Outdoor Interracial

how many have had outdoor sex with bbc?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nice idea for post and photo group. enjoyed these pics a whole lot. White gf are wonderful and doing it in the outdoors adds a extra thrill. about five years ago i was taking in the football games at the local pub. a white babe was checking me out and accasionaly coming over for some small talk. when the game was nearing the end she sat next to me and we chatted and i bought her a ******* we talk for a while then i was getting ready to go she got up and asked if she could walk back to town with me i was ok with it and we left the place. we took shortcut thru the park and she stopped and sat on the table of a picnic bench we talked some more and she began strocking my bbc cock thru my pants. she took her cloths off and before i new she was taking mine off, i was cool with it. with moon out full i could clearly see her milky white body she layed back and i slide my black cock in her and she let out soft "oh *******" i rode her until she came and let my seed fill her then in the light from the moon i could see my cock slip out of her. we went back to street she went her way and i went mine. never saw her again i always wondered if my seed took hold and fertilized her. she had nice body and always remeber watching her boobs bouce back and forth in the moonlight as i pounded her. sorry no pics i didnt have my flash LOL

the wife used to meet her bull outdoors all the time. whenever he called they had a meeting place to go to outdoors. could not do it at our house due to *******, not his for other family members... she went one time and he asked if he could bring a friend. she said yes and took four nuts in her cunt in an hour outdoors. i ate well that night! :D

Back