OUR TRIP TO WASHINGTON...

A few years ago when my wife and I were in our 30's and had no *******,we were touring Washington DC. After walking around for a couple of hours we were hungry and very thirsty so we stopped at a street vendor for a ******* and a couple of hot dogs.

We were standing next to the vendors cart just chatting when a young black man rode up on a 10 speed bike.

He just sat on the bike, and started talking to us.

"OH miss, could you tell me what time it is?" he asked my wife.

She turned to see him seated there, with his legs spread open on the bike. His very tight riding pants showing 8 inches of cock down his left leg. Pants so tight, you could distinguish the circumcised head of his cock. A good looking young man, obviously fit from riding his bike.

She couldn't say a word. She literarily stood there with her mouth open staring at his display.

"Miss?" he repeated.

I chimed in with the time for him. Then he took out a dollar and asked my wife if she would purchase a lemonade for him.

She still just stood there staring.

I took his dollar and got him a large lemonade, and stared at his cock myself. He politely thanked us, and sat on his bike sipping his *******.

I then took my wife by the arm and led her over to a table under an umbrella. Our cyclist took a ******* or two from his lemonade and kept looking at us.

My 33 year old, 5 foot 2 inch, 120 pound, C cupped, nicely built, brunet wife, was still staring back at him.

Then he held his ******* and maneuvered his bike over to our table. As he sat on his bike now his cock was more prominent, maybe starting to get a little hard. I am sure, he was making sure, he was giving us his best display, and I sure couldn't blame him. He introduced himself as Todd. Todd looked directly at my wife and asked. "Are you vacationing here in DC?"

She just shook her head yes.

"You've sure have some great weather for it, usually it is pretty hot here, now."

She shook her head again, and said, "It's very nice." Her voice an octave lower than I usually heard it.

"So where are you staying?"

I had to be the one to answer "The Marriott."

We made some small talk when he offered; "Well I know my way around, and I have little to do today, so, maybe, if you don't mind, I could show you a few things." My wife shot me a quick look, and the look in her eyes let me know she wanted to see more.

I said, "Well maybe, just how much would you want for that?"

Todd replied, "OH really nothing, I have a good job with the government, so the money doesn't matter. It just so happens today, I have time off, and you folks look interesting. I'm sure I would enjoy it, maybe, if you just buy me dinner. I know a very nice spot for dinner, out of the way, and reasonable price too."

My wife still dumbstruck, shook her head yes and I told him "I guess that would be fine. OK, thank you."

Now Todd took one more bold step as he reached down, and moved his cock around and up a little. I was sure it was getting hard on him. My wife latter told me she was hot, and wet at the time, and to be truthful, my cock was getting hard too.

Todd was able to leave his bike with a friend only a few blocks away, and then we all got into a cab and started a tour. We did see some interesting sights and he knew how to get around the city and string things together so the cab rides were kept cheap.

When we stopped for lunch, my treat, Todd sat next to my wife and he rubbed his cock quite a bit where she could see it, but, I think, he thought I couldn't. We ordered some drinks and then we all started to loosen up.

I got up and went to the mens room. As I walked back to the table, they were on their second drinks and were laughing and talking it up a lot. I returned, and, as I sat down, my wife said she had to use the powder room, she got up to go. Then, Todd said he was going to the mens room and would ******* her to the back. As they walked away my wife was walking very close to Todd almost leaning into his strong frame. They disappeared into the back area. It took 15 minutes before they came walking back together. Another ******* and my wife was leaning into Todd and her hand was below the table. We really enjoyed our lunch, and then headed out with a full stomach, and a buzz on.

After a short afternoon of sightseeing, we decided it was time to get cleaned up for dinner. I figured Todd would go to his apartment, get ready, and then join us at the restaurant. After all he still had on his riding apparel. I was very much wondering what would happen as the evening progressed, seeing the way we were getting along.

Todd told us, that he just happened to have a suit, and a shirt, at a cleaners just down the street from the Marriott. Supposed he picked it up, and then he could accompany us to our room, where he could clean up. He would buy a razor, and shaving cream in the hotel shop. Then we could all go out to dinner.

My wife chimed in with, "Oh that won't be necessary, my husband will give you his cream, and a razor." So we stopped at the cleaners, Todd picked up a very nice suit and shirt, and then, right up to our room. My wife announced she wanted to shower first. She was in the shower for about 10 minutes while Todd and I talked, and decided Todd would be next.

My wife came out wearing a towel around her hair, and a towel wrapped around her, in a boob tuck.

Todd quickly went in, and the shower started right up again. My wife told me how sexy she thought he was, and how her, looking at his cock turned her on so much. Latter she assured me, I would reap the benefit of that. I was getting excited and couldn't wait for latter, but I would have to.

