Our story so far.

Update Weds. 30th Oct.
Mrs J has been keeping in touch with Lee and Steve from the Conference last month. Steve had text her the week after and asked if she would be interested in meeting up with both of them or separately, either in Birmingham or London.. She replied that that would be great , but told them that her husband would have to be included this time. They both accepted this. After a few phone calls it was decided that as we had a wedding anniversary coming up (our 47th, last Friday) and we were having a small celebratory ******* with a few friends and family on the Saturday, if they came up on the Sunday we would meet them at Euston station and they could stay at our house Sunday and Monday nights, going home on Tuesday. Steve works a similar shift pattern as Mrs J , Sunday to Tuesday off. Unfortunately Lee was working Monday and Tuesday so could not come .We will work something out for him later in the month when we go up to Brum. As Steve and Lee are both divorced and have their own places,putting us up is no problem. Mrs J had shaved her pussy and because he had told her on the phone at he was going to "worship her arse", used an anal douche. I had placed condoms,lube and a few toys at the bedside.
We met Steve at Euston and after a trip on the Tube, where he sat with Mrs J holding hands and I sat opposite looking up her shortish skirt, we went to our local pub. We told the staff that he was a cousin of A's, in London for a "meeting", and that he was staying with us to save hotel bills. Because Mrs J had told him and Lee about her and A's relationship and the wedding/gangbang in NY, when he was asked if he had gone to the wedding in NY he explained that he didn't go because of a lack of funds and work commitments. He also said that he wished he had been at the wedding after-party !!!!
Smiling face with horns
. We sat in a quiet corner and ordered a nice meal ,she let her knees drift apart several times giving us both a glimpse of her shaved pussy,.......no knickers !!! ( I wonder if this would be a good review to put on TripAdvisor? ) Steve also kept saying about Mrs J's arse. Mrs J had told Steve and Lee at the Conference that I had Parkinson's and that I took CBD oil and had a "bong", Steve told us that he had brought some "Righteous *******" with him and we could have some when we got home.. When we left to go home Mrs J walked arm in arm between us . As we walked I reached down to squeeze her bum,only to find that Steve's hand was already there, but under the flap of her coat. She lay her head on my shoulder and said, "His finger is in my arse". As we climbed the stairs to our flat (apartment), Mrs J stopped, lifted the back of her dress, put her feet apart and bent over, Steve didn't need an invite,he buried his face in her arse crack and licked and sucked:lips: as if it was going to disappear in seconds. I was taking photos as quick as the flash would charge. When we got in the front door Mrs J gave me her coat as well as Steve's and before I could hang them up they were in the bedroom. When I entered the bedroom they were stood kissing, she had his cock in her hand and was slowly stroking it.Then she got on her knees and put his cock all the way down her throat and he was pulling her head into his crotch. Her skirt was up to her waist and her hand was frigging her cunt. I got behind her and pushed my fingers into her pussy and arse. She had her first orgasm of the night, gushing over my hand. I then lifted her up and bent her over the bed as Steve rolled a condom down his cock, he got behind her and slowly slid into her pussy. He fucked her whilst I got by her head and she sucked my cock. We swapped around several times and then laid her on her back and I held her legs up with her knees up to her chest. He then got his face in her arse and started to tongue fuck her arse. This guy really loves her arse. Mrs J was cumming over and over soaking the bed and his face. He then knelt up and pushed his cock into her arse.:sex: She moaned/screamed as it went in with no lube, but she must have been quite slippery as his cock went in in one push right up to his balls. He then started to fuck her very wet arse. I let go of her legs and she put them on the sides of his arms. I grabbed the camera and took photos as fast as I could. Thank God for Digital cameras. After about an hour he had fucked her in every position they could get into. He and I still hadn't cum. Mrs J called a break and as she could hardly walk, I went to get the drinks and some snacks. We talked for a while then he asked if she was up for a DP. Mrs J said, " Yes, but not tonight as my arse is sore, and we still have Monday to go". So while I went to change the bed sheets, Mrs J gave him a deep BJ on the sofa. When I got back he was just building up to cum, then filled her mouth . She didn't swallow but motioned for me to put my cock in her mouth. With the feeling of another man's cum in her mouth and seeing it squeeze out of the sides I came very quickly. THEN she swallowed. She smiled at us both and said ,"Let's have a shower and go to sleep we've got a long day tomorrow". We all slept in the same bed.
The next morning Steve asked was it possible to go to Crystal Palace Park, as he had, since he was young, always wanted to see the giant dinosaur statues. (Google it). We laughed as we live a 15 minute walk from the park. We got dressed and Mrs J put on a thick wooly with leather mini skirt and boots with crotchless tights and knickers. We then walked to the park arm in arm or holding hands. Steve said the dinosaurs didn't disappoint and neither had Mrs J , as he had taken lots of photos of both. Mrs J had flashed her pussy at him all morning as well as kissing both of us. We had lunch in the park cafe, and made our way home. When we got indoors, I got the bong ready, and Mrs J went to make the coffees, Steve followed her into the kitchen and after 5 minutes I went to see what was taking so long. She was on all fours with him fucking her from behind. I got in front and went to put my cock in her mouth. That was when I realised he wasn't wearing a condom. As I started to say something Mrs J said ,"I'll get tested tomorrow". They fucked for a few more minutes and then both came together. Steve apologised ,but said that Mrs J flashing him all morning had turned him on so much he couldn't wait to get a condom on, and that he would get tested when he got back to Birmingham. As he had been divorced for 5 months and had never cheated on his wife, and Mrs J at the Conference, was his first fuck since then, we thought it was a fairly safe bet he was clean.We decided that the rest of his stay would be bareback. We then sparked up the bong and after a few hits we were fairly mellow.. When we had talked the previous night, I had asked him about his fascination with Mrs J's arse. He admitted he likes a bit of "bum fun" on himself as well as on ladies. Mrs J often plays with my arse ,spanking , dildos and has even pegged me a few times. She said this was the perfect time for her to get back at us for making her arse sore, ( I think this was the "weed" talking), so while she put on a black lace bra to go with the skirt and tights,we stripped, cleaned our backsides out in the bathroom and I got the toys ready!!!!! When she entered the bedroom we were on all fours on the bed. She looked at the dildos, flogger and riding crop and said I had missed one. She than got her strap-on harness with the 6" dildo, and put it on.......We played for about an hour with her whipping our arses, and pegging us. At one point she was fucking my arse while she had her whole fist in Steve's arse. When we had had enough (before we came) she said it was now her turn for the DP she had promised us. She went to take the strap-on off but I said I wanted to try something. I got on my knees, told her to fuck my arse while Steve fucked her After a few minutes we gave up, as getting a good rhythm was awkward. She removed the harness and we got down to worshipping her fabulous arse. We even tongue DPed her,before Steve got in her arse and I lay underneath fucking her cunt. We swapped a couple of times,but when she said she was getting sore we decided to both quickly finish off in her arse. First Steve then myself came in her and before I could go down on her, Steve was there sucking both of our creampies out of her arse. We all showered, no sex, and spent the rest of the day and evening talking, drinking, smoking (it was some "Righteous *******") and looking at our photos and video of the gangbang.As we watched, Mrs J stroked our cocks. She said that Steve is very much like me and A and that she likes him. He also loves eating creampies (mine and his). We slept in the same bed again, too exhausted to fuck, and I think everyone was satisfied (stoned ?). The following morning she gave Steve a quick BJ, then we took him to Euston station.As we waited for the train Steve said, "Next week is Guy Fawkes night/ firework night, (Americans ; Google it) but I think the fireworks were the last two days". She gave him a VERY passionate kiss before he got on his train. As the train left we looked at each other with big smiles and both said "I think we have found our new "A".................." She hasn't stopped smiling since.
:lips::lips::lips:

