Our Honeymoon...

Hi everyone,
next summer we will spend our honeymoon but we are not sure where to go. I'd like to go to some Caribbean island or Seychelles, and I'd like to gift to my wife a massage from a black young man....hoping she let go herself. Anyway we are looking to a amazing beach resort...any advice??
Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Hi everyone,
next summer we will spend our honeymoon but we are not sure where to go. I'd like to go to some Caribbean island or Seychelles, and I'd like to gift to my wife a massage from a black young man....hoping she let go herself. Anyway we are looking to a amazing beach resort...any advice??
Thanks in advance
I haven't been there in a while but the thought of HEDONISM in Jamaica comes to mind.

hmm, so u like Black and u wish ur wife goes for black...... so why dont u visit the origin of black then???

Guess where AFRICA

i can recommend u Hurghada Egypt, I work here. Not expensive, very charming, very beautiful and u will be visiting the land of Pharaohs

hurghada.jpg

Hi everyone,
Thanks in advance
i was there last week let me know if you have any exotic destination

Back