Todd was done next and came out with a towel wrapped around him. We could see a bulge of his cock under the towel. His suit and shirt were in the room, as was my near naked wife. I wondered how we would all change. I naively figured one would go into the bathroom. But my wife just said: "Well hubby, go take your shower." I glanced at both of them and then went into the bathroom with my harding cock. I closed the door, got into the shower,, my head spinning. I showered and played with my cock, but decided to not jerk off, and save it for latter.

As I finished up, I wrapped a towel around me, (as was the style of the day now), and prepared to join my wife and Todd. I wondered again, just how we would be able to dress, and how could we all stand around with towels wrapped around us? I had a hard time concealing my hard cock up under the towel and hoped I wouldn't have to wait too long to get into some clothes.

When I opened the door, that problem was gone. I was greeted by the sight of my wife, now naked, down on her knees with Todd's hard black cock disappearing into he mouth. She wasn't taking it easy on the blow job either, she was really moving her mouth up and down his cock, sucking deeply and noisily.

My cock got even harder under the towel.

She sucked his cock as Todd looked at me and grinned, then said, to her, "OK get up on the bed, I'm going to give you what you've wanted all day." Quickly, she stopped sucking his cock and scrambled onto the bed on her back, with her legs in the air. She pulled her legs back so they were over her tits.

Todd climed on the bed, and held his cock over her cunt. "Tell me baby, what do you want."

"FUCK ME,,,, Give me that hard black cock." He eased it up to her pussy about half way, then pulled back out, and asked, "What about your hubby over there."

"FUCK HIM LET HIM FIND HIS OWN COCK!"

Todd replied, "That's a good idea. Hubby, get on the phone and invite my friends over here,,,,,, for you." And he started to slowly stroke into her.

I was stunned!

"DO IT!" he insisted, "Or I won't give your wife here my cock, I'll just get dressed and leave."

I am sure this worked out just as he wanted, as my wife yelled; "GET ON THE PHONE YOU BASTARD AND DO AS HE TELLS YOU, DO IT NOW!!! DO IT;!!! I WANT HIS COCK AND I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO FOR ME TO GET IT!"

I picked up the phone and he gave me the number to call, and proceeded to put his cock deep into my wife. "And hold the phone so I can hear what is said." Todd told me. "And be sure you show him respect, call him Sir, he likes that."

She moaned and groned and whipped her ass up and down, she was doing all the work as Todd just held still and grinned, as her cunt worked on his cock.

I made the call, his name was Gordon. Gordon answered the phone, and I stammered out who I was. "Hello, Sir, this is Jay Kirking, I'm here with a a Todd, and ah a ah he wanted me ah a to invite you to ah join, to join a us in our room." He laughed and said "And I bet ole Todd has his cock out for your wife right now," he laughed again, "or does he have it in her?" He laughed.

"His, his ah cock is ah, in, in her." I admitted to a man I didn't know. I know I was humiliated, and blushing like a little kid and I couldn't take in more than a little panting breath.

"And what are you calling me for?" he asked.

Todd was able to hear, and told me what to tell him, now moving his cock in my wife letting her squeal and squirm around on his cock trying to get herself off.

"Would you please come over to room 312 of the Renaissance Marriott? And let us have your cock for our enjoyment."

A quick correction from Todd. I said " And bring Roy along" I added, "We want you to enjoy his cock too."

Todd added; "Make sure you tell him that you will be sucking some cock to, Gordon really gets into that. He likes white sissies as much as white pussy."

Then he laughed as he continued to give my wife the pleasure of his cock.

I told the man on the phone, "Your cocks will be used for me to suck." I panted out, "I will enjoy sucking your cocks myself."

My head was swimming I couldn't think on my own, I just stood there mumbling out what I was told to say.

Todd once again gave me more to tell Gordon.

"Your cocks will be for me to suck on, and to fuck my wife, and fill her with your cum so I can suck it out. I will suck your cock for the cum too..... Please come over." "SIR!" Todd corrected me. "Please come over Sir." I said, completely humbled and beaten.

My head was now spinning. I had no will of my own. I knew I would be turned into a cocksucker and I would have no choice. I guess, I would be doing it for my wife, but really I knew I would be doing it for me. Damn I wanted it. Damn I was so horny.

Gordon laughed and said, "OK, Roy and I have been sitting here waiting for this call." Gordon hung up. I was totally humiliated by now; but totally turned on too.

