Overall Experiences

Hi,

My husband and I are looking for our first time with a BBC. We are curious if anyone has had any "bad" experiences or if for the most part, then have all been enjoyable. Obviously all involved have to be on the same page and expecting the same results in the end. Anyway, thanks for your opinions and experiences ahead of time.

Hi,
My husband and I are looking for our first time with a BBC. We are curious if anyone has had any "bad" experiences or if for the most part, then have all been enjoyable. Obviously all involved have to be on the same page and expecting the same results in the end. Anyway, thanks for your opinions and experiences ahead of time.

whtcpl4, keep in mind that a bad experience for one couple might be a good experience for another. It's all what the 2 of you, as a couple, expect from it. Some husbands prefer to be humiliated by the bull, and some wives prefer condoms be used, etc ... so try to decide what your boundaries are before actually hooking up so no one's time is felt wasted. Ultimately its the wife who needs to enjoy and benefit the most, so the wife should be the conductor as to where the relationship goes with the bull(s) chosen. Hopefully, the 2 of you will hook up with a bull who's primary focus is to make your experiences wonderful. But, you need to know when to stop a relationship should the bull crop an attitude or arrive with an unmanageable ego. Some couples desire this and some don't. It's up to you, however, in what direction ... Best of luck ... Mac :)

I have been with a few black men and I can say be prepared for a let down if you think they are all endowed. After all, it's subjective to them because they just want some period. Otherwise, they are just like any other guy and I would only play with one I clicked with and wouldn't feel bad if it ended up being just a one time thing.

My first wife hooked up with a black guy who worked at a store in the mall she finally let him come back to our place and they screwed in our bed. The next thing she knew he was calling her everyday telling her he wanted to stick his black cock in her pussy again threating to tell me. She panicted and allowed him to screw her a couple more times but he continued to call her finally she was getting so sick had to take her to the doctor. She finally confessed about letting a black man screw her and his continually calling once he found out I knew and we would report anymore calls to the police he never called back and she never saw him again. So my advice be careful and know the guy.

My first wife hooked up with a black guy who worked at a store in the mall she finally let him come back to our place and they screwed in our bed. The next thing she knew he was calling her everyday telling her he wanted to stick his black cock in her pussy again threating to tell me. She panicted and allowed him to screw her a couple more times but he continued to call her finally she was getting so sick had to take her to the doctor. She finally confessed about letting a black man screw her and his continually calling once he found out I knew and we would report anymore calls to the police he never called back and she never saw him again. So my advice be careful and know the guy.

On the flip side of things, I met a couple and when we started to get down, I went behind her and started working her pussy. She started to get off really hard and the husband flipped out! I thought he was going to fight me, but he did not and I grabbed my clothes and left. A couple of weeks later she texts me asking to meet her somewhere else without her husband. All I am trying to say is that it goes both ways.

Back