Our first experience

Alex_D

Couple
From
Finland
Hello everyone, thought I'd drop by to post and say hi.

It finally happened for us. We had fantasized about going black for a while, and this saturday we had a date with a black guy that my girlfriend had been talking to for some time. She was giving clear signs that she wanted to go through with it, and before long we were headed back to our place. They wasted little time getting down and dirty, while I sat back on the couch and watched. She looked at me all the time while they were going at it and smiled. It was good to see her enjoy herself. The contrast of skin tones looked lovely. Much to my delight, she agreed to go bareback. I got some hot sloppy seconds after he shot a juicy load of black seed in her white pussy.

She is in my avatar if you were wondering what she looks like. Anything else you wanna know just ask. We will definitely be making this a regular hobby of ours and if anyone wants to chat about their experiences, that would be great :)

Last edited:
The best part of waking up is bull sperm in you wife! Taste the mixing inside her womb and know why men go down on it with wild passion. Her bonds with you will be even more intense, Try to hold off on your release of your own sperm for a few weeks before you try this. After that just make sure you have not cum for a few days and your desires will be maxed out.

Smell her sex every time she takes another lovers load. take your time to accept her pussy this way and later no matter how many lovers she has at one time. You will love it every time. So will she. Some wives report being cleaned make them feel complete and free of guilt along with the oral pleasure every woman ought to enjoy.

Smell her sex every time she takes another lovers load. take your time to accept her pussy this way and later no matter how many lovers she has at one time. You will love it every time. So will she. Some wives report being cleaned make them feel complete and free of guilt along with the oral pleasure every woman ought to enjoy.
I loved witnessing him empty his load in her and feeling her sloppy pussy afterwards, there is nothing sexier than the thought of a white girl letting a black guy cum in her unprotected pussy. She really enjoyed getting the creampie as well, which is always great. :)

We're repeating it tomorrow. Can't wait :p

Last edited:
Back