OUR NEW OBSESSION

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
My hot red headed wife loves sex and I know she had many lovers before we were married. She almost never refuses me when I want to fuck. When I jokingly asked if she would like to have sex with another man in front of me she got this weird look on her face. She stared at me for a few seconds then said she would, if she could choose the other man.
That weekend she brought home a guy that was a casual friend of hers from work, a tall black guy at least ten years younger than both of us. He and my wife went at it like a newlywed couple while I watched them from a chair. After a few minutes I watched my heretofore faithful wife cum with another man while he pumped his huge cock in and out of her and shot a big load deep in her pussy. He now comes over every couple of months now and I watch him fuck my wife.

My hot red headed wife loves sex and I know she had many lovers before we were married. She almost never refuses me when I want to fuck. When I jokingly asked if she would like to have sex with another man in front of me she got this weird look on her face. She stared at me for a few seconds then said she would, if she could choose the other man.
That weekend she brought home a guy that was a casual friend of hers from work, a tall black guy at least ten years younger than both of us. He and my wife went at it like a newlywed couple while I watched them from a chair. After a few minutes I watched my heretofore faithful wife cum with another man while he pumped his huge cock in and out of her and shot a big load deep in her pussy. He now comes over every couple of months now and I watch him fuck my wife.
Nice short story

Back