Our development

It has been a development and it has taken time to get here (7 years). When we met we had sex very frequently and had fun but with entering the lifestyle which was his idea and experiencing VERY intense sex with strong black guys with 9+ inches I don't get the same level of excitement to have sex with him anymore. Sex with him is different these days. He is not dominating enough and has turned kind of passive since we have started the cuckold lifestyle. His stamina has gone down significantly since we started, down from more than 30 minutes to just less than 10 minutes. I think it is all due to him watching me fucking my guys who are strong and can last forever in bed. It has definitely led to premature ejaculation for him. So now we have our intimate times around a couple of times a month when we are in bed together, watch vids of black guys fucking hotwives, we kiss, we play with each other, I masturbate for him, we have oral sex and I perform outercourse and sometimes I ride him for a few minutes until he cums.
Very reasonable arrangement IMO. Reminds me of us quite a bit.

New development came up last night for us. GF definitely doesn't want a string of Black men to get involved with. We discussed the situation. GF is ready to talk with a Black man now. Is that success? Well, it is in the right direction. She also doesn't want a Black man that services a bunch of women like a gigolo either. She wants only one Black man perhaps once a week to act more like a boyfriend to her. She needs the passion, involvement, and commitment for a relationship to handle things that I'm cant satisfy for her.
So, we (she) decided to first try an IR dating site. I'm not sure she'll find a Black man to be dedicated to her as an adjunct boyfriend. We'll see.

What's your advice about this?

I think once you start then everything changes and it is very difficult if not impossible to turn the clock back. Once a hotwife, always a hotwife.

So how many of your friends and neighbors or family know? Are you open about it? What do they think? Or is it hard keeping the lifestyle quiet?

We started kind of 8 years ago and that was my hubby, then boyfriend's, idea to try out having sex with a black guy. I was very nervous but we did it and I liked it. Then we used to do it as a fun thing kind of every 2 or 3 months. It kind of took a life on its own since then and by the end of 2016 I felt that I had been changed as a woman and partner, I was desiring dominant black guys. I felt that I was a hotwife, dressing sexier, mostly see through tops without a bra and short skirts, wearing a hotwife anklet all the time and a QoS necklace which I custom ordered. You should have seen the face of the jeweler when I was ordering it :) With time I am having less sex with my hubby and looking for more steady playmates. Today 8 years after our start I am looking for a couple of steady playmates to fuck every week and am ordering a Jail Bird for my hubby to wear. I may with time end up being a black guy only hotwife. Every time I am with a strong and hung black guy (love 9+ inches) I understand how intense sex can be, love it :lips:View attachment 1841938
You are certainly a hotwife.

No, it never crossed my mind I must confess. But when I experienced the very intense sex I had with my bulls with 9+ inches cocks for 2 to 3 hours everything changed. That feeling of deep penetration is something my hubby can never give me. We still have our intimate moments but it is mostly kissing, touching, oral sex and outercourse these days.
You get as good as you give with a sexy body like yours.

New development came up last night for us. GF definitely doesn't want a string of Black men to get involved with. We discussed the situation. GF is ready to talk with a Black man now. Is that success? Well, it is in the right direction. She also doesn't want a Black man that services a bunch of women like a gigolo either. She wants only one Black man perhaps once a week to act more like a boyfriend to her. She needs the passion, involvement, and commitment for a relationship to handle things that I'm cant satisfy for her.
So, we (she) decided to first try an IR dating site. I'm not sure she'll find a Black man to be dedicated to her as an adjunct boyfriend. We'll see.

What's your advice about this?
Depending on where you live it could be very difficult to find a steady guy. I believe if you live in NY, DC or Florida it shouldn't be a problem to find a steady guy for your wife but in smaller cities it is close to impossible to find a good steady guy. It has also to do with her standards. If he is looking for fit and 9+ inches then the selection pool becomes a lot smaller. Good luck and enjoy the ride :)

Depending on where you live it could be very difficult to find a steady guy. I believe if you live in NY, DC or Florida it shouldn't be a problem to find a steady guy for your wife but in smaller cities it is close to impossible to find a good steady guy. It has also to do with her standards. If he is looking for fit and 9+ inches then the selection pool becomes a lot smaller. Good luck and enjoy the ride :)

We live close to a big city. Good thing. I didn't think about that. GF isn't looking for length but rather thickness. She likes the thick, black dildo to satisfy her.
The IR dating site will be a long process just like the rest of this but it's getting closer. I'm not sure how a Black guy will like the relationship but hopefully she'll find a good match that will serve her needs. She's on her own now but we discuss. I'm sure she'll have fun with this part.

It has been a development and it has taken time to get here (7 years). When we met we had sex very frequently and had fun but with entering the lifestyle which was his idea and experiencing VERY intense sex with strong black guys with 9+ inches I don't get the same level of excitement to have sex with him anymore. Sex with him is different these days. He is not dominating enough and has turned kind of passive since we have started the cuckold lifestyle. His stamina has gone down significantly since we started, down from more than 30 minutes to just less than 10 minutes. I think it is all due to him watching me fucking my guys who are strong and can last forever in bed. It has definitely led to premature ejaculation for him. So now we have our intimate times around a couple of times a month when we are in bed together, watch vids of black guys fucking hotwives, we kiss, we play with each other, I masturbate for him, we have oral sex and I perform outercourse and sometimes I ride him for a few minutes until he cums.
Worrying outlook when I think of us. And only months into this. He's also caged, but the days around my meets.

I haven't been with my hubby in more than 3 weeks now, waiting for my next black guy. Usually after I fuck my black guys I am more excited and let hubby to eat me and sometimes I fuck him so that he can feel how open I am.
Damn sexy lady I'd enjoy eating your used pussy and probably cum on the sheets while my face is in that hot pussy! Hopefully it's full of your lovers hot cum!!

Back