OVERWHELMING DESIRE

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
I have never had sex with a black man before, but I find myself fantasizing about it all the time. In my fantasy, I spend a long time gazing at his huge black cock in wonder, and just almost worshiping the beauty. I don't want to cheat on my husband but my desire to be dominated by a large, muscular, well-hung black stud is almost overwhelming and I think its just a matter of time.

1.jpg

A lot of white men can be cowardly about admitting to such. I always like meeting those who've made up their minds about wanting their wives to be involved in such, and not the ones that take forever to make up their minds and then go about following their wives around town to see if she's been misbehaving.

Husbands who are into this kind of thing won't mind. We want our wives to be taken by physically superior black men otherwise we wouldn't find it exciting.

A lot of white men can be cowardly about admitting to such. I always like meeting those who've made up their minds about wanting their wives to be involved in such, and not the ones that take forever to make up their minds and then go about following their wives around town to see if she's been misbehaving.
i m not coward , i admit that a black man is a natural need and hapiness for our marriage ,thank you all black lovers for your generosity

i m not coward , i admit that a black man is a natural need and hapiness for our marriage ,thank you all black lovers for your generosity

Never said you were such. I meant those others out there who keep pretending about it. Never would that include you.

Back