Our Story and frustrated

You know, actually that looks quite cozy to me. I think I could roll up inside one of those. I wonder if they come with mosquito nets?
View attachment 577629
Lol, oh yeah - I got two mosqito nets in my closet (one I brought on my trip to Tanzania and one I was given by my job before i went to Ethiopia), but I would think more importantly we would want some flea spray too for the bed... :blackgrimace:

If your marriage winds up ending it is not good people change and we need to change with that spouse . The fact is if we live long enough sex isn't enough or even the main thing but who we spend out time with is .

There are very valid but I think vague pints here. I think she got a shock, a slap back to what she thinks reality but us in fact a reminder of societal norms. This could be, given the unprtective sex you've been having, that either she got pregnant or had a late or missed period. That she had a long lasting shock in which she had to think over what she had done and how it led to this moment of terrify fear and potential regret. She probably scared herself straight so to say.

Back