Our night out with my best friend

My best friend was married for years to my Ellen’s cousin. Their marriage was on the rocks and he began hanging out with us quite a bit. I’d known Rick wanted to fuck Ellen for years, he always hung around her when they came over or when we went to their house. He complimented her constantly, to the point that his wife once told him to go ahead and fuck her if he liked her so much. That didn’t go over well with Ellen and they ended up in an argument that lasted for weeks until Becky apologized to Ellen. Rick and Becky finally divorced about 3 years ago and Rick started hanging out regularly in bars. I met him for drinks once or twice a month and he came with us whenever we went to party somewhere.

He called me one night and said a local bar near his apartment was having a Pajama Party that Saturday night and asked if we wanted to go. He explained to me that the last one they had was a pretty wild affair that had women half naked and men as well. I asked Ellen and she was ok with it so we agreed. Rick said we could stay at his place afterward so we weren’t drinking and driving so that afternoon we packed some items and drove over to his place. We got there around 6:30, the party didn’t start until 9:00 and he said it was best to go around 10:30, so we got some dinner then hung out at his pool for a bit. Ellen was wearing a silver bathing suit cut very high on the sides and her tits about to pop out the top. Rick and a couple of other guys were hovering all around her. One of them made her uncomfortable so we left and went to get ready to party. As we walked back to his apartment I heard him tell her “don’t worry, if anyone but Mike fucks you it will be ME...not that asshole”. Ellen laughed and said “We’ve had this conversation before, you’re like family. I couldn’t fuck you even if it weren’t for Mike”.

We each took turns showering, he only had one bathroom so by the time we had all finished it was about time to go. Ellen went to get the onesie she had packed for pajamas but couldn’t find it in her bag. I explained I brought her something else to wear and handed her a brand new black sexy nightie with a matching silk black robe. The night gown was very short and barely covered her ass and pussy, the top was lacy and see-through. She balked and said she couldn’t wear that until I handed her the robe. It was long and covered everything properly so she dressed and put her make-up on. We she was ready she told us “You know I’m going to wear the robe all night, right? I can’t be naked in a bar they’ll throw us out and me in jail!” Rick told her “it’s not a problem, trust me! It’s BYOB and they don’t care what you do. I have an ice chest ready to go so drinks are on me!” I was wearing silk boxers and matching robe and Rick was wearing silk pajama pants and a matching robe. He called a cab and a few minutes later we left. The look on the cab drivers face was priceless, especially when Ellen got in the front seat with him.

We arrived at the club around 10:20, Rick had already paid our cover charge and reserved us a table by the dance floor. The bar was about 1/2 full. It wasn’t very large but had a dance floor that was approximately 10’x10’, some pool tables in the back, and a couple of sofas on one wall by the dance floor. Our tables were at the sofas off to one side. A waitress came by and offered us setups, she was wearing a sexy night gown herself, white and practically see-thru. “See, I told you” Rick said. We had a few drinks and watched the club fill up, soon every table was taken and people were asking to sit with others who had empty seats. An attractive black lady asked if she and her date could sit with us, I told her yes and her boyfriend came over. They were a nice couple and easy to talk to and easier to look at! The DJ was playing some good music when Rick got up and asked Ellen to dance. He didn’t wait for an answer, he grabbed her hand and pulled her from her seat and onto the floor. Charles then asked me if I’d mind dancing with Grace, I agreed and stood.

When Grace stood up she removed her cover up and my mouth fell open. She was wearing a white lace g-string and a silk camisole....completely see-through! We squeezed onto the crowded dance floor pushed close together. I noticed Ellen and Rick by the DJ booth, her hands were on his shoulders and he was grinning at her and talking. Ellen was shaking her head and laughing. Grace asked me if I was jealous of my wife dancing with my friend, I told her “not at all. As long as she’s having fun”. She then asked if we were swingers, I told her no and asked if they were. She said they “play around some” and smiled. She then grabbed my hands and placed them on her ass and she grabbed mine. We danced like that for a couple of songs, eventually moving closer to Rick and Ellen. Rick had opened Ellen’s robe and I heard him tell her “Come on! Lots of other ladies are wearing less, you’ll fit right in!” Ellen shook her head and said no, but Rick was persistent. As they danced he untied the robe and moved behind her, then quickly pulled it off both shoulders. She resisted at first, but then shook her head and slipped it the rest of the way off and handed it to Rick.

