Our first big black cock...

Status
Not open for further replies.
After discussing it for well over a year, my boyfriend and I had our first big black cock experience this past weekend. Sexually, it was one of the most amazing experiences that I have ever had. He was a gentle lover, and he made me come so many times. My boyfriend was avid that he wanted to take a video of our first experience. I love my boyfriend very much, so I allowed it to happen. The only problem is, that he kept asking me to look at the camera. I felt like he was trying to distract me from what my bull was doing to me, and focus on him. I found it very hard to look at him. I just wanted to focus on the pleasure that I was experiencing. My boyfriend wants us to do this again, but I don’t know if I want to do it with him present. I feel like I want to be alone with my lover, so that I can focus on the pleasure that a big black cock gives me.

So, my question is this. Have any of you ever experience the same feeling? And if you did, did it ever go away? Any suggestions or help with this, would be much appreciated…

Just s few points to ponder.

1. Have you discussed this with him? Maybe come to an agreement about interruptions? He was probably only trying to capture the moment and not purposefully distracting you.

2. If this is something you agreed to do together, changing the terms without discussing it first is a bit unfair to him.

3. If you start seeing someone behind his back and cutting him out...it becomes something different all together.

Not judging. Only you can decide what's best for you.

The photos and videos should be part of the foreplay, mostly at the beginning.
Get some shots of your hung lover entering, halfway in and then balls deep. This also gives him time to “resize” you before passionate pounding. Once you accommodate him, get a “posed” video of some good stroking and stuffing, including the sexual sights and sounds. You may even orgasm during the “media session.”
Once that’s done, get down to some serious sex. If hubby/boyfriend can catch it on “film,” great. If not, he has to understand that there must be time for focused, intense fucking.
BTW, you’ll also appreciate the photos and videos later, but he has to understand that you need to enjoy extended and undistracted time in multi-orgasm happy land.
Good luck.

After discussing it for well over a year, my boyfriend and I had our first big black cock experience this past weekend. Sexually, it was one of the most amazing experiences that I have ever had. He was a gentle lover, and he made me come so many times. My boyfriend was avid that he wanted to take a video of our first experience. I love my boyfriend very much, so I allowed it to happen. The only problem is, that he kept asking me to look at the camera. I felt like he was trying to distract me from what my bull was doing to me, and focus on him. I found it very hard to look at him. I just wanted to focus on the pleasure that I was experiencing. My boyfriend wants us to do this again, but I don’t know if I want to do it with him present. I feel like I want to be alone with my lover, so that I can focus on the pleasure that a big black cock gives me.

So, my question is this. Have any of you ever experience the same feeling? And if you did, did it ever go away? Any suggestions or help with this, would be much appreciated…

You need to discuss this and work it out. Remember you’re doing this somewhat for his pleasure but mostly for your own.
Just as you learned how you wanted to just enjoy the first time, remember it was his first time as well. There is a learning curve here. Just be open, discuss, understand, agree & then get back to taking the BBC in front of your hubby

Communication!!!

Mutual enjoyment!!!

Your bf must acknowledge your right to have your own desires and he better accept very quickly that he’s not going to get everything his way. You’re not his paid actress or a slave there only to serve him. Hopefully it was just his excitement making him carried away. If this behavior continues a long term relationship cannot work.

I’ve learned this being married to the same wonderful woman for over 20 years.

Your hubby is still your main man. Talk to him about what he wants to see and /or do, tell him what you want. Have a conversation. This is an experience for both of you. Have him set up a camera or maybe 2 at good vantage points and have him join you or see if he would like to just masturbate and enjoy the show. Definitely don't do anything without his permission.

You have to teach him to behave. Theres plenty of resources available to you. Handcufs, ball gag, cock cage etc. Or just get the bull to beat him up
Talking about real life. If my wife had the bill beat me up to show me my place. I'd either go apeshit and destroy both of them or some other crazy *******.

Guys who like to have another guy have sex with our girl are not weaklings or deserving of humiliation. Fuck, if you like that ******* and it's part of your kink then go for it. But in all aspects of your relationship, including the one where he watches his girl fuck another guy or even joins in and plays with both of you or just the girl, he's still your MAN. There's fantasy and there's fucked up relationship ruiners.

I like the idea of my girl being fucked by a hung black guy because of a few different reasons. I do not, however, enjoy the idea of being treated as if I'm not half of the entire relationship. And I'm sure your guys don't either. If they enjoy the humiliation then they know that you are in this together and even the actions and language of the female, while vulgar or humiliating, are a part of an agreement between lovers.

Like everyone is saying. Communication is the key. If either of you are uncomfortable with something then it needs to be addressed. For most of us couple we are in this for our enjoyment as a couple. Sounds like you two need to set some ground rules

The photos and videos should be part of the foreplay, mostly at the beginning.
Get some shots of your hung lover entering, halfway in and then balls deep. This also gives him time to “resize” you before passionate pounding. Once you accommodate him, get a “posed” video of some good stroking and stuffing, including the sexual sights and sounds. You may even orgasm during the “media session.”
Once that’s done, get down to some serious sex. If hubby/boyfriend can catch it on “film,” great. If not, he has to understand that there must be time for focused, intense fucking.
BTW, you’ll also appreciate the photos and videos later, but he has to understand that you need to enjoy extended and undistracted time in multi-orgasm happy land.
Good luck.
Very well said!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back