OUT OF THE BLUE

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
During my first marriage my husband and I were attending an office party for the company for which we both worked. There was an attractive guy there who I'd seen at work but had never met. We started chatting and the chemistry between us was immediately evident. I told him I had to go to the ladies room and he picked up on my little hint and subtly followed me. Within ten minutes of meeting him I was sucking his beautiful black cock and taking his load down my throat. No one, including my husband, ever found out.

Hehehhe ....

Jill

During my first marriage my husband and I were attending an office party for the company for which we both worked. There was an attractive guy there who I'd seen at work but had never met. We started chatting and the chemistry between us was immediately evident. I told him I had to go to the ladies room and he picked up on my little hint and subtly followed me. Within ten minutes of meeting him I was sucking his beautiful black cock and taking his load down my throat. No one, including my husband, ever found out.

Hehehhe ....

Jill
Hot story wish it would happen to me

Back