Our story so far.

Update 7th May '21
Last night after Mrs J went to work I got a call from Dougie, wanting to talk. I said we could meet over my local. I then phoned Mrs J and Sandy at work. Mrs J said I could tell him about our relationship with Steve, and Sandy said don't mention the Nott twins and she wishes to tell him Mac is a black man. She also said that she was glad I had agreed to talk to him as she knew that after working for the Probation Service more many years I could be very diplomatic. Over the pub he talked about his suspicions from the start, her going to 2 day "craft fairs" and seeing her new underwear. He asked if Mrs J was also having an affair and when I said "yes" , he asked if the black guy he had seen me and Mrs J with over the pub was her lover. I told him about Steve and Andy , missing out the details and short term lovers. He asked if Sandy's lover was black, I told him that was up to Sandy to tell him. He obviously knew, but seemed to accept it, which will make Sandy telling him easier. He asked if I ever see Mrs J with Steve and I explained that I share her with him. sometimes joining in, watching or leaving them on their own. He asked if I got jealous and when I said "no" he was surprised. I said that I love her dearly and want to see her having fun and pleasure and that Steve gives her that. He told me he hadn't had an erection for over two years and wasn't interested in sex anymore, and was very surprised that, at over 70, I still was. We talked for about one and a half hours. He asked how they met, how long has it been going on ,etc., all of which I said he had best ask her. A couple of times his eyes filled up, but he never cried, especially when he told me how much he loves her and doesn't want to lose her. He also said that over the last few months she has seemed a lot happier. When he left I text Mrs J to give me a call when she was on her "break". Sandy phoned me about 11pm, I told her all that I had told him, she seemed relieved that Dougie probably knew that Mac was black and thanked me.....Well we shall have to see what happens in the next few weeks.
What a matured thoughts.. awesome communication between couples ..i wish all couples have this kind if understanding..

I have posted some of what follows on other threads but I thought it would be good to have Mrs J and myself's story in one thread. Before I start let me say that I don't consider myself as a cuckold, although the dictionary says I am. I share my beautiful wife with my very good friend. There is no humiliation,sissy play or any other kind of alpha/beta roles. If you are into that side of the lifestyle I have no problem with it. We are two men, one white, one black pleasing a very sexy lady.
I had fantasized for several years about Mrs J being fucked by a BBC, but had never told her. I then met about two and a half years ago a black guy who was into classic cars like myself. We became friends and he introduced me to A ,a good friend of his. Me and A became very good friends, the other guy got a bit jealous , we had a row and he is no longer a friend. Me and A started hanging out together, over the pub and at car shows , and then he met Mrs J. They got on well and after a few weeks I could tell she fancied A . One night we were over the pub, Mrs J sitting next to A , me on the other side of the table, we were all laughing and Mrs J and A's faces were very close. So I said "Why don't you two kiss" They laughed and Mrs J blushed. I then said "I mean it". A then kissed her as she looked straight at me. When I smiled at her she closed her eyes and returned the kiss. I went to the "MENS" and bought a couple of packets of condoms. As this would be her first time with another man since we got married, we all decided that until A had a STD test we would use condoms. Out of respect for A we also had tests. That night he fucked her for the first time. As she was shaking with nerves, I left them alone for a while and then watched from the bedroom door. When they had cum, she called me in and asked if I was alright. I just looked down at my hard on and we all laughed. She has been seeing him for eight months now, and since the test results came back clean, he has always fucked her bareback. So I didn't have to convince her, just let her know that I was Ok with her having a relationship with A.
Now we go out as a threesome or they go on their own, to bars/pubs, and for days out. They went to St. James' park /Whitehall several weeks ago doing the "tourist thing" (they're both Londoners) and had a great time. I don't know if she loves him but she loves being with him and him with her. In the bedroom , his place, on their own, or ours ,with me joining in, it's a shared thing . Last week they were going out for an afternoon meal and then back to his but Mrs J's doctors appt. ran a bit later than expected and as the restaurant was only open between 11AM and 2PM ,WE all wound up at a local pub. We sat in the sun talking for a couple of hours, like the average interracial threesome, LOL , then back to our house. A couldn't stay the night and had to leave at midnight, but we all had fun. I got to spend the rest of the night with my wife all to myself. The following day me and Mrs J went to the restaurant together, then over the same pub. We ended the night with me giving her a very sexy massage and spent the night together. The day after I met up with A and had a couple of drinks and talked about football over the pub. Usually in the evenings they go to his place for more "QUALITY" time or back to our place where I join the party. So she spends a lot of non-sexual time with him . But the anticipation of what is to come still makes it sexy.