Excellent update..Well-written

Update; Tuesday 30th July.
.On Friday,as it would be almost a week since G fucked Mrs J and her cunt was almost back to normal,she suggested we have a "Date night" this week. We decided Monday would be best as we could get in touch with T our cabbie. I phoned him Saturday evening after our meeting with A and his sister. and booked to pick us up on Monday evening at 20:30. We were only going to a pub about 20 minutes away.
Late Monday afternoon Mrs J started getting ready. A nice shower ,shaved pussy, scented moisturizer, red painted toenails and fingernails. Then the trying on of dresses and underwear. As T had seen her naked pussy the last time her drove us, she decided to wear red pearl crotchless knickers and no bra. The dress was also red with buttons up the front. T arrived 10 minutes early, and I invited him in. Mrs J was sitting on the sofa but stood ,showing her knickers, to give him a kiss on the cheek. When I suggested we leave T looked a bit confused, he admitted later that he thought something was going .to happen then. In the car Mrs J sat in the front next to T and I sat in the back, behind him so I could see Mrs J. At the first set of red traffic lights Mrs J opened her legs and took T's hand and placed it on her thigh. T ran his hand up to her pussy but the lights changed and he had to change gear (manual gearbox). Bet he wished for an automatic. He drove trying to get stopped at lights,LOL, but only managed it once, his hand straight to her pussy, this time Mrs J's hand was on his cock over his jeans and she smiled. When we got to the pub we asked him to pick us up at 23:15. I went to pay him but he said wait until you get home. Mrs J flashed her knickers again and we went in the pub. We had several drinks, two pints of Guinness for me,four double Bacardis for Mrs J. We also took several photos up her skirt of her pussy. She told me that T's cock felt about the right size, not too small but not too big. I said she sounded like Goldilocks, she said more like Goldi-LICKS. As 23:15 got nearer she was getting nervous and giggly ,saying, "I can't believe I am about to give a blowjob to a minicab driver". We paid our "tab" and left. T was already waiting for us. Again Mrs J sat in the front with me behind her this time. I wanted to see what she was going to do. As soon as we pulled away she reached for his crotch and undid his fly. She got her hand in and smiled as she pulled his cock out. He was circumcised, same as me, (A and Gary aren't) and about 6" or 7" long.. She put her head into his lap and licked the full length from root to tip, saying, "I am Goldi-licks". I explained to T what she was talking about. He thought this was funny. She then sat up saying "I'd better stop, don't want an accident before we get home, do we?". I don't know if she meant a crash or him cumming too early ? She then tucked him back in his trousers. When we got to our place I whispered in her ear ,"As you've already found out how big he is are you sucking him here or indoors ?" She replied "Sucking him? , I'm fucking him on our bed". I invited him to join us indoors. He said that he could take about an hour and half break. So I said we had best get started. I got me and Mrs J a beer and a Bacardi but T only wanted a soft ******* as he doesn't ******* alcohol. Not a religious thing ,just that he drives for a living. I went to the bedroom, turned the bedside table lamps on and put lube and condoms on the side table in easy reach. Mrs J told him about A, and although she had explained about the night with Gary and Beth he still could get his head around the fact that I had been sharing my wife with A for several months and that we fucked her together, naked, and that there wasn't a sexual thing between myself and A. I think he is a little naive about the world of sex. He was unsure about me being in the same room and possibly joining in as things progressed.He also didn't want any photos taken. I said to Mrs J take him to to bedroom and leave the door open and I'll stay here. If he was still unsure I would let them fuck on their own and then fuck her after he had left. I looked in when I heard his moans,the bedside lamps were on so it was light but intimate and they were on the bed, she was on her knees, just wearing her knickers, sucking his cock, and he was naked leaning over her. I thought he had his fingers in her pussy but realised he had one finger in her pussy and one in her arse. I kept in the shadows and watched him cum fairly quickly in her mouth. They flopped on the bed and she said "I hope that isn't it". He laughed and looked down, he was still semi hard. Mrs J giggled, grabbed a condom off the side table and put it on for him, as she stroked the condom down she swung her leg over him and started to rub her cunt with the head of his cock. I needed to get a better view but as I entered the room, still dressed, he looked at me kind of scared and so I left them to it and watched again from the unlit hallway. By now she was riding him hard,forsing every inch into her. I thought back to the night with Gary,and this is how he could have had her if he had had a bit more patience. They then rolled over with her legs up to her chest and I could see his cock going in deep. Mrs J was cumming in a continuous moan and then he came in her but into the condom. When he was on top of her and she was holding him close, I did notice was how dark his skin is compared to Mrs J's. Gary and A are West Indian (A, Jamaican and Gary, Bajan) but Mrs j is quite tanned so there wasn't a lot of contrast, but T is very dark. They joined me in the dining room and I asked if they had enjoyed themselves ,both said yes, T said that now he knew that I wasn't going to try "any gay stuff", that if there was going to be another "Date night" could it be on his night off and that he would like me to join in with him and Mrs J !!!!!!!!!! Mrs J said about getting STI tested then he could fuck her bareback but he said he would be too embarrassed to go in "one of those places". So it looks like we may have found a new playmate if we can get him STI tested. We will have to work on the condom issue as Mrs J loves the feel of cum in her. He got dressed as he had to get back to work and she gave him a long hard kiss and a squeeze of his cock as he left. After he left we went to the bedroom and I went down on her well fucked but happy pussy ,sadly no creampie, and had a lovely fuck, .......... a better evening than last week. As we drifted off to sleep she said, " Wouldn't it be lovely to have a fourway with A and T, goodnight babe", then giggled.