Now Todd turned his attention to my wife and gave her some really good fucking, he was ramming cock into her hard and deep, she was squealing and throwing herself up to meet his thrusting. He was filling her deeper and wider than I ever could. Soon my wife started coming, and Todd kept ramming her. She whipped her head back and forth and was twisting and throwing her body all around Then Todd yelled what a great fuck she was how her cunt was tight and felt so good and he was coming deep in her hot cunt. He told her how tight her cunt was, and then said probably because you husband has such a small white cock.

She joined right in, "Yes, he has a pitiful little white boy cock. Give me your big black cock hard and deep."

I just stood there in shock, my cock hard, my mouth hanging open, l felt foolish, I knew my 4 inch cock would never do anything like that for her; EVER! I knew we would be seeing more black men and she would be seeking more black cock.

They whipped around on the bed for a minute then slowly came down. After a minute or two, Todd said; "OK peckerwood get over here and lick my cum out of her cunt like the pussy boy you are."

I just stood there, my mouth hanging open, my cock hard as a rock. I went to the bed and got between her legs. I looked at her open cunt, and the cum leaking out of it and then my head went down and my mouth started licking and sucking up the mixture of her and Todd's cum.

I was deeply turned on to doing this, I wanted to please both of them so much and I wanted to do this to eat cum.

She held my hair and moved her cunt up and down my face and moaned again. Todd moved up to give his cock to her available mouth and she quickly began sucking on it as I ate cum.

I just stood there, my mouth hanging open, my cock hard as a rock. I went to the bed and got between her
legs. I looked at her open cunt, and the cum leaking out of it and then my head went down and my mouth started
licking and sucking up the mixture of her and Todd's cum.

I couldn't belive it I was licking up another man's come from my wife.
Tasting his come. I never thought a man's cum would be in my mouth.
And from my wife's pussy.
I was so beaten.
And what about when the other guys got here?
Where would their cum end up?

She held my hair and moved her cunt up and down my face and moaned again.
Todd moved up to give his cock to her available mouth, she quickly began sucking on it, as I licked cum.

Then some movement between and some loud whispering I really couldn't make out. Then I heard my wife say
"Go on do it, you said you would make him do it and I want to see it."

Todd moved down the bed next to me and grabbed my hair. Lifting my head around he presented his cock to me
and said "Suck my cock, suck it really good. Suck it deep".
I had just been licking cum, but that was still just licking my wife's cunt, still maybe heterosexual not queer, not cocksucking,
not this!

Todd reinterated, "Suck my cock!"
And my wife chimed in, "Go on suck his cock, suck it like a good husband. Suck it, that will really turn me on again.
IF you don't if you don't suck his cock, you will be sorry believe me."

He pulled my hair moving my mouth to his cock, then he pushed forward and my mouth opened and his cock was in
it.
I was now sucking on his cock.
I now had no excuse, I was now a queer, cocksucker.
I moved my head a little and he stroked his cock in and out of my mouth.
It really wasn't bad at all. I was kind of OK with it, when my wife said, "WOW a cocksucker, WOW what a faggot"!

"What a faggot? She was the one who wanted me to do this, she was the one who threatened me to do this or else,
and now she is calling me a faggot?"

Then Todd said, "See I told you he would, I knew it, all these little whities are willing cock suckers for black cock."
That kind of pissed me off and I tried to pull my head back but my position gave me no leverage, and Todd held my
hair strongly. I sure couldn't say anything with a mouthful of cock.

I sucked down on his cock, mad, but nothing I could do about it, and as he was stroking it in and out of my mouth
there was a knock at the door.
"That will be Gordon and Roy." Todd said.
He got off the bed and told us. "Get off the bed, and get on your knees in the middle of the room here. Both of you'"

My wife was off the bed and on her knees first, and I complied, as if we had no choice, as if we had no will.
Todd went to the door and said "Wait a minute, I'll unlock the door and you come in, in 10
seconds."

Then Todd walked around behind us and took hold of our hair. As the door opened he pulled up on our hair, forsing us up
on our knees, putting us on display and making it very clear who was totally in charge of whom.
Gordon and Roy walked in, seeing my wife and me naked, on our knees and pulled up on full display
That sight invoked laughter out of them.

"WOW! Todd you really have something for us there. What a nice display, and what fun we are all going to have."

Then Gordon pulled out his cock and walked right over to me, and pushed his cock in my face, "Open up." he said.
I opened my mouth.
Gordon's cock slid into my mouth, and I sucked down on it. Todd then used my hair to move my head back and forth
on Gordons cock. Gordon laughed and stroked his cock in rhythm with Todd's movements of my head.

I was now a used cocksucker for sure. I had no say in this, I had no will to do anything else, I resigned myself to being
a cuckolded, cocksucker.
I could never, never, go back.