Mrs J's pussy
View attachment 2734294

Mrs J's arse
View attachment 2734295

Update on last post; June 12th
. I had to visit friends last weekend for 4 days, with the party 200mls away early on Sunday, and as Mrs J was working Saturday evening she couldn't go with me. When I returned on Tuesday evening she gave me a very passionate kiss. I could smell and taste "sex". I reached down to her knicker clad pussy but she stopped me and said she was VERY sore. She then admitted that she had only gotten home a half hour before my return. She said that she had been with A since early Sunday morning. This was the first time she had stayed over more than one night. We then went to bed where she told me all the details while I went down on her and she played with, and sucked, my cock. She told me that she and A had spent the 3 days as a couple. They had gone out to bars, pubs and even gone shopping together where A had introduced her to his friends as his girlfriend, but when they got back to A's flat they had stripped off and spent the whole time naked. He had fucked her at least 8 times and she sucked him off 3 times, swallowing each time, including just before coming home to me.
We are all going out together on Friday as A has something important to tell us. So will keep updating .

Update:June 15th.
We met up with A at our local pub yesterday, and he told us that he is moving at the end of next month. Mrs J was in tears.
Sob

We knew that this day would come but not so soon. A is not just moving away but is going all the way to the east coast of the USA to live with his longtime partner. She has been living there for about a year and establishing herself in the fashion business. We have never met her but she knows about, and accepts our arrangement here, and it was partly her idea. Her reasoning was that A was better off being with a married ,older, (white) woman in a stable relationship, who can't get pregnant and is STD free, than have flings with younger single women and the risks involved. We all had a bloody good ******* and came back to our place but no one seemed in the mood for sex ,so we talked for several hours. A asked if Mrs J would want to find another lover, which made her cry again. She said it's not just the sex but the emotional attachment as well. Mrs J and A went to bed . Normally we all sleep in the same bed but I decided that I would stay in the spare room so if they wanted to fuck they could , but they just cuddled This morning we decided that, until A leaves at the end of July, Mrs J could spend Sundays and Mondays (including nights) at A's and I would go round on Tuesday evenings and come home with her Wednesday morning.

Mrs J's 40Ds
View attachment 2734300

Mrs J's temporary Tattoo
View attachment 2734297

Sunday June 16th.
I will be posting an update on Wednesday, but for now will say Mrs J is off with her boyfriend A for the weekend and I am fighting the urge to wank (jack off) until I see them on Tuesday.

Update:June 19th
Sunday, 10:00. Mrs J has just left for her 3 days with A. Mixed emotions!!!! She spent last weekend with him but I didn't know until I returned from a trip. Just spent 2 hours getting her ready. Showered,shaved her pussy and legs. Dressed her in a front buttoning dress with pearl crotchless knickers underneath, no bra ,even though she is in her 60s , she has great tits (see other posts). She wore her "MILF" anklets and bright red lipstick and nail varnish. A phoned to say they are going to a "party" tonight with some of his friends that she met last week, and to pack a short skirt and see through top, (no mention of knickers. LOL). She didn't pack any knickers as she said she probably won't need them as they spent all the time last week at A's naked and if they do go out during the day she will be knickerless. She did take a pair of crotchless fishnet tights.We have decided that we will not phone or text each other until she is ready for me to go to A's to join in on Tuesday.......So..... here I am thinking about what she will get upto in the next 72 hours , and forsing myself to NOT have a wank (jack off) on the fantasy and to wait until Tuesday and the reality.

