Our Cuckold Relationship Tampa couple

lilppsub

Couple
Gold Member
From
FL, US
Here is something I put together, this is pretty much how we see things in our cuckold relationship with a Alpha Superior Bull. It is not written in stone, nor is it required to be followed word for word, it's a guide line and a idea of what is acceptable to us as a couple. If you agree that's great if you don't that's okay because to each their own. There is no wrong way, in this lifestyle it's your way and what you agreed to.

Cuckold relationships is where the inadequate, submissive partner, Husband, boyfriend derives great mental sexual pleasure from knowing, watching or hearing his girlfriend have satisfying sex with a more superior well endowed man. The boyfriend’s “victim” role is definitely a major element of the kink. In the fetish of cuckolding, the female is typically portrayed as being sexually dominant while the boyfriend takes on a very passive role when involved with her and her lover as a total humiliated, submissive, sissy. One of the main ingredients in our cuckold relationship is the exciting practice of humiliation, my only sexual release is usually jerking my little penis when I have either Joni or her lover's permission. To ad to my humiliation she will often make fun of me in regards to it's useless size and the little amount of semen compared to her ALPHA LOVER when he ejaculates. Often when he is present he will emphasize how she loves his superior black seed down her throat or inside her when she begs for it, yet they make me wipe my useless seed with a tissue and flush it down the toilet.
Part of the sex play is also the comparison of COCK size, humiliating me for not having a large enough penis to even refer to it as a cock, she likes to call me her little dicklette. She also likes to remind me of all the times I tried to give her enjoyment through penetration before I became a submissive cuckold and tells me how pathetically I failed. Indeed, the majority of the men who enjoy the cuckold lifestyle usually have less than the average size penis, mine is just about 4" It starts with most cuckolds being obsessed with the small size of their own little penis in comparison to a fantasy lover with a large, satisfying, and often BIG BLACK DICK for his girlfriend. Most, if not all, submissive's freely accept that their little pathetic penis is much too small to please any woman. It's for jerking and peeing. When this is repeated to him over and over again, on a regular basis, he becomes that much more submissive and obedient, of course this is all to the girlfriend's and Alpha Lover's advantage.
------------------------------ ------------------------------ ------------------------------ ----------------------
Personal note: I've always known that most women who have previously experienced a well endowed lover that knew what he was doing would never be satisfied by my little penis. That's why my greatest mental excitement is derived by watching or hearing my partner being satisfied by a well endowed superior man. She makes sounds I have never experienced when I was the lover. I have never really understood the physical reality until recently. I had just finished licking the cream pie out of her drenched pussy, the edge of the bed was soaked. I was so excited from how wet the bed and her pussy was, so I asked her lover if I could orally clean his big dick, he told me to go for it. I took a hold of him with my hand and guided it to my lips. As I was licking the head of his big cock he became totally erect. That is when I realized I could not get my hand completely around it. That was the moment I believe I really understood just how much better his cock must actually feel inside her, compared to me, at about half his size. I have had my hand wrapped around my little penis every day for years while jerking off. I could not believe how much of a physical difference it actually felt in my hand. I could just imagine what physical satisfaction she receives from that thick long cock. No wonder she is crazy about it."WOW" what a mind blowing experience and absolute privilege. Now it's a constant mental aphrodisiac forever etched in my mind.
The other aspect of this fetish is sexual domination and punishment by both her and the Alpha Male. If she is committed to the relationship and sincerely wants to get the submissive in line with his everyday behavior she will have to perform these task. She should spank or paddle him often, when he talks back, does not perform his chores or not do what's expected of him. This is a excellent means of positive reinforcement. It confirms without question that she is absolutely in charge. When she says something he better listen. Another way of instituting her control is to shame him in front of her lover. This may become a part of the sexual play in some couple’s relationship but in others, like ours, it becomes a way of life, depending on the degree of emotional ties and commitments she wants to develop with her lover.
As the husband becomes increasingly submissive it's easier for him to accept the strong emotional bond she develops for her Alpha lover as her primary man whenever he is present. As a result, the cuckold wimp becomes confident that she has equal love an commitment for him as the submissive cuckold and sissy, this in turn makes him feel totally accepted in the relationship, and realize that there is no need to ever feel jealous or that he is in competition with her Alpha lover.
------------------------------ ------------------------------ ------------------------------ ------------------------------ ----
The good news is that most relationships that have had life time success with cuckolding are the ones where both the boyfriend and girlfriend, expressed their mutual interest with the over all concept. They talked, they agreed, discussed boundaries, what roles each one would have, they had clear communication beforehand. Usually when the man will accept his role as a submissive sissy cuckold, he is willing to serve the girlfriend and her lover as they mutually see fit. When the lover knows these boundaries coming into the relationship as the alpha male and is committed to assisting her in training the submissive, he just naturally takes his role and makes her his woman. At this point he knows what is expected of him and the submissive knows that if he wants to be actively involved, he must always put her and her lovers needs first, before his own. He must realizes his place in the pecking order. Additionally he understands there are consequences when he is not being totally submissive as he should be.
Usually when the sub boyfriend accepts his role as a submissive cuckold, he is willing to serve his girlfriend and her lover as they mutually see fit. We have had long discussions on this and we are open to the following, let us know what you think. In my case as a submissive sissy. I will be required to wear panties, eat the cream pie, orally clean him, lick his anus and balls if he is okay with it.
Personal Note: Once we are established with each other and you are willing to give the dicklette some sissy training, that would include him sucking your magnificent big superior cock, maybe even ****** to swallow your cum when you pull out of my mouth or pussy, I would like to see that and maybe push his head on it to make him gag and bring some tears to his eyes. I love to suck and worship the big cock that satisfies me so most his sucking will be limited as a clean up sissy.

In a cuckold relationship your place in the pecking order is somewhat or sometimes determined by your packing order ;)
Really well written piece by the way - great points

Back