NOT Mrs J and T, but same contrast in skin colour. Mrs J's hair is also gray.

View attachment 2754102
Such a beautiful snd incredibly hot photo...i am him

Mrs J here. Thank you for all the kind comments. John says to Chetansha, thanks for the "well written" compliment.(y) I just do the fucking,:sex: and the occasional reply with help from spell check .:LOL:
You are welcome...so , so WANT to FUCK the white wifey

Update Thurs 28th Nov.

Lee phoned earlier today to tell us that he got the results back from his STI test and that he has Chlamydia.
Sob
Thumbsdown
. He told us he thinks he caught it from a woman he has been seeing for about a month. He met her at the local Separated and Divorced Club, (S&D). He had unprotected sex with her the 1st time but has used condoms since (Duh).
Man facepalming
. Mrs J told him that, until he has treatment and is clear for a month, he WON'T be joining us again. He apologised, and said that he has told the woman and they have both got appointments at the clinic. So the next time we go to Birmingham it will just be Steve.
Smiling face with horns
:sex: .
It was fortuitous that he hadn't come to London with Steve, because when Steve fucked Mrs J in the kitchen bareback, would we have let him go bare as well????????????

p.s. Years ago when I was lorry (truck) driving, me and other drivers used to go to the local working men's clubs or S&D clubs to *******. Cheap booze, music and usually nice company. Some of the guys (mainly single) would pull the local women and spend the night with them. Better than sleeping in the cab of your truck and cheaper than a B&B. We used to call it "Grab a granny night".
Yes...yes...

Update Weds. 20th Nov.
We visited Birmingham last Sunday to spend the weekend with Steve and Lee. We arrived at New Street station just after midday. Steve and Lee met us on the concourse, and Mrs J gave them both a big full mouth kiss. She wore a long coat, short denim skirt, a white wooly jumper, fishnet crotchless tights and black knee length boots .....no knickers. As we went to the carpark she walked arm in arm with them as I walked behind carrying the overnight bags. Lee asked if she was wearing crotchless knickers or was she going commando. When she said commando he smiled. When we got to Lee's SUV, he passed the keys to Steve, who explained that he was driving because he had just lost the bet about her knickers. Her coat and skirt were up at the back showing her beautiful arse. Lee got in the back with Mrs J and I was in the front with Steve. We talked about what we wanted to do over the weekend, Mrs J said," Fucking....fucking and more fucking". Steve said "Other than fucking". I asked if Lee had the whole 3 days off or was he working Monday and Tuesday.. Unfortunately he only had Sunday, leaving early Monday morning for work, but could come round after work that evening. Mrs J said," Well, if you haven't got a lot of time we had better start now! ". She then got on her knees,pulled out his cock and started to suck it. While she got down to business and I took photos, Steve and I talked about going to a pub on the canal side about 15 minutes from his house on the Monday afternoon, . Luckily the windows of the SUV were tinted, because she was sucking him all the way to Steve's house, about 20 minutes from the station, in a nice suburb of Birmingham. Mrs J and Lee tidied themselves up and we went in to the house, Steve went to make drinks while Mrs J took off her coat and wooly jumper. She asked where the bathroom was ,then left to freshen up. Lee told me that because he would only be seeing Mrs J once a month, as he couldn't get to London and he wanted to fuck other women, would it be OK if he wore condoms..Mrs J agreed to this. After a few drinks we made our way to the main bedroom. I had decided to let the three of them do their thing as I wanted her to relive her Brighton weekend, while I watched "live" and I would join in when I wanted to. Mrs J stood next to the bed with Steve in front and Lee behind,kissing her, their cocks both between her legs. They got on the bed and started a two hour fuck session with me taking photos and joining in. At one time she was airtight as we swapped around like "musical chairs". Luckily Lee had brought a lot of condoms, as he was putting one on to fuck,then taking it off when she sucked him (she hates the taste of rubber) then putting another one on to fuck again!!!!! After a long evening we took a well earned rest. Lee said that as he was getting "the hump" with putting on/taking off condoms, the next time we go to Steve's he will have been tested. HOORAY !!!!! We all had a shower, Mrs J sharing first with Steve, who fucked her pussy, and then Lee (blowjob). As there wasn't enough room in Steve's bed for 4, I said I would sleep in the guest room with the doors open. Mrs J kissed me,saying, "Thank you". And we all went to bed. I woke about 5 in the morning, listening to them fucking. I could see the bedside light was on, I moved closer to the door and could see Steve was on his back, Mrs J was straddling him and Lee was in her arse. After 10 minutes or so they had all cum. Lee got up ,saw me and said he had to have another shower and leave for work. He had brought his work clothes with him. I joined Mrs J and Steve. I went down on her and could taste Steve's cum in her cunt. We fucked for a short while with Steve laying watching us. After I came we went back to sleep. The following morning was spent as a married threesome.Shower, breakfast, talking about where we were going that day, all the time naked. We got dressed , Mrs J wearing her long coat and underneath it a short check skirt, suspender tights and , of course , no knickers. We drove out to a canalside pub about 3 miles from Steve's in his Ford Focus, Mrs J in the front and me in the back. When we got there Mrs J and Steve acted as the married couple holding hands and kissing and me as their friend. As it was a bright, mild day we sat in the garden. down by the canal. We were the only one's there. We ordered food, I paid, and while we waited I took photos including a couple under the table of Steve's hand between her legs playing with her pussy. As we talked Steve said that as I am taking CBD oil for my Parkinson's he had got us some "weed" to take home. When we had finished we went for a walk along the canal. As it was a November Monday there wasn't many people about and we found a quiet place in the woods, and while I kept lookout, Steve fucked her,standing up against a tree. We then walked back to the car with his cum running down her thighs. As soon as we got back to Steve's, I went down on her cleaning her pussy and thighs of a cold creampie. Mrs J kissed me and said as a "thank you " for letting her act as Steve's wife all day I could fuck her in the arse that evening. Lee phoned to say he was just leaving work , he would get showered and changed at his house and would be around in about an hour and half. We spent the time tidying up ,showering and setting the bedroom up. When Lee arrived, carrying a box of condoms, Steve and I were in our underwear and short red satin robes and Mrs J in black bra, lace knickers, lace top stockings and heels, topped by a long black see through lace robe. Lee soon stripped to his boxers. We had a couple of drinks, Steve telling Lee about our day and then headed for the bedroom. Mrs J lay on the bed and Lee went down on her while Steve and I played with her tits as she sucked our cocks. Lee put on a condom and slide into her pussy, Mrs J moaning as he fucked her. After a while we all swapped around and I turned her over onto her stomach and lubed her arse then slid in in one go. She whimpered as I fucked her arse. After watching her all day teasing me with Steve, I didn't last long and came in her arsehole. As I got my camera, Steve pulled her onto her knees and licked her arse clean of my creampie. I then watched these two best friends fuck my wife's pussy and arse for the next couple of hours. We stopped for a rest and drinks, Lee went to have a shower and said his goodbyes about midnight. I left Mrs J and Steve to fuck for a while ,then we all went to sleep in the same bed again. In the morning we showered, dressed, had breakfast and headed for the station. Mrs J acting as if Steve was her husband again, when we got to the barriers she gave him a very passionate kiss and brushed her hand over his cock, and said loudly "Don't worry darling,John will take care of me while I'm in London" . Then took my hand as we walked to the train. The looks from other passengers was priceless. Looking forward to the next time Steve visits us..
love your updates you really are a living the dream awesome

