Over the counter birth control methods

slutwifemia

(sorry English is not my first language)Which is the best? we bought some that you pull it into the vagina with an "injector", but that one is not good for clean up because what you eat is that substance not the cum. We saw different types at the pharmacy but don't know which chose.. any advice? thanks

Can you even get birth control over the counter without a prescription (besides condoms)? Angie was on the pill for years but she switched to an implant about 3 years ago because her bull flushed her pills down the toilet one weekend. There was never a pregnancy risk (there was enough in her system that she was not going to get pregnant that late in her cycle), but her bull loves to have that level of control so she changed her birth control method. She has been very happy with the results (no unexpected pregnancies for 3 years - crossing fingers - and no irritation or side effects from the implant). I would suggest you talk to your health care provider about birth control options.

Plan B One-Step (the morning after pill) is over the counter.
Thanks MacNfries.

Apparently I should have checked with Angie before I made that post. She also informed me that "foam" (spermicide) and "the sponge" are also available over the counter.

Guess I should have checked with the one getting filled with cum before I opened by big mouth! :)

.... Apparently I should have checked with Angie before I made that post. She also informed me that "foam" (spermicide) and "the sponge" are also available over the counter. :)

well, actually, LittleWhite, if you're a pussy eater, as I am, you can scratch the "foam". It really is messy and makes the pussy taste terrible. I put it in the "for fucking only" category. And in all my years of fucking I can't recall any girl I've been with that used the sponge ... doesn't sound inviting though.
Plus, with most all these types of b-c, they tend to ruin the romantic mood a bit. So, if her activities are limited to an occasional sexual fling or two a month, probably Plan B would be the way to go. Mac

Back