Our fantasies are starting to get very real

Gin

Couple
From
TX, US
Hubby has wanted me to do a black cock for a while. I wasn't even open to the thought until 3 years ago when I turned 48 and had an encounter while shopping...I told my hubby and then it all kinda started. I did buy a black dildo 9 months ago and it is rather large so maybe I am at fault for this. lol We do role play with the toy and it does turn both of us on but I am just not sure after reading all the marriages that broke up afterwards, that being said....we have a tenant in a rent house who is young, strong and a very nice laid back guy. Have noticed when we are around my hubby leaves me in the room alone for whatever reason he can find. In the past he has sent me over to collect the rent alone and I admit I do think about him wrapping those strong arms around me and slipping his big hands up my skirt. Last night we were picking up the rent and the tenant and his brother were there when we arrived. They were grilling food and just relaxing. We started to leave but they invited us to stay for a while and have some drinks. The brother had on sweat pants and I swear he had no underwear on as his rather huge cock was very noticeable. My husband whispered in my ear, Geez did you see that thing, lol. We stayed a few hours but had to get home but the entire time we were their the brother kept making sure I was laughing and having a good time, then our tenant took us outside to show us some gutter damage. The brother climbed up a ladder while I was beneath him and wow what a view, it was at perfect height and so close. I went back inside and the brother followed and started flirting heavily and even touched my inner leg as he handed me a *******, apologized and laughed. I was so wet but it felt awkward also, very strange feelings to be soaked, turned on and feeling weird inside. I am shy when it comes to that sort of thing I guess and unsure. When we left my husband reached under my skirt and felt a very wet pussy. We had amazing sex and went to sleep. I guess I was so aroused that I dreamed about those to black men taking me against my will and gangbanging me last night, I woke up soaked again but had to rush to show a house today. Couldn't wait to get home and had an amazing substitute BBC toy session that was so hot and left me soaked and stretched. Anyway power to those who have the confidence and followed thru, I may at some point when it feels right. Now I am looking forward to rent again!

Last edited:
I had been out all day shopping, stopped at a boutique and was getting out of my car when another car pulled up, slowed down and passed by, did a circle and came up again, and a black man rolled the window smiled and said his name was Rodney, complimented me, and he wanted to know if I would give him my cell number. I said I better not do that and I didn't know him but thanked him for noticing me. He said we could have alot of fun, I jokingly laughed and asked him if this is normal for him. He said some other flattering things and I smiled and said I better not. Feeling good about my compliments I went into the store shopped for a while and found some new sexy things, tried them on and left. When I got to my car Rodney was parked beside me with window rolled down and had his tool pulled thru his shorts in his hand stroking it in plain sight! He said are you sure you don't want to give me that number. I was shocked and got in my car and looked over and he was still stroking it looking at me. I thought what nerve this guy has and it kinda made me mad so I locked my doors and decided to just stare back at him thinking he would drive off but he didn't, he just went faster, then slower and would thump his huge tool on the steering wheel... as I watched I realized how much I liked the attention and became aroused. He motioned for me to roll my window down so I cracked it and he said hey if I wouldn't go with him to play along and I nervously laughed out loud and said what are you talking about? He wanted me to talk dirty to him and said I was obviously enjoying it, apparently I had been watching for to long! I said no thanks even though I was liking it but in a parking lot of all places! He motioned for me to get in the car so I smiled and drove away. I told my husband about it, not all of the story however, left out the part of liking it and then he would pretend he was Rodney jokingly afterwards and that's what has led us to having a bbc dildo and role playing now. I have had my fair share of opportunities (probably due to me flirting) and have to admit I am sure it would be great while happening. I think the best way for me to follow thru is to get to know someone really well that I trust.

its,VERY obvious that you need,SOME BBC, Wait till next month when the,rent is due,and Go from there.And its,very apparent your tenant is,attracted to you,and you to him.Just take a,step outside your comfort zone,and see what happens. .
Good Luck..

Hubby has wanted me to do a black cock for a while. I wasn't even open to the thought until 3 years ago when I turned 48 and had an encounter while shopping...I told my hubby and then it all kinda started. I did buy a black dildo 9 months ago and it is rather large so maybe I am at fault for this. lol We do role play with the toy and it does turn both of us on but I am just not sure after reading all the marriages that broke up afterwards, that being said....we have a tenant in a rent house who is young, strong and a very nice laid back guy. Have noticed when we are around my hubby leaves me in the room alone for whatever reason he can find. In the past he has sent me over to collect the rent alone and I admit I do think about him wrapping those strong arms around me and slipping his big hands up my skirt. Last night we were picking up the rent and the tenant and his brother were there when we arrived. They were grilling food and just relaxing. We started to leave but they invited us to stay for a while and have some drinks. The brother had on sweat pants and I swear he had no underwear on as his rather huge cock was very noticeable. My husband whispered in my ear, Geez did you see that thing, lol. We stayed a few hours but had to get home but the entire time we were their the brother kept making sure I was laughing and having a good time, then our tenant took us outside to show us some gutter damage. The brother climbed up a ladder while I was beneath him and wow what a view, it was at perfect height and so close. I went back inside and the brother followed and started flirting heavily and even touched my inner leg as he handed me a *******, apologized and laughed. I was so wet but it felt awkward also, very strange feelings to be soaked, turned on and feeling weird inside. I am shy when it comes to that sort of thing I guess and unsure. When we left my husband reached under my skirt and felt a very wet pussy. We had amazing sex and went to sleep. I guess I was so aroused that I dreamed about those to black men taking me against my will and gangbanging me last night, I woke up soaked again but had to rush to show a house today. Couldn't wait to get home and had an amazing substitute BBC toy session that was so hot and left me soaked and stretched. Anyway power to those who have the confidence and followed thru, I may at some point when it feels right. Now I am looking forward to rent again! View attachment 701434 View attachment 701436 View attachment 701437 View attachment 701441 View attachment 701442 View attachment 701445 View attachment 701449 View attachment 701451 View attachment 701453 View attachment 701454
So fucking wet

its,VERY obvious that you need,SOME BBC, Wait till next month when the,rent is due,and Go from there.And its,very apparent your tenant is,attracted to you,and you to him.Just take a,step outside your comfort zone,and see what happens. .
Good Luck..

Its obvious yes that it would be so much fun. I love the fantasy and the attention from black men, the attention from them really didnt start until I was older, why is that? Never noticed this before.

Your just opening your mind up to new,Adventures.
It takes a Mature mind to open up to new,adventures. And Your definitely opening up your Mind to new adventures..

Your just opening your mind up to new,Adventures.
It takes a Mature mind to open up to new,adventures. And Your definitely opening up your Mind to new adventures..
But why has the attention from black men just now started at my age? I mean within the last 3 or 4 years I have been hit on maybe 10 times and before that maybe once. Just wondering why now all the attention.

New,experiences. .
Your a little older like you said,your are definitely attracting more men.
Plus you have The Blessing and attraction of Cucking in Your Hubby.Which Sounds,like your looking forward to..

Back