Then Todd let go of my hair, and Gordon reached down and grabbed a fistful. He used it to control my sucking mouth on
his cock.
Todd pulled my wife up, and onto the bed by her hair. He positioned himself on his back and pulled my wife around so she
would have to suck on his cock on her hands and knees. Roy took advantage of her upturned ass and climbed up behind her and
put his cock into her.
Then I was totally distracted by Gordon's use of my mouth. Gordon fucked deep and hard using my mouth for the pleasure
of his cock.
He held his cock still and moved my head for his pleasure. After about a minute of me being used like this, I accepted my position
and started really getting into sucking his cock. I sucked down as well as I could on such a thick cock with a big head.
He was moving me so his cock was gagging me, and I pushed forward too to really get down on his cock.
I was gagging and grunting and even moaning. I was also drooling down my chest since I found it almost impossible to swallow.

I knelt there totally getting absorbed in my position as cocksucker. Todd pointed this out to everyone, especially my wife as he
said, "Look at your faggot husband, he is sucking that cock as good as any cocksucker, as good as you. He loves it. He will
now suck any cock, ay any time, you can bet on it."

I realized he was right, now I was a cocksucker, and I was owned and I knew I was hooked on it.

Then Gordon started really fucking my mouth, jamming deep and fast, then holding for a couple of seconds then picking up again.
He held my head still with strong had and fucked deep into my mouth ramming into my throat.
After a few good and deep thrusts he pulled out so I could breath and drool pored out of my well used mouth.
Then grabbing my ears again he rammed deep in and out of my mouth land throat.
He held up again down my throat,
I gagged and couldn't breath I tried to pull back but he held me.
I started to panic, and then he let me go. I half fell back and again drooled like a faucet.
Gordon tweeked my nose and then slapped his large cock across my face.
I knew this move really demonstrated how he owned me now, I was, no doubt, his bitch.
He told me to lay down on the other bed and hang my head over the side. This now presented my mouth and throat a
straight fuck hole for his cock. And he used it like that! Fucking in and out deep and long. The drool was coming out of my
mouth with his out strokes and down my upside down face. Over my eyes and into my nose.
He was groaning and moaning and really enjoying his fucking of my face.
Gordon let out a couple of deep grunts and then a "OOOOHHHH Damn! OOOOHHHH NOW, OHH take it! OOOHHH this is great!
OK sswallow OOOOHHH YES!"

I gulped cum, and then, as his cock softened in my mouth I continued to suck on it as he pulled back.
I laid there, groaning myself, my cock at attention showing everyone that I was not repulsed by his use of me.
I sucked at his cock.
"Woe boy that's it for now, it's empty, you sucked it all out."

I actually felt empty, and laid there naked, and my cock sticking up so very excited.
I wanted more.

Then Gordon said that he planed to take me over to James's place where I could get some more cock from James and "Dink", and
"Twink".

WOW my stomach did a flip, to think they thought they could just take me someplace and use me like they owned me.
Well they did, I knew that there was no way out for me now. And it was clear my wife would do nothing to save me.
She was really enjoying her fucking and her cocksucking.
I was amazed.
I thought how ironic, now in this day and age, we were going to be a white slaves to black masters.

Gordon looked around the room,

I only got part way through this hopefully fictional story. What a total lack of respect for a marriage! I would never let a man treat my husband or my marriage with such disrespect, regardless of the size of his cock. And my husband, as much as he loves me, would have walked out immediately if anything like that was even suggested and I looked like I was going to go along with it.

I only got part way through this hopefully fictional story. What a total lack of respect for a marriage! I would never let a man treat my husband or my marriage with such disrespect, regardless of the size of his cock. And my husband, as much as he loves me, would have walked out immediately if anything like that was even suggested and I looked like I was going to go along with it.

MMMM are you aware of the thread of this forum??

Wife's story….

From my point of view our trip to Washington was a watershed point in my life.
It turned me from a up-tight executive who didn't like sex into a hot pants, slutty, submissive who craved being used.

I am a successful Account Executive at a financial company in New York. Married to a vanilla kind of successful man.
I make a lot more money than him, but that never bothered either of us, I don't think.
The best part about him is he looks good in a suit. I can take him to a party or event and he always behaves and makes me look good.
He is placid around the house and I always get my way which I find great.
He was OK in the bed room but his 4 inch cock never really did much for me, and the lack of imagination in our sex life, was, well really vanilla.
However I had settled in and really had no plan for cheating at all.

So when we met Todd, it was a real awaking for me. He touched parts of me both mentally and physically that had been completely ignored or left untouched all my life.