Update; Thurs 12th Dec.
Just a quicky, Anna from New York E-mailed us to let us know they will be over to London early Jan. 2020 for Men's Fashion Week and can we meet them at their Hotel on the Friday evening as they have a surprise for us. Also we are back up to Birmingham this weekend for a special event. All will be revealed soon.
Very cool can't wait for the revealing

Update 18th Dec.
Well it's was back up to Birmingham again this week.
Mrs J and myself have been talking about her and Steve acting as husband and wife when she was with him previously. We decided that from now on when she/we go there she will became his "wife" all the time she is there, and after seeing a "post" on here, we would make it more "real" if we had a "marriage ceremony" the next time we were there. Steve thought it was a fantastic idea and said he would arrange everything with the help of his Ex-wife and her new man.
We arrived at New Street about mid-day, and were picked up by Lee, as the "groom" isn't supposed to see the "bride" before the "wedding"' LOL. Mrs J had worn long black boots and her leather jeans that show off her arse on the way there. We were met at Steve's by his ex-wife LaVerne and her new partner, who she had met at the local "Swingers club". After a few introductions and a ******* ,we were shown to the guest bedroom to get changed. LaVerne was the "head bridesmaid" along with Steve's two sisters. We found out that most of his friends also know about our relationship. Even the "vicar" was a white friend of Lee's and had trained as a Minister. Lee told us that he and his girlfriend were still waiting for the "all clear" on their STI re-test. Whilst I put on a black wing collar shirt with white cravat and white Chino slacks with Ebony and Ivory shoes, Mrs J was being dressed by the bridesmaids in a white dress with black abstract pattern, white basque, white satin thong and white lace top hold ups. The perfect "virgin bride". With her makeup and hair done, and a white veil, we went back to the lounge where everything was set up. Steve wore a white Tuxedo suit, black shirt with black shoes and all the guests were in black and white. Lee was the best man and I was "giving away" the bride. I actually had a tear in my eye (and a raging erection) when the "vicar" said, "Dearly beloved...............". When they got to the words ,"You may kiss the bride", I thought Mrs J (or should I say from now on Mrs S) and Steve were going to fuck there and then, as they kissed so passionately .The ceremony over, the music, food, ******* and weed started. Mrs S rushed over gave me a long kiss, whispered "Thank you,Darling", and showed me the ring. It's a silver double loop ( to show she has two "husbands"). We partied until around midnight then the guests started to leave. During the evening Steve's younger sister (40yo) followed me into the guest's bedroom , said, "As you won't be getting any tonight", she then undid my fly and gave me a mind numbing blowjob. Her lips felt just like a pussy, fantastic. When everybody had left Mrs S and I went to the guest room and I took off her dress and replaced it with a long white lace robe.Out of her suitcase she took a jeweled metal buttplug, bent over and with a bit of lube I inserted it for her. She put the veil back on. We then walked across to the main bedroom, knocked and went in. Steve was already in bed. I led Mrs S to the bed and said ,"Your bride, Mr S". He threw back the covers, he already had a hard on. Mrs S then climbed on the bed and I left. As I closed the door I looked back and she already had his cock in her mouth.
I went downstairs and started to clear up. As I worked I could hear the bed creaking and their moans. I finished about 2 hours later and could still hear them fucking. I went bed, had a quick wank and went to sleep still hearing them fucking, he certainly has stamina. LOL. In the morning (about 9 AM) I made myself some breakfast, as I ate it, the bed started creaking again.I waited a while, then prepared their "Full English" breakfast. When the bed stopped making a noise I went up and took it in to them. They were cuddling, lying naked on the bed, with Mrs S's leg over Steve's. I could see his cock was still in her well fucked cunt. As she turned onto her back it "plopped" out. She asked it I had had breakfast, as there was a nice fresh creampie for me. I passed the trays to Steve and went down on her wet, red, slippery cunt. Beautiful !!!!!! After she was cleaned up, I left them to eat. They showered and came down to the lounge, I made fresh coffee and we talked about yesterday and what we were going to do today (Monday). As Mrs S is now Steve's "wife" he is sharing her with me, her white boyfriend. We decided to go to Shrewsbury, about a hour from Steve's. Lee had lent us his SUV as there is more room in the back than Steve's car and it has tinted windows. We dressed, with Mrs S wearing a short check skirt, patterned crotchless tights, high black boots and no knickers. We drove to a very nice restaurant in Shrewsbury near one of the bridges over the River Severn. Mrs S kept flashing us throughout the meal, which I paid for as a wedding present. We returned to the SUV and all got in the back. Mrs S then gave both of us blowjobs, including getting both cocks in her mouth together. When we returned to Steve's we spent the rest of the day and night fucking and sucking. At one point I was lying under her in a 69 and Steve was fucking her pussy doggie. Twice his cock slipped out and brushed my lips, the third time I let it go into my mouth and sucked it for about 30 seconds. When he put it back in her pussy he came in seconds and I sucked his cum out of her. As we swapped around, Mrs S said that as I had sucked Steve's cock he should repay the favour. He agreed and I lay on the bed, he then sucked me off and I came in his mouth. Mrs S kissed him and swallowed my cum. I said, "That was a good blowjob, but not as good as your sister's". He frowned then smiled, and said "I've heard she is pretty good at it". I grinned and told them her mouth was like fucking a virgin's tight pussy. We all slept in the one bed. In the morning after a quicky DP and shower Steve took us to the station. Mrs S handed over the ring to be used next time ,and became Mrs J again.
Christmas and New Year coming up, to be spent with family ,so maybe no updates until January.