She looked incredibly sexy dancing with him that way, I could hardly keep my eyes off her...even though I was dancing with a very sexy lady myself! We all finally went back to our seats and when we got there Rick stuffed her robe into a side pocket on the cooler and zipped it closed. Sitting down, the night gown was up to her crotch. It came with a very tiny black g-string, but it was so tiny that had slid inside her pussy so she was practically bottomless! She was sitting between me and Rick, Charles was sitting in front of her and had a great view of her barely covered tits and a camel toe from hell! Grace was sitting next to him in front of me, she was drinking and watching the dance floor. I could tell she was dying to get back out there and she finally asked who was going to dance with her. Rick volunteered and off they went.

Charles used this opportunity to move over by Ellen and within a few seconds they were dancing as well. The dance floor was so crowded they were ****** to dance on the very edge so I had a great view. Charles had his hands on her back and as they danced her gown kept inching higher. She was now very buzzed and soon forgot about pulling it back down. The bottom half of her ass was now showing for the entire bar to see. Ellen was leaning onto Charles’ shoulder and his hands worked their way down to her ass. Watching his large black hands squeezing her bare white ass was an incredible turn on. He eventually reached up to her breast with one hand and began fondling it as well. They must have danced 5 songs, they weren’t slow songs but it was too crowded to do anything except sway side to side, so they danced with her arms around his shoulders and his hands fondling her tits and ass the entire time...Ellen’s head was lying on his shoulder as well. Just when the last song ended, Charles lifted her chin and kissed her! They all came back to the table and Ellen whispered to me “We better go before I get in trouble!” I laughed and said we’d be leaving soon, it was after midnight by then. I asked Grace to dance again and we moved to the floor. Rick and Charles were now sitting on either side of Ellen. She was chatting up a storm to them, not paying any attention to Charles as he slipped the strap to her nightie off her shoulder.

Grace and I danced closely and I again fondled her ass. She grabbed the back of my head and pulled it between her titties, so I worked my way down her top until I found her nipple with my lips and began sucking. 2 songs later, someone tapped on my shoulder and asked if he could dance with her. She looked but shook her head no and said we were just going to sit down. We walked to the table and sat, me beside Grace and Charles and Rick still beside Ellen. Charles had his hand on her thigh and I saw him push her night gown up higher. Her strap was down and most of one nipple was visible. He hadn’t even looked over when we sat down and was speaking in a low voice to Ellen. Rick was watching but seemed a but bummed.

I checked the time and it was after 1:00 so I asked if they were ready to leave. Rick said he was, Ellen said whatever we wanted to do, so Rick called a cab. Charles tried to get us to go to their house to party but I could tell Ellen was probably in need of sleep so I declined. Grace pouted and then gave me her number and asked if we’d call them, I assured her we would. The doorman came over and said our ride was here so we left. Different driver this time but the same expression, especially since Ellen was no longer wearing her robe to cover her gown. Rick opened the front door for her but she said she would sit in the back with us. We all climbed in, Ellen in the middle, and we drove off. Ellen was dozing off, her head falling onto Rick’s shoulder. He put an arm around her pulling her closer causing her to nearly lay down. Her legs were spread with one almost up on the seat. I noticed then her g-string was missing and her shaved pussy were completely uncovered! The driver noticed too and adjusted his mirror. Fortunately, we didn’t have far to go and a few minutes later we were there. Rick woke Ellen as the driver got out and opened our doors. Ellen staggered a bit causing Rick to grab her around the waist, once again baring her ass entirely right in front of the driver. I paid for the ride and we helped Ellen inside.

Ellen went into the bathroom and took a quick shower. She peeked out the door and told us not to look, which of course we did anyway, and she went into the main bedroom and got in bed naked. I showered and joined her a few minutes later. Rick then showered and said goodnight and went to the other bedroom. Ellen was already asleep by the time I got to bed. I tried to wake her for sex, I was extremely horny after playing with Grace and watching Ellen get felt up by Rick and Charles, but she was out. I dozed off at approximately 2:30 and I was sleeping ok when I heard something. I looked and noticed the bedroom door was now open, I had closed it when I went to bed. I rolled onto my side toward Ellen and saw she was completely uncovered lying naked on her back with one leg bent at the knee near the edge of the bed. I lay there and enjoyed the view thinking she must have gotten up to use the bathroom and left the door open. No big deal, Rick was asleep and he’d already seen her tits and ass and most of her pussy anyway so I left it open.