We met Todd at the lemonade stand and that bulge of his cock in his riding pants got my attention immediately.
I really couldn't talk for a bit. His cock looked so hot and so nicely shaped with a great head on a beautiful shaft.
I wanted it right away. I knew my boring sex life was going to be a thing of the past along with my fidelity.
I had no idea that my stogie husband would be turned into a cocksucker as well. And that I would come to dominate and totally humiliate him over and over.

We picked up Todd, and he joined us on our tour. I kept looking at that beautiful bulge in his pants and kept wanting it in my pants.
At lunch time we selected a nice restaurant with quiet booths along the back wall.
My husband Rick went to use the men's room leaving Todd and me alone for a while. I put my hand on his leg near the bulge that was his cock.

We made a little small talk and passed a couple of sexy jokes back and forth. I was getting real turned on as our second ******* arrived.
My hand was now up his leg far enough to feel his cock, and his hand was on my leg very near my cunt.
As My husband came back, we straightened up a little, but then, I said I had to use the ladies room, thinking I needed a break to cool down a little.
Todd offered to show me the way back to the rest rooms and got up and walked with me.
When we went around the corner into the hall, Todd put his hand on my ass, and I responded by reaching over and feeling his hardening cock.

We stopped just outside the Men's room and Todd pulled me to him and kissed me.
I responded and pushed my boobs into his body. My hand rubbed his cock and then, I went to my knees and licked the outline of his cock.
He pushed me away a little and said "Latter baby."
He went into the Men's room. and I into the Ladies room.
As I sat and did my business, I took the opportunity to finger my pussy. It felt amazingly good.

I left the Ladies room, Todd was standing outside the Men's room and I took a bold move and pushed him into the Men's room.
I pulled at the top of his bicycle pants and went to my knees. I had to get to that cock!

But again he pushed me away and told me, "Look baby, we can get to that latter. You will get your chance if you behave for me. Now get up and let's get back to your husband."

I was walking and snuggling up to Todd as we went back to the table. After we were in out booth my hand again went to his cock. His hand was now feeling my pussy.
I had taken my panties off so his hand was separated from my sex by just the material of my shorts. I know my crotch area was wet.
I was totally lost and hot as hell. I was determined to somehow get that black cock into me today.
During our afternoon sightseeing I kept thinking back to the boys I had in college. Air heads and control freaks mostly, but great cocks and usually gave me a good cum for the time they put in.
They were just way too interested in themselves to hold my attention.

As our afternoon was wrapping up, I wanted Todd even more. Todd told us about his suit, and shirt at a nearby cleaners, and that was all the opening I needed.
I was thrilled as the idea came up about him just going to get the suit and then right to our room. I was now determined to get his cock into me within the hour.
I knew Mr. Milk-toast husband would not stand in my way even thought this would be the first time I would ever Cuckold him.
In our room, I headed into the shower right away. Showering, doing my hair, and fingering myself and playing with my own tits.
I was so hot!

I wrapped a towel around myself and went out into the bedroom.
Todd took his shower then, my husband went in for his.
As soon as he was in the shower room, off came my towel and I was on my knees in front of Todd pulling off his towel and freeing that beautiful cock.
How could I describe it? Over eight inches, tight skinned and beautiful black with a nice head on that beautiful shaft!!!

My mouth went right to it.
Todd stopped me and said, "Just lick it from my balls up for a while."
OH that was so delightful the way he took control of me.

"How do you like that cock?" he asked.

I replied, "OH, I like it a lot in fact I love it, I want it in me."

Todd laughed and said, "I want you to lick it, then suck it then, if your good I give you the best Fuck you've ever had. And how would you like to see your little husband sucking some nice black cock?"

"OOOHHH," I replied, "I would love to watch that!"

My mouth went to the base of his cock. I licked his balls for just a second, or two, then, licked up that black rocket.
As I go to the head, I licked around just on the bottom side of the helmet. I teased it with my tongue. I kept licking at that area, hoping that would get him hot enough to want is sucked completely.

It must have worked. As I licked up on the top of the helmet, Todd's hand went to the back of my head, and he pushed my head and mouth down all the way until his cock was trying to go into my throat.
I pulled my head back up, and then went back down his cock sucking it as hard as I could suck. I was giving him the best blow job I could give when my husband came out of the bathroom.

He stood there gaping at us and that drove me on to even a better cocksucking. I relished this so much.
I had a cum and shook, as I sucked black cock while my husband watched.

I sucked his cock as Todd said, "OK get up on the bed, I'm going to give you what you've wanted all day."

Immediately Istopped sucking his cock and scrambled onto my back with her legs in the air, and pulled back over my tits to give him access to my pussy.
Todd climed on the bed and held his cock over her cunt. "Tell me baby, what do you want".