Monday, 15:00
No sleep last night....*******!!!!!! Mrs J broke the no contact agreement at 11:00 this morning with a text " Thank you ,
Kissing heart

you." Still haven't had a wank, but I am walking around with a constant erection and the temptation is overwhelming !................ I've been fantasizing about what happened at the "party" . Maybe she met a replacement for A?

Monday. 23:00.
Just off to bed, don't know if I'll sleep?

Tuesday. 11:00
Got some sleep but woke thinking about Mrs J and got an erection . Mrs J just phoned to tell me to get round to A's ASAP. She has a lot to tell me and has a "present" for me !!?????

Wednesday. 15:00
Got home about 2 hours ago after a fantastic day and night, the following is an update from 12:30 Tuesday.
On the way to A's I took a "little blue pill", and had 6 more in my pocket !!!!! At A's Mrs J greeted me with a very passionate kiss and a whispered "Thank you". She was wearing her very short check skirt and red see through blouse that had white stains on the front that she had worn to the "party", . She had brushed her teeth so the oral creampie I was expecting wasn't there. She then pushed on my shoulders and lifted her skirt. She was knickerless so I went down on her and could taste sperm and pussy juice. She told me that she hadn't showered all weekend , and that there was at least 8 loads of cum in her. When she was all cleaned up we went to the bedroom so she could tell me about her weekend. She told me she went to the "party" Sunday night in the skirt and blouse she was wearing now and was also knickerless. The other people there were 2 Black couples ,3 mixed couples and several single Black men. After several drinks and a lot of close dancing, A took Mrs J to one of the bedrooms where she went down on him, after a while 2 of the single men entered and stood watching. A then got behind her and took her doggystyle and the two men stood in front. She then sucked both cocks ,which were bigger than mine and A's, until they came and she had trouble swallowing and dribbled a lot down the front of her blouse. A came in her pussy. She and A stayed for a few more hours, watching some of the other women fucking most of the men and she sucked off two more cocks but didn't fuck anyone other than A who only fucked Mrs J.
Monday, when they got up, A got showered but Mrs J said she was going to save the taste and smell for me. She told A that as he was leaving next month she was going to give him and me a "present" of her arse. She has always refused to let me or A fuck her arse, as she says that it is painful and feels "weird". We had tried it a few times when we were first married but it had hurt so she wouldn't even let me put a finger in there ! She had packed a couple of toys and dildos and LOTS of lube so she and A could get her arse used to being fucked. After fucking her pussy and practicing all day with bigger and bigger toys she said she was ready for anal, but that he had to wait until I was there on Tuesday as she wanted me to see her lose her anal cherry and then go sloppy seconds.
After all this talking I was as hard as I have ever been. While me and A got undressed, Mrs J went to clear her arse and change into her crotchless tights that framed her pussy and arsehole, but still wore her cum stained blouse. We got down to some serious sucking and fucking. After a while A said he couldn't wait any longer and had to have her arse. So while he got the lube I started licking her arsehole,
Smiling face with horns

