Our Changing Life Together

Ch. 7

The next few moments felt almost like an out-body-experience. Watching Terrance hold Marie’s hand and lead her to our bed was incredibly erotic, as simple as it was. When we got to our room, I realized I was unsure of my role. I didn’t know if I was supposed to be participate, just watch, if I could masturbate, etc. Marie sensed my predicament. “Scott, please sit in our chair, and stay put there. You can jack off your little dick if you want to, but please try and stay quiet.” After saying this, she climbed on top of Terrance, who had laid down on my side of the bed.

This is different than what I fantasized about. I had always imagined myself more a part of the action... being able to move around, and participate. Tell them what positions to fuck in, and get some pussy and head myself. More of a threesome, honestly. But Marie wanted something different. Even though I could watch, this was about her and her lover. It was shocking how much this turned me on.

They began making out. Marie was straddling him, and grinding into him, while their tongues were interlaced. From my vantage point at the foot of the bed, I could see my wife grinding against a massive bulge in Terrance’s crotch. I made myself hold off from jacking off, or moving around to get different angles of the action.

Terrance lifted Marie up, and told her to get him to get ready to fuck her. She got on her knees beside him, and began taking off his socks, then his slacks. Terrance took off his shirt, revealing a six pack and a ripped chest. Suddenly, he was in just his boxers, which struggled to maintain his meat. Marie looked over to me, with a taunting smirk, as she slowly pulled off his boxers. His cock sprang up straight in the air as it was unleashed. Fuck. It looked even bigger in real life. He had balls the size of golf balls, which drooped low to the bed. His cock was massive. It reached its thickest point in the middle of his shaft, and it tapered down to his huge cockhead, which was slightly lighter than his dark shaft. It was thick and veiny, and I could see why Marie needed it so bad. He took care of his body, keeping it both toned and shaved.

Marie had turned back her full attention to Terrance. She held the base of his cock with her elegant hand, and began pumping it. Terrance groaned “That’s good baby-girl, you know how daddy likes it.” I love how he talks to her, and apparently so does Marie. She licked the pre-cum from the tip of his cock (something she doesn’t do for me, she just wipes away my pre-cum). She then opened wide, and plunged her mouth down on his meat. I was impressed with how much she took. She took about half of his 8.5 inches in her mouth, which stretched around his girth. She began sucking up and down, as she pumped with her hands. Every few pumps, she popped his cockhead out of her mouth and spat on his cock, keeping him slimy.

I took my penis out and began pumping. The difference between our manhood was clear. Marie was getting a completely different experience with Terrance, who had begun fingering Marie’s pussy while she sucked away. Marie paused from her sucking long enough to quickly take off all her clothes. Her bare pussy was swollen pink, and her nipples were rock hard. Her skin above her plump breasts was flushed, which happens when she is turned on.

She climbed on top of Terrance, lowering her pussy to his face. Unfortunately, I couldn’t see that end of the action from my chair, but I I had a great view of his cock as she continued to enthusiastically suck. She pumped and sucked. I could see Terrance was a skilled lover from her moaning. She kept sucking as she had her first orgasm of the session, grinding her pussy into Terrance’s face.

When it finally subsided, she lifted herself up, and turned around to mount her lover. I could see her face for a few moments while she repositioned herself. Her beautiful face had a different expression on it that I’ve seen. I’d describe it as an *******-like lust. If she knew I was in the room still, you wouldn’t know it. She was focused on her lover. She swung her toned white legs over his dark body, while I admired the contrast of their bodies. Her pussy found his cock, which lay flat on his stomach. She began grinding her pussy up and down his cock, stimulating her pussy lips and clit. She did this slowly, while kissing him deeply. I noticed she hadn’t made him wipe his mouth before kissing him, as she always did with me before we kiss and after I went down on her. It was clear she was a different kind of lover with Terrance than with me.

“I need you inside of me”, I heard her whisper in his ear. She lifted up her hips, as he held his cock to her pussy lips. Luckily she was dripping wet, as was he. She rubbed his cockhead with her labia, some of her cum creaming his spongey head. He thrust his hips up, and the head of his cock popped into her soaked pussy. She purred and sat on his cock, slowly working him in down to his balls. She knew what she was doing. Her pussy lips clung to his girth.

