OUR FIRST TIME IS A HUGE EXPERIENCE

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
BBC.jpg

One evening last month, my wife Lizzie and I had just finished making love when she surprised me by bringing up the subject of a threesome. We had often fantasized together about including another person in our lovemaking, and Lizzie had expressed her desire to try a large cock, as I am only average in size. But the fact was that we had been married for eighteen years, and had never actually been with anyone else, so I had thought that our fantasy was going to remain just that. Now, however, Lizzie told me that her best friend, Janice knew this black guy named Hank, who was interested. She had shown him a picture of Lizzie, and he had jumped at the idea.

I called Hank and invited him out for dinner so we could all get to know each other. When the time came, we hit it off quite well. We had a good conversation, and found that we had a lot in common. When Hank went to the men’s room, Lizzie asked me if we could invite him home. She said she was very turned on by him, and to prove it she put my hand between her legs and told me to feel how wet her pussy was. Her panties were soaked, which gave me an instant hard on. When Hank returned, Lizzie asked if he would like to come home with us for a *******. Hank said he would like that very much.

We paid the check and headed home. Hank followed us in his own car, and as I drove Lizzie got so excited that she bent over and sucked my cock all the way home. As we pulled up to the garage, I exploded in her mouth, and for the first time in our married life she swallowed my come. It was great! Then she put my cock back in my pants and we got out of the car.

When we got into the house, Hank and Lizzie sat on the couch while I sat in a chair. After some initial conversation, Hank mentioned that while following us home, he had only seen me through the car window, not Lizzie, and he asked what she had been doing. If he was trying to embarrass her, it didn’t work. To my surprise, Lizzie looked him in the eye and told him that she’d been giving me a blowjob, and that I had shot down her throat. She then asked him, “Would you like one also?”

Before Hank could say anything, Lizzie had started to undress him. When I saw his cock, I just couldn’t believe how huge it was. It had to be at least a foot long, and as big around as a small club.

Lizzie told Hank that she was afraid there was no way that his thing would fit into her mouth, much less her little pussy. She tried valiantly to take his bulging cock head in her mouth, but she just ended up licking and slobbering up and down his huge shaft, until precome was oozing from the hole at the tip.

By now Lizzie was really hot and ready, and her pussy was steaming wet. Hank positioned himself on the living room floor, and Lizzie limbed on top, placing herself above Hank’s huge tool and carefully guiding it to her opening. Then, very slowly, she began to lower herself onto his gigantic pole, which looked as though it would split her in two. Little by little it disappeared into Lizzie’s hot pussy, until after a long time she had gotten about six inches inside her. At this point she stopped to get used to his size. The look on her face was one of wonder and lust. I asked her if she was okay, and she said she was great. Finally she started moving up and down on that monster cock, faster and faster. After a while she was moaning with delight, and I could see her hot juices running down Hank’s shaft. Needless to say, this really turned me on.

Lizzie saw that I had a hard on, and asked if I wanted her to suck me while she rode Hank’s cock. I immediately took her up on it. I slid my cock in her hot little mouth. What a feeling it was! I could feel Hank’s hard cock bouncing her up and down, and I knew I wouldn’t last long. I tried to relax, wanting all of us to come at the same time, since it was our first time together. After a short time I couldn’t hold back any more and I came hard, filling Lizzie’s hot mouth with my cream. As I watched it run out, Lizzie screamed in delight, and so did Hank.

I couldn’t believe all the cum running out of Lizzie’s pussy. Hank must have put a gallon of it in her. Lizzie was exhausted but happy. Hank cleaned up and thanked us for a great evening, and then left.

I asked Lizzie if she was glad we did it, and she said yes. She said Hank had made her feel like a virgin again. She also said that although it was a great evening, she probably wouldn’t want to do it again. But I have a feeling she will change her mind about that.

Back