"FUCK ME,,,, Give me that hard black cock!" I cried.

He eased it up to my pussy about half way, then pulled back out, and asked, "What about your hubby over there?"

"FUCK HIM LET HIM FIND HIS OWN COCK!" I yelled, totally frustrated with my goal just poking out ready to impale me and give me my thrill.

Todd replied, "That's a good idea. Hubby, get on the phone and invite my friends over here,,,,,, for you".
And he started to slowly stroke into me.

I was trying to push forward, push my pussy over that cock, push that cock into my pussy and getting this fucking going.

"DO IT!" he insisted, "Or I won't give your wife here my cock, I'll just get dressed and leave".

"NO, NO!" I cried out, no way was I going to let this end without me getting fucked and fucked good.

I yelled; "GET ON THE PHONE YOU BASTARD, AND DO AS HE TELLS YOU, DO IT NOW!!!
DO IT;!!! I WANT HIS COCK AND I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO FOR ME TO GET IT!!!"

He picked up the phone and Todd told him. "And be sure you show him respect, call him Sir, he likes that."

I moaned and groned and whipped my ass up and down, I was working and pushing trying to use that cock to get me some pleasure.
Todd just held still and grinned.

My cuckold husband was on the phone trying to arrange something I didn't care about at all.

Todd told him to bring someone named Roy along, an offer for more cock for me.

Now Todd finally turned his attention to me and gave and started to give me some really good fucking, he was ramming cock into me hard and deep, I was squealing and throwing herself up to meet his thrusting.
I was cumming continually FINALLY!!!!! GOD it had been so long since I had a good fucking. I wanted this now so much I wanted big hard black cock.
I knew my husband would never satisfy me again.

Todd kept ramming me. I whipped my head back and forth and was twisting and throwing my body all around.
Then Todd yelled what a great fuck I was how my cunt was tight and felt so good and he was coming deep in my hot cunt.

He said how tight my cunt was, and then said, "Probably because you husband has one of those small white cocks."

I joined right in, "Yes, he has a pitiful little white boy cock. Give me your big black cock hard give it to me deep."

We whipped around on the bed for a minute then slowly came down.

After we caught our breath, Todd said; "OK peckerwood get over here and lick my cum out of her cunt like the pussy boy you are."

OH YES this was going to be the greatest. Have my little white boy cuckold lick up the juices of out fuck!
His head went down and his mouth started licking and sucking up the mixture of our cum.

I deeply turned on, I wanted him to do this, to eat cum.

I held his hair and moved my cunt up and down pulled his face over my hole and came again.

Todd moved up to present his cock to my mouth, and I quickly began sucking on it, as my cuckold sucked our cum.

Todd then took his cock out of my mouth and told me in a low voice, "You want to watch your husband suck on my cock?'

I replied, "Go on do it, you said you would make him do it and I want to see it."

Todd moved down the bed to my husband's head and took hold of his hair and said "Suck my cock, suck it really good. Suck it deep."

I yelled out, "Go on suck his cock, suck it like a good husband. Suck it, that will really turn me on again. IF you don't if you don't suck his cock, you will be sorry believe me."

My cuckold husband now took Todd's cock into his mouth. I was beside myself in excitement!

I yelled out "WOW a cocksucker, WOW what a faggot!"

Then there was a knock at the door.

Todd told us, ""That will be Gordon and Roy." Todd said. He got off the bed . "Get off the bed, and get on your knees in the middle of the room here. Both of you'"

I was off the bed and on her knees first, and my husband got next to me. Todd went to the door and said "Wait a minute, I'll unlock the door and you come in, in 10 seconds."

Then Todd walked around behind us and took hold of our hair. As the door opened he pulled up on our hair, forsing us up on our knees, putting us on display and making it very clear who was totally in charge of whom. Gordon and Roy walked in, seeing my wife and me naked, on our knees and pulled up on full display That sight invoked laughter out of them.

"WOW! Todd you really have something for us there. What a nice display, and what fun we are all going to have."

Gordon went to my husband and had him sucking cock again in no time.
Todd pulled me by my hair up onto the bed and laid back directing my mouth to his cock. I started sucking his cock again.
Roy stripped down and got on the bed behind my upturned ass and stuck his cock into my wet pussy.
He started stroking it in and out and I started cuming again right away/
It was wonderful.

Gordon said something about taking my cuckold over to someone's house. Todd said "Wait. First I want something done and I need both of them."

He again pulled me by my hair and grabbed my husband's hair as he walked by and directed us into the bathroom.

Todd told me, "Get into the bathtub and spread you legs out"

You he said to my husband, take that shaving cream and a razor and shave her cunt."

