Our development

We started kind of 8 years ago and that was my hubby, then boyfriend's, idea to try out having sex with a black guy. I was very nervous but we did it and I liked it. Then we used to do it as a fun thing kind of every 2 or 3 months. It kind of took a life on its own since then and by the end of 2016 I felt that I had been changed as a woman and partner, I was desiring dominant black guys. I felt that I was a hotwife, dressing sexier, mostly see through tops without a bra and short skirts, wearing a hotwife anklet all the time and a QoS necklace which I custom ordered. You should have seen the face of the jeweler when I was ordering it :) With time I am having less sex with my hubby and looking for more steady playmates. Today 8 years after our start I am looking for a couple of steady playmates to fuck every week and am ordering a Jail Bird for my hubby to wear. I may with time end up being a black guy only hotwife. Every time I am with a strong and hung black guy (love 9+ inches) I understand how intense sex can be, love it :lips:View attachment 1841938
That's a body made for bbc!!!

We started in 2016. It was my husband's idea to me fucking to other men. After the first, she got panic. I was treated like that when we had sex we always had to talk about it. He had to talk about how he really wanted to be a cuckold. And I'm either jerking it or sucking the fuck. After a few weeks, he did not feel sick when another man had fucked me. Already the first time in their he eat creampie and he becomes addict on it. We both love this way of life. We are still in love with each other, and even more than before. :lips:

View attachment 1842911View attachment 1842904View attachment 1842906View attachment 1842905View attachment 1842908View attachment 1842909View attachment 1842910
Here s why you look for BIG BLACK HARD MEAT as u got

We started kind of 8 years ago and that was my hubby, then boyfriend's, idea to try out having sex with a black guy. I was very nervous but we did it and I liked it. Then we used to do it as a fun thing kind of every 2 or 3 months. It kind of took a life on its own since then and by the end of 2016 I felt that I had been changed as a woman and partner, I was desiring dominant black guys. I felt that I was a hotwife, dressing sexier, mostly see through tops without a bra and short skirts, wearing a hotwife anklet all the time and a QoS necklace which I custom ordered. You should have seen the face of the jeweler when I was ordering it :) With time I am having less sex with my hubby and looking for more steady playmates. Today 8 years after our start I am looking for a couple of steady playmates to fuck every week and am ordering a Jail Bird for my hubby to wear. I may with time end up being a black guy only hotwife. Every time I am with a strong and hung black guy (love 9+ inches) I understand how intense sex can be, love it :lips:View attachment 1841938
A woman like you needs a group to satisfy her.

We started in 2016. It was my husband's idea to me fucking to other men. After the first, she got panic. I was treated like that when we had sex we always had to talk about it. He had to talk about how he really wanted to be a cuckold. And I'm either jerking it or sucking the fuck. After a few weeks, he did not feel sick when another man had fucked me. Already the first time in their he eat creampie and he becomes addict on it. We both love this way of life. We are still in love with each other, and even more than before. :lips:

View attachment 1842911View attachment 1842904View attachment 1842906View attachment 1842905View attachment 1842908View attachment 1842909View attachment 1842910
NOTHING BETTER THAN A FRESH CREAM PIE,BEAUTIFUL AROUSING PICTURE GO HUBBY GO.

Back