. After plenty of lube and fingering her arse, while she sucked me, A started to ease his cock in, I removed my cock from her mouth (just in case!). The look on her face was a mix of fear, pain ,distaste and ******* . "Slowly,ouch,wait,YES, OK, more", A slowly slid in and out ,each time going deeper. When he was all the way in (8") he let her get used to it then started fucking her hard. She was loving/hating it. After about 10mins. she came very loudly, just as he came in her arse. As he pulled out I took his place, my cock being slightly shorter (7") and thinner I was able to go straight in and fuck as hard as I could. She was sucking his cock straight from her arse and the sight of that, plus being in her arse and the feel of his cum and the heat of her arse made me cum fairly quickly. She was quietly moaning as she came again. She then cleaned my cock. We sucked and fucked including anal for the rest of the day and late into the night, with me and A sharing the cleaning duties.We tried to get her to do a DP but she refused but did say she would have to practice with her toys,so maybe next time .
We got home about 13:00 today, an hour after we had last fucked her pussy and arse. I could still faintly taste her arse on her lips as she still hadn't showered or cleaned her teeth.She reeked of SEX. We had another slow fuck, she was too sore for anal, then we showered. Afterwards Mrs J told me that she still doesn't like anal and can't get used to the weird feeling but is willing to have anal with A and me until A flies to the States. After that we will have to see, probably on special occasions, birthdays, Valentine's and Anniversaries. We also talked about whether she wants a replacement for A. She says at the moment she doesn't but may change her mind later on. We had kind of slipped into the lifestyle ,as I had met A about two years ago and had become friends before Mrs J met him and was attracted to him , so it's not just about a Big Black Cock. She says it has been a confidence boost to have this good looking younger (14 years her junior) guy interested in her and not just for sex.
So that is the situation up to now. Three different "weekends" , the first they lived like a newly wed couple, going out spending a lot of non-sex time , but still had a lot of sex , Friday/Saturday morning , no sex , this weekend was nearly all sex.What will the next weekend bring.

PS: Sorry no photos of Mrs J and A together, neither wants any posted.
Sob

Disappointed

PPS. I've added some photos of Mrs J in the clothes she wore leaving for A's.
Smiling face with horns

Yum

Update June 23rd
This weekend Mrs J is away at our *******'s in Wales coming home Tuesday afternoon, so me and A met up over the pub today. After a while a black guy and his white partner and baby arrived. It turned out that Gary and Beth had been at the "party" last Sunday night. Gary was one of the guys Mrs J had sucked off whilst watching Beth fuck several men. Gary is about 45 , shaved head and built like a rugby player , Beth about 35ish very pretty with big tits and arse. We talked about Mrs J getting a new "boyfriend" but as Gary fucks other women as well as Beth, and Beth fucks other men bare, it would mean wearing condoms and he doesn't want that and Mrs J loves feeling A and myself cum inside her. We all had a nice ******* and I found out a few things Mrs J had missed out when telling me about the "party". One was that she had gone down on Beth in a 69 after Beth had been creampied by three men, and that she had licked Beth's arsehole. So when Mrs J returns Tuesday we will have a lot to talk about . I'm hard just thinking about it.

Update Wednesday 26th.:
Mrs J returned to London yesterday (Tuesday) afternoon,but not to our home. She phoned me to say that she was going around to A's and going to spend the night with him. She told me she loved me and would bring me a "present".. She arrived home today at midday, with a big grin on her face. She kissed me and told me to feel her knickers. Now, normally she doesn't wear them when she goes to A's, so this was a surprise. Her knicker crotch was soaked with A's spunk. I pulled her straight to the bedroom and went down on her. She came after a few minutes and as she was slightly sore, I wasn't allowed to fuck her. She said that she also wanted to be as horny as hell for next weekend . She told me what they had done last night whilst I had a wank. I came and then we lay and talked. I told her I had met Gary and Beth and she said A had told her about the meeting at the pub. I asked why she hadn't told me about going down on Beth and she blushed. She said that as it was her first time with a woman she wanted to save telling me for when we were together alone to turn me on, and as she has been working nights since last weekend we haven't had the time. We only have 3 or 4 weekends left before A flys out. So " Que Sera Sera".

Update Saturday 29th:
Mrs J was supposed to be at A's this weekend, but he phoned today to say that his mum and sister are there to help him pack. Both will be there all weekend and his sister will visit after work all week. So it looks like we will have to see if we can get a few hours at our place during the week. He thinks his sister may have an idea of our arrangement, as Gary had let slip that he had seen A with Mrs J two weeks ago when they went shopping. His sister wanted to know why a mature white married woman was going shopping with her brother. Gary bluffed his way out of it ,but we think she knows !!!!!!!! She knows of, and doesn't approve of Gary and Beth's lifestyle. So last week may have been the last time Mrs J and A can spend any proper time together.
Sob