ps. from Mrs J .
When we have said about John and Steve being alike, I just mean attitude, sense of humour, sexual preferences, etc., physically they are different, and not just skin colour, although John having Gypsy, Jewish, Spanish and Irish ancestry is quite dark skinned. Steve is about 14 stone (194 lbs) and 5ft 9in. tall with a bit of a belly, he's about the same height as me, whereas John is 13 stone (183 lbs) and 6 ft tall. Their cocks although about the same length (7"-8" ),differ as Steve's is slightly fatter and uncut with a full bush of black pubes, John's is circumcised and shaved pubes.

pps. When we got home last evening I changed into my French maid outfit and we had a lovely fuck. I finished having a very wet orgasm with my favourite 7" black vibrator.
View attachment 3033085View attachment 3033086View attachment 3033087View attachment 3033089View attachment 3033092
great update thanks

Social distancing .
Yesterday Mrs J, Steve and myself indulged in some "Social distancing" sex. Mrs J shaved her pussy and put on her makeup then got dressed in a short skirt, see through blouse, crotchless tights, red knickers and short Victorian style boots.We set her laptop up in front of and facing the couch, put the armchair to the side of the laptop. She put her favourite toys, a 8" black vibrator and mini wand ( plus lube ) on the couch , then video linked with Steve. She sat on the couch and I in the armchair. He could see her, so could I and she could see both of us. We then spent a very pleasant hour talking dirty, masterbating and cumming. Not as good as being there in person, but better than nothing. As the old saying goes, "Necessity is the mom of invention". We will do it again soon.
Stay safe. Mrs J and John.

great idea. with this "social distancing" period, staying connected with our partners n friends is crucial. so im sure the "skype sex" is happenin more then ever.

alsoMrs. J is a lusicous lady!!

Just a quick update. I said I would post the photos Steve took. Well I am glad he is a better lover than a photographer. Other than the one he sent to John and one on the Monday morning ,the rest were either out of focus or blurred (camera shake). In future we will leave the photos/video to John. So here are the only ones worth seeing.

"Just about to open my present, thank you".

.View attachment 3513878

Mrs J Monday morning.

View attachment 3513896
Why don't you get verified as a couple?

But what benefits do we get from verifying. Mrs J is content with Steve, we are not looking for contacts with anyone else so there is no reason to verify other than to satisfy you.
Has nothing to do with satisfying me.
Thought you had intentions to meet and with mane getting revealed on here as posting without the partners consent or even intention. I'm only trying to prevent propel with real intention getting taken on a ride.
And also in a case where its not the consent of both also protect the person getting posted.

I have posted most of what follows on other threads but I thought it would be good to have Mrs J and myselves story in one thread. Before I start let me say that I don't consider myself as a cuckold, I share my beautiful wife with my very good friend. There is no humiliation,sissy play or any other kind of alpha/beta roles. We are two men, one white, one black pleasing a very sexy lady.
I had fantasized for several years about Mrs J being fucked by a BBC, but had never told her. I then met about two and a half years ago a black guy who was into classic cars like myself. We became friends and he introduced me to A ,a good friend of his. Me and A became very good friends, the other guy got a bit jealous , we had a row and he is no longer a friend. Me and A started hanging out together, over the pub and at car shows , and then he met Mrs J. They got on well and after a few weeks I could tell she fancied A . One night we were over the pub, Mrs J sitting next to A , me on the other side of the table, we were all laughing and Mrs J and A's faces were very close. So I said "Why don't you two kiss" They laughed and Mrs J blushed. I then said "I mean it". A then kissed her as she looked straight at me. When I smiled at her she closed her eyes and returned the kiss. I went to the "MENS" and bought a couple of packets of condoms. As this would be her first time with another man since we got married, we all decided that until A had a STD test we would use condoms. Out of respect for A we also had tests. That night he fucked her for the first time. As she was shaking with nerves, I left them alone for a while and then watched from the bedroom door. When they had cum, she called me in and asked if I was alright. I just looked down at my hard on and we all laughed. She has been seeing him for eight months now, and since the test results came back clean, he has always fucked her bareback. So I didn't have to convince her, just let her know that I was Ok with her having a relationship with A.
Now we go out as a threesome or they go on their own, to bars/pubs, and for days out. They went to St. James' park /Whitehall several weeks ago doing the "tourist thing" (they're both Londoners) and had a great time. I don't know if she loves him but she loves being with him and him with her. In the bedroom , his place, on their own, or ours ,with me joining in, it's a shared thing . Last week they were going out for an afternoon meal and then back to his but Mrs J's doctors appt. ran a bit later than expected and as the restaurant was only open between 11AM and 2PM ,WE all wound up at a local pub. We sat in the sun talking for a couple of hours, like the average interracial threesome, LOL , then back to our house. A couldn't stay the night and had to leave at midnight, but we all had fun. I got to spend the rest of the night with my wife all to myself. The following day me and Mrs J went to the restaurant together, then over the same pub. We ended the night with me giving her a very sexy massage and spent the night together. The day after I met up with A and had a couple of drinks and talked about football over the pub. Usually in the evenings they go to his place for more "QUALITY" time or back to our place where I join the party. So she spends a lot of non-sexual time with him . But the anticipation of what is to come still makes it sexy.