I was a little shocked but could do nothing about this. I spread my legs as much as I could and pushed my pussy forward.
My husband took the shaving cream and spread it around on my pussy hairs then took the razor and shaved off all the hair and even back between my legs.
I was now totally hairless.

Todd found some cream and rubbed it on my naked pussy.

Well after we got back home from DC my life has never been the same.
Nor my wife's.

She was so taken by hard black cock, she only fucks me on rare occasions when
I have been very good and very attentive to her and actually begged her for sex.

She now flies to DC about once a month. Using our money.
She flies in and does anything for Todd and his friends for the weekend.

She will now tell you about her adventures.
****************************************************************************************
This is Linda, yes, I have become a total fool for Todd and his cock and his use of me.
I serve him and anyone he wants me to serve in the most humiliating ways.
Having been in such a vanilla relationship, this relationship with Todd was an amazing revelation to me and my sexuality.

The first time I saw him went like this:

I was in my office, I am a Vice President of a office supply company.
I have 30 people working under me.
I command hundreds of thousands of dollars spent and made at this company.
I make powerful decisions and can hire and fire almost at my whim, if I wanted to.

My private line rang one Thursday afternoon.

It was Todd.

"Hello Ms Kirking, this is Todd, you remember me don't you?"

I gulped and replied "Yes I remember you very well."

Todd pressed on, "Well I was thinking about you, and how I would like to see you again."

I started to say, "Well there is too much dist,,,."

He just continued, "I want you to get a ticket on a flight to DC for Friday night.
You will take a taxi and come to meet me at a nice little out of the way bar here.
You will spend the weekend, until Sunday night here, with me, doing what I want.
Then you may return to your life for a while."

"I can't do that, I can't just pick up and leave. I can't just go away for a weekend."

"You can! And you will! You will do it this weekend, and you will do it on weekends in the future whenever
I call you and tell you to come here. You will do it because you need to do it.
You need to be mine. You need to serve me as I want you to. Just for my pleasure.
You are just a cunt, made to serve, and you know it, as well as I do.
I will e-mail you directions, about what you will do to meet me.
I expect you to fly here, get a cab, and drive to a location where you will meet me.
Then we will drive to my house."

"But, but I can't." I tired to interrupt.

"You will present yourself by 7:15 pm.
You will do it! The e-mail is on it's way. Good-bye"

He hung up. I sat there with my jaw dropped.
The nerve of that bastard! FUCK HIM IF HE THINKS I'LL JUST BUY A TICKET, AND FLY THERE AND DO HIS BIDDING.
Who does he think he is!

DING "YOU HAVE MAIL".

Of course it was from Todd.

"There is a flight from NYC to DC that gets in at 6:30 pm.
I give you more than a half an hour to get a cab, and drive to the location to meet me.
That is very generous. The cab ride should only be about 15 minutes at that time of night.
It will be no problem for you to present yourself by the scheduled time.
You will not need luggage.
You will be naked most of the time while you are here.
I have a tooth brush and mouthwash you may use.
You will need that.
Wear no underwear, just a blouse and skirt.
:Directions: Meet me at the bar, in the Renaissance Marriott hotel where you first gave yourself to me.
I will be in the bar.
Be sure your husband shaves your cunt so it is hairless."

Again: Fuck Him, what an asshole.

An hour latter I was sweating, my hands were shaking, I couldn't keep my mind on any part of my job.
I couldn't keep my mind on anything but Todd and his black cock, and what he does to me.

Another hour, and I was on the phone, stammering out a reservation, on AMERICAN flight 4410.

I couldn't believe what I was doing. I resolved to not be on that plane.
I would not do as he wanted me to do,,,,FUCK HIM WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS?!

I got home and had a ******* and another. My husband was out for the night on business.

Then I found myself in the tub shaving my under arms, shaving my legs,,,,, and I had to shave my pussy myself.
Being sure to get all the hair off at my slit, and my taint, being sure I was totally hairless…

WHY? WHY AM I DOING THIS?!

I'll be damed if I'm on that plane.

The next day at work, I was useless, a wreck all day long.
Several people noticed it and asked if I was OK.
I didn't even answer, I guess I was afraid of how I would react, what I might actually say,
or, maybe that I would just break down.

At 2:15 I found myself in the LADIES room, taking off my bra and panties, and hose.
I put them in my desk.
At 2:30, I left work early, and I was getting into a cab, and headed for JFK.
With no luggage, just me and a small purse, I was through security, and in the waiting area in no time.

Several times I got up to leave and go home.
But I didn't.

At 6:30 my plane was pulling up to the Terminal at Ronald Reagan National Airport.