Update Tuesday July 2nd:
A phoned today saying his mom had been there all day yesterday but had gone home and his sister is at work and won't be back until about 6 or 7 o/clock. But as his mom may pop round he said he is going to spend an hour shopping and then come around to us. He arrived just before mid-day , and as soon as he came in, Mrs J gave him a very passionate kiss. He said he had about 4 hours before he had to get back . I told them to go straight to the bedroom . I had decided to give them some time on their own. I looked in on them a couple of times and they were having a loving, sensual fuck. After a couple of hours they appeared with big smiles on their faces We had a *******, then made our way back to the bedroom. We fucked and sucked for an hour ,had a shower together then A had to leave. Mrs J gave him a loving kiss . When the door closed she started crying. Hopefully he will be able to get away next week.

Update Tuesday 9th;
A phoned yesterday to say he would be around and be able to spend several hours with us. He was taking us out for a farewell meal as there may not be time later on this month. Mrs J rushed to get ready. A quick shower ,and shave of her pussy.
Stuck out tongue winking eye

. A front buttoning sundress, crotchless knickers and ankle bracelet, some lipstick and she was ready. I felt her pussy just as we were leaving and she was soaking . He met us over the local pub, Mrs J giving him a nice kiss on the lips,
Kissing closed eyes

, but not her usual tongues down throats. I gave him a long hug. He explained to us that he had told his mum and sister that he was having a last meal we some old friends and that he wouldn't be back until late.We had a nice meal, especially as Mrs J kept flashing her pussy at the pair of us, and probably most of the other customers. A told us that Gary and Beth have invited Mrs J to a "party" after A leaves for the States. As I'm not invited (no white husbands) she declined. But I said we will think about it.We then returned to our house. Once inside Mrs J couldn't restrain herself any more, she dropped to her knees and pulled out his cock and started sucking. I will now pass over to Mrs J.

Hi Mrs J here. As John said I couldn't wait to suck A's cock, the taste and smell I had been missing and knowing that this could be the last time I would have him inside me. I had had a bit of a fiddle over the pub with the boys watching and I was drenched! I jammed his beautiful cock down my throat, until my eyes watered, as I let him facefuck me. A suggested we go to the bedroom and get undressed , but I didn't want to let go of his cock,so we shuffled to the bedroom , A's trousers and boxers around his ankles and me bent over with his cock in my mouth. He stumbled a couple of times and his cock either came out , or went right down my throat. We ended up laughing so much we decided to get to the bed as quick as we could. We started to 69 each other, him on top, his lips felt so soft yet he was eating me as hard as he could. I came instantly, gushing (I rarely squirt) all over his face. He then turned around and pushed into me in one long slow stroke. I cried out as I was in Fuck Heaven. We then fucked for a whole hour . Missionary, doggie ,me on top ,we did it all ways. After I had cum at least twice and A had cum in me ,I remembered John !!!!. He had been watching most of the time . He had a great big smile and said, " I take it you enjoyed that, who wants a *******?. I love both of you"..
I then told them I had a surprise for them. I had been practising with two dildos (actually a dildo and a Rabbit) and that I was ready for a DP. Their faces were a picture !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Smiling face with horns

We had another ******* and then went back to the bedroom. I was as nervous as hell, putting two dildos in yourself isn't like two very horny men fucking both your holes together. I told them the rules. If I say Stop you STOP!!! I will say how fast you put your cock in. A goes in my pussy with me on top,John's smaller (sorry babe) dick in my arse........slowly. So A got on the bed , John put lots of lube in my arse ,I needed it and on my pussy, I didn't need it . I climbed over A and slid his cock into my cunt, then John fingered my arsehole and slid two (three ?) fingers into me. John then got behind me and started to push his cock in. It went in quite easily (practise makes perfect), it still felt weird but wasn't painful and the feeling of A's cock in my pussy took my mind of it. They started to build up a rhythm that had me cumming in minutes. I was cumming and cumming and CUMMING. After a while I decided I wanted to try A's cock in my arse. Same positions but with John underneath and A behind me. This time as A pushed his well lubed cock in I had to tell him to take it slower. The extra girth and the fact that it was my husbands cock in my pussy meant that I could feel every bit of A's cock in my arse. Once he was fully home they started to FUCK me, again I was cumming continuously. After I don't know how long they both came in me ,John first then A. We lay there in a sweat and cum soaked bed. I was absolutely FUCKED,physically and emotionally. I kissed both of my "boys" and then we all slept cuddled up for a while. Back to John.

