Overheard GF and her friend talk about black poles...

So, recently me and my girlfriend was hanging out a mall with a water front with her friend she hasn't seen in ages. I was kind off minding my own business as we walked and them talking a lot while catching up.

We then saw this pretty impressive all black sail boat heading out of the peer. We all admired it when my GF's friend talked about how massive the sail is, upon which she also commented: "The only way pole can be that big is if it's black".

This caught my attention but without looking at them or reacting to the comment, my girlfriend and her bff chuckled and responded: "Well, once you go black...".

The two of them had this moment where they grinned at each other in agreement.

Now this little talk and the image of how they chuckled in agreement is stuck in my head and partially erotic. I'm not wondering, has the two of them ever seen a bare black cock, or a big black cock for that matter? And even though from previous talks aren't interested in black guys, do you guys and girls think they have thought about it trying it?

So, recently me and my girlfriend was hanging out a mall with a water front with her friend she hasn't seen in ages. I was kind off minding my own business as we walked and them talking a lot while catching up.

We then saw this pretty impressive all black sail boat heading out of the peer. We all admired it when my GF's friend talked about how massive the sail is, upon which she also commented: "The only way pole can be that big is if it's black".

This caught my attention but without looking at them or reacting to the comment, my girlfriend and her bff chuckled and responded: "Well, once you go black...".

Now this little talk and the image of how they chuckled in agreement is stuck in my head and partially erotic. I'm not wondering, has the two of them ever seen a bare black cock, or a big black cock for that matter? And even though from previous talks aren't interested in black guys, do you guys and girls think they have thought about it trying it?
Definitely thought about it and the visualise it.
My wife has mentioned statements like that with me 'black is bigger' and I had same thoughts as you. I guess she knows :)

Definitely thought about it and the visualise it.
My wife has mentioned statements like that with me 'black is bigger' and I had same thoughts as you. I guess she knows :)

Yeah, now each time I like to see how she talks to black guys. She has mentioned that some black guys have hit on her before and she then tells them she is in a relationship...

I remember once overhearing the wife and her friend chatting and the friend said "Is it just me or do all black guys want anal sex?', to which my wife replied "I know, every black guy I've had has done me up the arse too!"

Ask your girlfriend and get the answer direct from the source

I remember once overhearing the wife and her friend chatting and the friend said "Is it just me or do all black guys want anal sex?', to which my wife replied "I know, every black guy I've had has done me up the arse too!"

Lol not sure about that, I've never done it. Not saying I wouldn't either but the opportunity hasn't presented itself yet. And I'm not gonna push for it.

Back