Over before it started :(

Essexhusband

Told my wife today I want her to be a bbc receiving slut wife and she said I'm disgusting and if I want that she will leave me, I love her loads and wish she could see the light, as her husband I know I should invite bulls round and tend to their every request, telling her that they will wear condoms but knowing I've cut a hole in every one of them so the superior black sperm can fill her cervix. Knowing I must clean her after a fuck with just my tongue and doing everything our bull tells me to. Unless any of you have any ideas it's all over

It's all over...you can't ******* your wife to fuck black men, she has to make that decision on her own, and apparently she has no interest. Don't press your luck unless a divorce is really what you're looking for.

SOmetimes a subtle means of persuasion and suggestiveness is what's most required to convincing a wife to indulge in this habit. There's no law that saws you can't convince the wife to cuck you, likewise there isn't that says she won't divorce you if ever you mention this to her next time. It comes down to what you want.

Back