Watching Mrs J suck A's cock was arousing and comical at the same time., When they were fucking , other than the first time A fucked her 8 months ago, it was probably the most erotic thing that I have ever seen as they totally blocked me out. It must have been how they were when Mrs J spent the weekend with A on her own. I won't bother talking about the rest other than when we were both inside her. With A on the bottom I could feel his cock but it was the clenching of Mrs J's butt that was the main turn on, but when I was on the bottom I could feel every movement of his cock and the clenching of Mrs J's pussy and her moaning in my ear that really pushed me over the top.
So after a nap and quick shower A left and this time Mrs J didn't cry (just a little) and hopefully this won't be the last time but if it is it was a memorable day.

ps: We've talked about the party and she still says she doesn't want to go without me (or A).Also as it will be condom free,she's worried about STDs. She said she is curious about fucking a big cock like Gary's after sucking him and a few others at the "party". I've said let's talk to Gary and Beth, and go from there. Who knows she may end up in the middle of a BBC gangbang.
Smiling face with horns

Stuck out tongue winking eye

. And I could have a big "present" the following morning,
Yum

and a very sexy update.

Update Tuesday 16th
Met up with Gary and Beth yesterday over the pub. This is the first time Mrs J has met them since the "party", and the first time I've met them with Mrs J. After a few drinks G showed us his STI clear results on his phone and Mrs J admitted she would like to try G's big (10") cock bareback. We are meeting at their house next week. It was decided that G would fuck Mrs J first and I would go sloppy seconds as he doesn't to do threesomes with white husbands, but Beth would only give me a blowjob while I watched as she only fucks black cock. We had a few more drinks ,then they left. Me and Mrs J talked some more and she asked if I'm OK with going SS. I said I've frequently gone second when she has fucked A, the only difference A's cock isn't as big as G's and I might not touch the sides.
Laughing

lo love old cars love mature woman !! Win win !!!

Update 6th May '21 (Sandy)
Well, Doug knows........ When Sandy got in Doug asked if she is having a affair. After at first denying it she admitted that she is seeing someone because he doesn't want her sexually and she still needs affection. After he calmed down he asked if I was involved, but she told him I am only her cover.As he isn't interested in sex anymore, he has agreed to let her have a lover, but doesn't want to know any details. She told him that she still loves him and would never leave him and that it is only sex. We talked about the next time she sees Mac and she said it is best if she goes on her own the next couple of times incase Doug phones me to find out if I'm at home. I've also told John because Doug may phone him to find out if he knew. Oh well at least it's out in the open, and she won't have to lie too much. Thank God John is happy with our lifestyle. 💖🤎🤍
I guess it’s better really, but I’m interested in whether in a way Sandy got an extra kick from the deception? Of course it sounds as though Doug will still be blissfully ignorant of the full nature of Sandy’s pleasures! I’m pretty sure though he will be wanking to little else now, even if he won’t admit it.

Understood. And fair play to him now. it takes all sorts. I think most husbands in his position would enjoy hearing the details. I think even guys who can’t get erections can still wank and enjoy it, though they can’t fuck.

Just read this again! As with all this story it is so well written and captures so much of this wonderful cuckold marriage. Be good to hear the same stpry from Mrs J’s perspective.

Loved it! You are an inspiration to all mature women! The best recipe for their physical and mental health is to keep on fucking- and the more variety the better.

Loved it! You are an inspiration to all mature women! The best recipe for their physical and mental health is to keep on fucking- and the more variety the better.

Back