Mrs J's pussy
View attachment 2734294

Mrs J's arse
View attachment 2734295

Update on last post; June 12th
. I had to visit friends last weekend for 4 days, with the party 200mls away early on Sunday, and as Mrs J was working Saturday evening she couldn't go with me. When I returned on Tuesday evening she gave me a very passionate kiss. I could smell and taste "sex". I reached down to her knicker clad pussy but she stopped me and said she was VERY sore. She then admitted that she had only gotten home a half hour before my return. She said that she had been with A since early Sunday morning. This was the first time she had stayed over more than one night. We then went to bed where she told me all the details while I went down on her and she played with, and sucked, my cock. She told me that she and A had spent the 3 days as a couple. They had gone out to bars, pubs and even gone shopping together where A had introduced her to his friends as his girlfriend, but when they got back to A's flat they had stripped off and spent the whole time naked. He had fucked her at least 8 times and she sucked him off 3 times, swallowing each time, including just before coming home to me.
We are all going out together on Friday as A has something important to tell us. So will keep updating .

Update:June 15th.
We met up with A at our local pub yesterday, and he told us that he is moving at the end of next month. Mrs J was in tears.
Sob

We knew that this day would come but not so soon. A is not just moving away but is going all the way to the east coast of the USA to live with his longtime partner. She has been living there for about a year and establishing herself in the fashion business. We have never met her but she knows about, and accepts our arrangement here, and it was partly her idea. Her reasoning was that A was better off being with a married ,older, (white) woman in a stable relationship, who can't get pregnant and is STD free, than have flings with younger single women and the risks involved. We all had a bloody good ******* and came back to our place but no one seemed in the mood for sex ,so we talked for several hours. A asked if Mrs J would want to find another lover, which made her cry again. She said it's not just the sex but the emotional attachment as well. Mrs J and A went to bed . Normally we all sleep in the same bed but I decided that I would stay in the spare room so if they wanted to fuck they could , but they just cuddled This morning we decided that, until A leaves at the end of July, Mrs J could spend Sundays and Mondays (including nights) at A's and I would go round on Tuesday evenings and come home with her Wednesday morning.

Mrs J's 40Ds
View attachment 2734300

Mrs J's temporary Tattoo
View attachment 2734297

Sunday June 16th.
I will be posting an update on Wednesday, but for now will say Mrs J is off with her boyfriend A for the weekend and I am fighting the urge to wank (jack off) until I see them on Tuesday.

Update:June 19th
Sunday, 10:00. Mrs J has just left for her 3 days with A. Mixed emotions!!!! She spent last weekend with him but I didn't know until I returned from a trip. Just spent 2 hours getting her ready. Showered,shaved her pussy and legs. Dressed her in a front buttoning dress with pearl crotchless knickers underneath, no bra ,even though she is in her 60s , she has great tits (see other posts). She wore her "MILF" anklets and bright red lipstick and nail varnish. A phoned to say they are going to a "party" tonight with some of his friends that she met last week, and to pack a short skirt and see through top, (no mention of knickers. LOL). She didn't pack any knickers as she said she probably won't need them as they spent all the time last week at A's naked and if they do go out during the day she will be knickerless. She did take a pair of crotchless fishnet tights.We have decided that we will not phone or text each other until she is ready for me to go to A's to join in on Tuesday.......So..... here I am thinking about what she will get upto in the next 72 hours , and forsing myself to NOT have a wank (jack off) on the fantasy and to wait until Tuesday and the reality.

Monday, 15:00
No sleep last night....*******!!!!!! Mrs J broke the no contact agreement at 11:00 this morning with a text " Thank you ,
Kissing heart

you." Still haven't had a wank, but I am walking around with a constant erection and the temptation is overwhelming !................ I've been fantasizing about what happened at the "party" . Maybe she met a replacement for A?

Monday. 23:00.
Just off to bed, don't know if I'll sleep?

Tuesday. 11:00
Got some sleep but woke thinking about Mrs J and got an erection . Mrs J just phoned to tell me to get round to A's ASAP. She has a lot to tell me and has a "present" for me !!?????

Wednesday. 15:00
Got home about 2 hours ago after a fantastic day and night, the following is an update from 12:30 Tuesday.
On the way to A's I took a "little blue pill", and had 6 more in my pocket !!!!! At A's Mrs J greeted me with a very passionate kiss and a whispered "Thank you". She was wearing her very short check skirt and red see through blouse that had white stains on the front that she had worn to the "party", . She had brushed her teeth so the oral creampie I was expecting wasn't there. She then pushed on my shoulders and lifted her skirt. She was knickerless so I went down on her and could taste sperm and pussy juice. She told me that she hadn't showered all weekend , and that there was at least 8 loads of cum in her. When she was all cleaned up we went to the bedroom so she could tell me about her weekend. She told me she went to the "party" Sunday night in the skirt and blouse she was wearing now and was also knickerless. The other people there were 2 Black couples ,3 mixed couples and several single Black men. After several drinks and a lot of close dancing, A took Mrs J to one of the bedrooms where she went down on him, after a while 2 of the single men entered and stood watching. A then got behind her and took her doggystyle and the two men stood in front. She then sucked both cocks ,which were bigger than mine and A's, until they came and she had trouble swallowing and dribbled a lot down the front of her blouse. A came in her pussy. She and A stayed for a few more hours, watching some of the other women fucking most of the men and she sucked off two more cocks but didn't fuck anyone other than A who only fucked Mrs J.
Monday, when they got up, A got showered but Mrs J said she was going to save the taste and smell for me. She told A that as he was leaving next month she was going to give him and me a "present" of her arse. She has always refused to let me or A fuck her arse, as she says that it is painful and feels "weird". We had tried it a few times when we were first married but it had hurt so she wouldn't even let me put a finger in there ! She had packed a couple of toys and dildos and LOTS of lube so she and A could get her arse used to being fucked. After fucking her pussy and practicing all day with bigger and bigger toys she said she was ready for anal, but that he had to wait until I was there on Tuesday as she wanted me to see her lose her anal cherry and then go sloppy seconds.
After all this talking I was as hard as I have ever been. While me and A got undressed, Mrs J went to clear her arse and change into her crotchless tights that framed her pussy and arsehole, but still wore her cum stained blouse. We got down to some serious sucking and fucking. After a while A said he couldn't wait any longer and had to have her arse. So while he got the lube I started licking her arsehole,
Smiling face with horns

