 8 others like this.
  6. maccachew

maccachew Active Member

Well to me it means exactly that .. that a man takes over all of the important decisions of a woman's life including when and how many kids she will have and with whom she will have them .. (Personally, I think that a young white girl should be bred as often as possible through all of her fertile year. When her body is ready) .. It can even be the most trivial of decisions.. BUT, to get to this point a man MUST prove his dominance over her by overpowering any resistance that she has to his authority until she gives in and then he he owns her

#6 maccachew, Sep 2, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2016
    trk258 and Lekkerbek like this.
  7. Aeryn

Aeryn Member

US
    I guess it's a fantasy, I don't know - just completely surrendering control. I've thought about it a lot, why that appeals to me so much.

Jaaake and maccachew like this.
  8. maccachew

maccachew Active Member

There's a reason why it's on your mind a lot and that's simply because a do.an is meant to seek out a man who is strong enough to lead her in a life together and so first he has to overpower her own strong will to resist until she realizes that he is strong enough to lead and to protect her

9. Mathias

Mathias Active Member

please post more pics on this theme.Thank you

10. ctcougar

ctcougar Member

US
    Hm, read this twice and still seem to have missed the part about how the omnipotent 'owners' pay support for the kids they have these women breed.

BethLuvsBBConly likes this.
  11. BethLuvsBBConly

BethLuvsBBConly Well-Known Member Gold Member

When our black BF is here, we are his submissive sluts and we sexually service any and all of his desires. I was never submissive to any man before going black, now I relish my submission.

Mathias and Cuckcpl83 like this.
  12. VoyerDude

VoyerDude Active Member

Canada
    I dont think owned is the right word, more like committed is a good word

13. Sam71

Sam71 Member

For me it is during sex. The black man is more in control and demanding and the white woman will allow him his sexual desires. It doesn't mean I am going to cook his dinner afterwards!

sunlovers1 likes this.
  14. Tina & Don

Tina & Don Member

To be used any way he wants, any hole or part of her, to never say no to anything, to be loaned out, to be passed around to his friends or anyone else for use.

Jackmeoff and Mathias like this.
  15. sunlovers1

sunlovers1 Active Member

I so agree with this comment.
    Sue x

Mathias likes this.
  16. Mathias

Mathias Active Member

I agree that the word touches something primal tha's why it's intense and strong to read it when

sunlovers1 likes this.