Our old account "WildestIRdreams"

Our old account "WildestIRdreams"

reach out to us!❤
Lot of k's in your username their chief! Any particular reason for that? 🤔

I tell you what rather than anyone on here coming to any conclusions that you're just a good old boy here to troll us interracial loving folks, why don't you just go ahead and get verified to avoid any potential misunderstandings! Ok cool thanks chief✌

Lol silly dude

Don't over think the name.

And yes getting a approved her soon

Attachments

• 20200814_115802.jpg
    20200814_115802.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 69
  • 20200814_115630.jpg
    20200814_115630.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 44
  • 20200814_115858.jpg
    20200814_115858.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 51
Lol silly dude

Don't over think the name.

And yes getting a approved her soon
No need for any rational intellectual person on here to put a whole lot of thought into the error of a username that you chose for this site and only a white guy who plans on trolling the patrons on this site would choose such an obvious offensive username like that for a site at a time like this!

And calling me silly over it instead of seeing the error and the lack of racial awareness that you have for the men of color on this site makes it obvious just who you are and what you have come here to do and that is likely to troll the folks in this interracial community. Now you can blow it off like it's not a big deal and that I'm blowing this whole thing out of proportion but I guarantee you that you wouldn't walk through any night club here in Southern California with a t-shirt with that username on it and not end up getting kicked out or shirtless! That's exactly what I'm talking about this is a social site and that name is offensive to an entire demographic of men on this site and neither the patrons or the site administrators should have to tell you that on this site that your choice of username in this social media forum with the name KKK spelled out in it is completely inappropriate and disrespectful to the men of color on this platform.

So Mr KKK either get verified or you are a racist come here to troll this community and the site administrators need to get involved and decide if your username is appropriate for their social media platform? 🤔

Last edited:
Back