I just lay there admiring how hot she looked when I saw a hand reach up from the floor by the bed and pull Ellen’s knee further over, causing her legs to spread wider. It was obviously Rick’s hand. He has huge hands and is as hairy as a bear and since his roommate was gone it had to be him. There was a light on in the bathroom shining onto our bed and I watched to see what he would do. A minute later, he got up on his knees, reached over and started playing with her pussy! She wasn’t moving, she didn’t push his hand away, she didn’t look to see who it was. She seemed to still be sound asleep. Rick then eased onto the foot of the bed and pushed her other leg over toward me. Then, he crawled between her legs and started licking her twat!! I waited to see if she jumped up and screamed or slapped him, or demanded to leave, but she was still just lying still. After about a minute though, I saw her hips begin to move slightly. She then moaned and said “ooh baby, that feels good!”. Apparently encouraged, Rick slid his hands under her ass and began to seriously eat her pussy. Within another minute, she was breathing hard and her ass was lifting off the bed as she humped his face. She still hadn’t opened her eyes, but was now moaning loudly “Oh baby! Oh baby! Goddamn that feels so good!” She then reached down and grabbed the back of his head pulling his face even harder onto her pussy! Rick has long hair, mine is short, so when she grabbed his head she obviously knew that was him and not me! I saw her raise up and look at him for a moment, then she turned her head toward me and then closed her eyes again! She was breathing so hard she sounded like a freight train! And in no time I could tell she was cumming...and cumming hard! Her legs locked around Rick’s head and she shook all over and moaned “Oh MY GOD!” And then she went limp. Rick lay still for a bit then pulled her legs apart, climbed up and pushed her knees toward her shoulders and shoved his cock all the way inside her! She groaned and said “HOLY *******!” As he began fucking my wife. He fucked her slow at first, then picked up speed. She came again and he began fucking her harder. She wrapped her arms around his neck and he slid his arms under her legs sliding them over his shoulders. He was slamming into her pussy making a slapping sound! Ellen was whimpering “oh my god, oh my god, oh my god” as he did. I finally heard her whisper to him, “I can’t believe I let you fuck me, oh my god, Ricky has fucked me”!

He finally tensed up and said he was coming and shot his load inside her pussy and then collapsed on top of her. She still had her arms around his neck and now had her legs wrapped around his waist rocking him from side to side. I think he fell asleep with his cock still inside her pussy. She finally rolled him over and slid toward me. He was on his side facing her, she was on her side facing me. I was wide awake and about to burst. As I tried to calm down and sleep, I saw Rick reach around her and pull her toward him, her ass against his dick. They slept like that the rest of the night and around 9:00 Rick woke up and slipped out of bed. I hadn’t slept all night so I saw him get dressed and go into the other room. He came back and tossed her g-string on the floor by the rest of her clothes and then went to the kitchen. I got up next and showered again then dressed. We were drinking coffee when Ellen came in wearing nothing but cotton shorts and a wife beater t-shirt of mine, no bra or panties because I hadn’t brought her any. She asked if we could go home and I got our stuff together. I saw her talking to Rick then I walked up, she hugged him goodbye, and we left.

As we drove home, I asked if she had fun. She told me “If you were going to let someone fuck me, why didn’t you let it be Charles? He’s the one I wanted to fuck, not my cousin’s husband!” I reminded her he’s her cousin’s EX-husband and she didn’t have to fuck him. Her reply was “By the time I knew it was him I was about to cum! I couldn’t stop then. And after he gave me head I figured I had to fuck him!” I just laughed and told her that she seemed to enjoy it. She said “I DID enjoy it, but damn...that’s Rick! He’s family to me!” We drove the rest of the way in silence. I waited for a couple of days to bring it up again. She said she had thought about it and I was right, he’s NOT really family. I think she may want another go, but she won’t say so. I have invited Charles and Grace over for next weekend, I’ll let you know how THAT goes! :)

Good job! We all know how it's going to turn out next weekend, Charles is going to fuck the hell out of your girl! Do your best with grace too! I wish I was a fly on the wall because you're going to have a fun weekend!

We had a 3some with my wife after a night on the town a friend & I talked her in to strip poker she agreed to play we were having a good time had no problem getting naked the wife really surprised me she had no shame & I loved it my friend & I suggested we play for the bed the 2 winners get the bedroom my wife won the 1st hand so she went in the bedroom & waited I told my buddy to go in an say he won so I waited about 15min. turned out all the lights except a nite lite in the bedroom slowly opened the bedroom door my friend was eating her out like a champ she was moaning & didn't notice me walking in he did though & gave me a thumbs up when all of a sudden she let out this noise she was cumming so I laid down beside her when she finished & she started to suck my already hard cock I motioned to my friend to fuck her doggy style which he did I heard her cumming again & again then we both cum in her mouth & pussy we later all 3 laid in bed talking & asked if she enjoyed her 1st 3some she said O YEA BUT also said I do hope you guys aren't done yet if I have 2 men for the nite I want it all nite SO as the nite went on we all had a very satisfying evening we are all looking forward to more nites like this maybe get a bbc to join in next time I think she would really enjoy that

Back