. After plenty of lube and fingering her arse, while she sucked me, A started to ease his cock in, I removed my cock from her mouth (just in case!). The look on her face was a mix of fear, pain ,distaste and ******* . "Slowly,ouch,wait,YES, OK, more", A slowly slid in and out ,each time going deeper. When he was all the way in (8") he let her get used to it then started fucking her hard. She was loving/hating it. After about 10mins. she came very loudly, just as he came in her arse. As he pulled out I took his place, my cock being slightly shorter (7") and thinner I was able to go straight in and fuck as hard as I could. She was sucking his cock straight from her arse and the sight of that, plus being in her arse and the feel of his cum and the heat of her arse made me cum fairly quickly. She was quietly moaning as she came again. She then cleaned my cock. We sucked and fucked including anal for the rest of the day and late into the night, with me and A sharing the cleaning duties.We tried to get her to do a DP but she refused but did say she would have to practice with her toys,so maybe next time .
We got home about 13:00 today, an hour after we had last fucked her pussy and arse. I could still faintly taste her arse on her lips as she still hadn't showered or cleaned her teeth.She reeked of SEX. We had another slow fuck, she was too sore for anal, then we showered. Afterwards Mrs J told me that she still doesn't like anal and can't get used to the weird feeling but is willing to have anal with A and me until A flies to the States. After that we will have to see, probably on special occasions, birthdays, Valentine's and Anniversaries. We also talked about whether she wants a replacement for A. She says at the moment she doesn't but may change her mind later on. We had kind of slipped into the lifestyle ,as I had met A about two years ago and had become friends before Mrs J met him and was attracted to him , so it's not just about a Big Black Cock. She says it has been a confidence boost to have this good looking younger (14 years her junior) guy interested in her and not just for sex.
So that is the situation up to now. Three different "weekends" , the first they lived like a newly wed couple, going out spending a lot of non-sex time , but still had a lot of sex , Friday/Saturday morning , no sex , this weekend was nearly all sex.What will the next weekend bring.

PS: Sorry no photos of Mrs J and A together, neither wants any posted.
Sob

Disappointed

PPS. I've added some photos of Mrs J in the clothes she wore leaving for A's.
Smiling face with horns

Yum

Update June 23rd
This weekend Mrs J is away at our *******'s in Wales coming home Tuesday afternoon, so me and A met up over the pub today. After a while a black guy and his white partner and baby arrived. It turned out that Gary and Beth had been at the "party" last Sunday night. Gary was one of the guys Mrs J had sucked off whilst watching Beth fuck several men. Gary is about 45 , shaved head and built like a rugby player , Beth about 35ish very pretty with big tits and arse. We talked about Mrs J getting a new "boyfriend" but as Gary fucks other women as well as Beth, and Beth fucks other men bare, it would mean wearing condoms and he doesn't want that and Mrs J loves feeling A and myself cum inside her. We all had a nice ******* and I found out a few things Mrs J had missed out when telling me about the "party". One was that she had gone down on Beth in a 69 after Beth had been creampied by three men, and that she had licked Beth's arsehole. So when Mrs J returns Tuesday we will have a lot to talk about . I'm hard just thinking about it.

Update Wednesday 26th.:
Mrs J returned to London yesterday (Tuesday) afternoon,but not to our home. She phoned me to say that she was going around to A's and going to spend the night with him. She told me she loved me and would bring me a "present".. She arrived home today at midday, with a big grin on her face. She kissed me and told me to feel her knickers. Now, normally she doesn't wear them when she goes to A's, so this was a surprise. Her knicker crotch was soaked with A's spunk. I pulled her straight to the bedroom and went down on her. She came after a few minutes and as she was slightly sore, I wasn't allowed to fuck her. She said that she also wanted to be as horny as hell for next weekend . She told me what they had done last night whilst I had a wank. I came and then we lay and talked. I told her I had met Gary and Beth and she said A had told her about the meeting at the pub. I asked why she hadn't told me about going down on Beth and she blushed. She said that as it was her first time with a woman she wanted to save telling me for when we were together alone to turn me on, and as she has been working nights since last weekend we haven't had the time. We only have 3 or 4 weekends left before A flys out. So " Que Sera Sera".

Update Saturday 29th:
Mrs J was supposed to be at A's this weekend, but he phoned today to say that his mum and sister are there to help him pack. Both will be there all weekend and his sister will visit after work all week. So it looks like we will have to see if we can get a few hours at our place during the week. He thinks his sister may have an idea of our arrangement, as Gary had let slip that he had seen A with Mrs J two weeks ago when they went shopping. His sister wanted to know why a mature white married woman was going shopping with her brother. Gary bluffed his way out of it ,but we think she knows !!!!!!!! She knows of, and doesn't approve of Gary and Beth's lifestyle. So last week may have been the last time Mrs J and A can spend any proper time together.
Sob

Update Tuesday July 2nd:
A phoned today saying his mom had been there all day yesterday but had gone home and his sister is at work and won't be back until about 6 or 7 o/clock. But as his mom may pop round he said he is going to spend an hour shopping and then come around to us. He arrived just before mid-day , and as soon as he came in, Mrs J gave him a very passionate kiss. He said he had about 4 hours before he had to get back . I told them to go straight to the bedroom . I had decided to give them some time on their own. I looked in on them a couple of times and they were having a loving, sensual fuck. After a couple of hours they appeared with big smiles on their faces We had a *******, then made our way back to the bedroom. We fucked and sucked for an hour ,had a shower together then A had to leave. Mrs J gave him a loving kiss . When the door closed she started crying. Hopefully he will be able to get away next week.