I found a cab and was headed to the destination in no time.
At 7:00 I got out of the cab and walked into the Renaissance Marriott.
I walked to the bar. There was grinning Todd sitting at a small table, sipping on a *******.

He had a second ******* on the table. He offered it to me right away.
I drank it down quickly, and easily.

"Well hello. glad to see you could make it." Todd said, smiling like a Chessier Cat.

"Hello." I replied

"Don't bother to sit down, we're going to go to a nice little bar I know."
"But first I want you to change into these clothes."

Todd handed me a small box. I peeked in, and saw what I knew was a very small top, and very short skirt.
Also there was, of course, a garter belt and black stockings.
Another small bag contained a pair of "Come and FUCK ME" black, high heel pumps.

Todd directed me, "Go into the Ladies room right now and change.
Put your clothes into this larger bag, I know what you are wearing won't fit into that little box. he grinned out.

I went into the ladies room and stared at the new clothes.
Having little choice and no will of my own, I stripped out of my clothes, and started to put on the new clothes.
The top was loose hanging, low cut and stopped just below my boobs, kind of leaving them barley covered and right in the breeze.
I put the garter belt and stockings on, and then took up the skirt.
The skirt was also just big enough to cover my shaven pussy.
The garters showed out the bottom of the skirt, making it obvious to anyone seeing me, just what I was wearing.
With the garter belt I also found a thick collar, not just a regular collar, but one that when put on, was very high in the front and cut for my chin,
keeping my head upright.

My fumbling fingers started to put on my collar. (Why was I so turned on?)
I stuck it on under my chin and reached around to the back to do the buckle.
It was hard to work the buckle, but as I was managing it, two other women came into the Ladies room.
They looked at me with astonishment. Then looked at each other, and the looks on their faces was enough to humiliate me.
Damn I felt such a cheap whore.

The collar on, the leash hung down, in an obvious invitation for someone to lead me, wherever they wanted me to go.
I looked in the mirror. I couldn't believe what I saw looking back at me.

I was dressed like a super slut.
A super submissive, super slut!

I put my regular clothes in the boxes and on shaky legs, walked out of the Ladies room into the main room.
I felt like everyone was looking at me and thinking "Look at that cheap whore. What is that doing in here?"

I walked over to where Todd was sitting. He smiled at me, the kind of smile that showed great satisfaction, satisfaction in really winning, and owning someone.
Todd reached down and lifted the hem of my skirt. It was just a little but enough for him to see my shaven pussy.

"That is a nice job. Your cunt looks very nice, shaven."

OH MY GOD, I wanted to sink into the floor!

He didn't say another word. He just got up and took the leash, and with a tug, led me out of the bar.
As we got to the Lobby, we stopped. Todd reached into his pockets and pulled out some small leather pieces.

Todd told me, "These are knee covers. Put them on, you'll need them soon, I don't want you to wreck your stockings."
My heart skipped a beat at that statement.
I started to lean over to remove my heels and put on the knee covers, and quickly realized I would expose my shaved pussy and my top would fall away and expose my boobs.
I straightened up and saw a chair in the lobby and thought if I sat there I would lessen my exposure. I asked Todd if I could go over and use it.

He did a scan of my out fit and a little deductive reasoning and said, "No, you can get down and put them on right here." and smiled with great enjoyment of my predicament.

I first squatted down trying to keep my body upright, as to not expose myself. But I know as I struggled to do the task, anyone watching would have the whole show.
I did manage to get the knee covers on and the shoes back on. I then stood up and looked around a couple of men were staring at me and one woman
also had a strange look on her face looking at me.
Now I was walking looking like a major slut, with knee covers, they weren't really knee pads, on.

When we got outside and crossed the street to the parking lot, I found out what the knee protectors were for.
Todd told me,"Now get down on your hands and knees and kiss my shoes."
OH MY GOD! I had to catch my breath and take a deep breath just to not pass out.

The look on his face told me I better do it and do it now, I had even less choice.
Wearing what were his clothes, and not having mine, or the access to my purse, I was really in his power.

My knees went weak, I knelt down then on my hands and knees, I leaned forward and kissed each of his shoes.
I was so aware of the fact my top had fallen away and my breasts were hanging free, and pretty visible to anyone around.
My skirt had risen up exposing my ass, and shaven pussy to anyone around.
I wanted to find a hole and crawl it, and yet I was amazingly turned on.
Turned on to his power and turned on to this exhibition I was presenting to the public.
Then Todd tugged on the leash and said rather loudly and clearly "Heel".
I crawled after him on my hands and knees.

I was so humiliated. Being led on a leash. Crawling after a man. And showing anyone watching, all of me, in it's most humiliating state.

More to come.

Back