Update Tuesday 9th;
A phoned yesterday to say he would be around and be able to spend several hours with us. He was taking us out for a farewell meal as there may not be time later on this month. Mrs J rushed to get ready. A quick shower ,and shave of her pussy.
Stuck out tongue winking eye

. A front buttoning sundress, crotchless knickers and ankle bracelet, some lipstick and she was ready. I felt her pussy just as we were leaving and she was soaking . He met us over the local pub, Mrs J giving him a nice kiss on the lips,
Kissing closed eyes

, but not her usual tongues down throats. I gave him a long hug. He explained to us that he had told his mum and sister that he was having a last meal we some old friends and that he wouldn't be back until late.We had a nice meal, especially as Mrs J kept flashing her pussy at the pair of us, and probably most of the other customers. A told us that Gary and Beth have invited Mrs J to a "party" after A leaves for the States. As I'm not invited (no white husbands) she declined. But I said we will think about it.We then returned to our house. Once inside Mrs J couldn't restrain herself any more, she dropped to her knees and pulled out his cock and started sucking. I will now pass over to Mrs J.

Hi Mrs J here. As John said I couldn't wait to suck A's cock, the taste and smell I had been missing and knowing that this could be the last time I would have him inside me. I had had a bit of a fiddle over the pub with the boys watching and I was drenched! I jammed his beautiful cock down my throat, until my eyes watered, as I let him facefuck me. A suggested we go to the bedroom and get undressed , but I didn't want to let go of his cock,so we shuffled to the bedroom , A's trousers and boxers around his ankles and me bent over with his cock in my mouth. He stumbled a couple of times and his cock either came out , or went right down my throat. We ended up laughing so much we decided to get to the bed as quick as we could. We started to 69 each other, him on top, his lips felt so soft yet he was eating me as hard as he could. I came instantly, gushing (I rarely squirt) all over his face. He then turned around and pushed into me in one long slow stroke. I cried out as I was in Fuck Heaven. We then fucked for a whole hour . Missionary, doggie ,me on top ,we did it all ways. After I had cum at least twice and A had cum in me ,I remembered John !!!!. He had been watching most of the time . He had a great big smile and said, " I take it you enjoyed that, who wants a *******?. I love both of you"..
I then told them I had a surprise for them. I had been practising with two dildos (actually a dildo and a Rabbit) and that I was ready for a DP. Their faces were a picture !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Smiling face with horns

We had another ******* and then went back to the bedroom. I was as nervous as hell, putting two dildos in yourself isn't like two very horny men fucking both your holes together. I told them the rules. If I say Stop you STOP!!! I will say how fast you put your cock in. A goes in my pussy with me on top,John's smaller (sorry babe) dick in my arse........slowly. So A got on the bed , John put lots of lube in my arse ,I needed it and on my pussy, I didn't need it . I climbed over A and slid his cock into my cunt, then John fingered my arsehole and slid two (three ?) fingers into me. John then got behind me and started to push his cock in. It went in quite easily (practise makes perfect), it still felt weird but wasn't painful and the feeling of A's cock in my pussy took my mind of it. They started to build up a rhythm that had me cumming in minutes. I was cumming and cumming and CUMMING. After a while I decided I wanted to try A's cock in my arse. Same positions but with John underneath and A behind me. This time as A pushed his well lubed cock in I had to tell him to take it slower. The extra girth and the fact that it was my husbands cock in my pussy meant that I could feel every bit of A's cock in my arse. Once he was fully home they started to FUCK me, again I was cumming continuously. After I don't know how long they both came in me ,John first then A. We lay there in a sweat and cum soaked bed. I was absolutely FUCKED,physically and emotionally. I kissed both of my "boys" and then we all slept cuddled up for a while. Back to John.

Watching Mrs J suck A's cock was arousing and comical at the same time., When they were fucking , other than the first time A fucked her 8 months ago, it was probably the most erotic thing that I have ever seen as they totally blocked me out. It must have been how they were when Mrs J spent the weekend with A on her own. I won't bother talking about the rest other than when we were both inside her. With A on the bottom I could feel his cock but it was the clenching of Mrs J's butt that was the main turn on, but when I was on the bottom I could feel every movement of his cock and the clenching of Mrs J's pussy and her moaning in my ear that really pushed me over the top.
So after a nap and quick shower A left and this time Mrs J didn't cry (just a little) and hopefully this won't be the last time but if it is it was a memorable day.

ps: We've talked about the party and she still says she doesn't want to go without me (or A).Also as it will be condom free,she's worried about STDs. She said she is curious about fucking a big cock like Gary's after sucking him and a few others at the "party". I've said let's talk to Gary and Beth, and go from there. Who knows she may end up in the middle of a BBC gangbang.
Smiling face with horns

Stuck out tongue winking eye

. And I could have a big "present" the following morning,
Yum

and a very sexy update.

Update Tuesday 16th
Met up with Gary and Beth yesterday over the pub. This is the first time Mrs J has met them since the "party", and the first time I've met them with Mrs J. After a few drinks G showed us his STI clear results on his phone and Mrs J admitted she would like to try G's big (10") cock bareback. We are meeting at their house next week. It was decided that G would fuck Mrs J first and I would go sloppy seconds as he doesn't to do threesomes with white husbands, but Beth would only give me a blowjob while I watched as she only fucks black cock. We had a few more drinks ,then they left. Me and Mrs J talked some more and she asked if I'm OK with going SS. I said I've frequently gone second when she has fucked A, the only difference A's cock isn't as big as G's and I might not touch the sides.
Laughing

Good stuff!

regardless of what a man does if his wife fucks other men he is a cuckold which is fine and if the man decides to clean or suck cock it is not submissive or humiliating anymore than licking pussy or whatever

Back