She stayed there for a few moments. She kissed her lover, while holding his cock deep inside. He then grabbed her sexy hips with his large hands and began lifting her up and down. His cock was creamy and he pussy was sloppy, I noted as she slowly rode her lover. Their fucking had a wet slapping sound as they increased their pacing. Her round as would jiggle with each fuck. He grabbed it and squeezed and slapped, Then returned his strong hands to her hips. Lots of moaning and dirty talk as the two lovers fucked. She lifted her body up enough to feed Terrance her large breasts, which he sucked as she rode his cock. Marie had her second orgasm with his meat fully enveloped by her pussy.

After recovering from her latest orgasm, Marie lifted herself up on her feet, and began bouncing on Terrance, now riding the entire length of his shaft with each bounce. Her cum ran down the length of his shaft to his balls as she fucked him. I realized I couldn’t hold back my own orgasm anymore, and spurt up my cum as they fucked.

I held my limp dick as they continued, both moaning loudly. Marie began screaming for Terrence to cum inside her. He moaned that he was cumming, and held her down on his cock while he shot his load inside my wife’s body. She grinded on his cock while he shot wads of sperm inside her, achieving her final orgasm of their lovemaking.

When they were both finished, Marie collapsed down on top of his body and kissed Terrance slowly and deeply. His cock stayed inside of her and slowly deflated. Their cum began to leak out of her pussy as they basked in the afterglow of their sex. I wanted to clean up, but I didn’t want to disturb them. I wanted this to be a good experience for her, so I’d be allowed to watch more in the future. Finally, with his flaccid cock still inside her, Marie peered over her shoulder at me, with a satisfied grin. “Hey little cuck, you have a job to do. Come pull Terrance out of me and clean us up.”

“Um, him too? Really?” I enjoyed watching Terrance fuck my wife, but I’m not gay. I didn’t want to handle him or suck him. “Yes, Scotty, this is part of the deal when we allow you to watch. Get over here”, she said sternly.

I stood up, with my cum on my stomach and walked over to them. “That’s it baby, just pull his big cock out of me.” I reached down and held the base of his cock and pulled him out. As I did so, cum poured out of her pussy and into his lower abs. Marie flipped around onto her back next to him, with his arm around her. “It’s ok, Scott. I’m not gay either, but this is an important part of cuckolding you. Just lick the cum off of me, then your wife. You’ll love it.”

Well, might as well go for it. I started with the cum on his lower stomach. I licked and swallowed. From the taste, it was mostly Terrance’s cum, but some of hers. When I was done, it was just his cock. I hesitated. “Scott, clean up my lover now, or you can’t watch us again,” Marie firmly said. I had to do it. His flaccid cock was still bigger than my cock when hard, and was coated with cum. I held the base of his meat and began licking his head. It was spongey and thick. I licked the cum off his shaft next. I thought I was done. “I think some got on my balls too, Scott”. I lifted his shaft and plopped it onto his stomach. He did have cum on his balls. I held his large ballsack and licked it clean as well.

“That’s a good cuck, now it’s mommy’s turn. I crawled between my wife’s legs. Her pussy was sloppy. I got to work and cleaned her. She held my head while I licked globs of cum, and kissed Terrance. She had me flip around, and sat on face so I could get all of their cum. She grinded to another orgasm on my face while Terrance watched.

When I was done, Marie had me cuddle next to her. She kissed me slowly and told me she loved me. We held each other and kissed slowly. Terrance got up and got dressed. He came over and kissed Marie, telling her he had a great time and would see her tomorrow. He again complimented me on my wonderful wife. Then he left.

Marie and I talked about the experience. She reassured me that she loves me, and made sure I was all right. I was, I was better than ever I assured her. We talked until we were too tired, and fell asleep in each other’s arms.

Ch. 7

The next few moments felt almost like an out-body-experience. Watching Terrance hold Marie’s hand and lead her to our bed was incredibly erotic, as simple as it was. When we got to our room, I realized I was unsure of my role. I didn’t know if I was supposed to be participate, just watch, if I could masturbate, etc. Marie sensed my predicament. “Scott, please sit in our chair, and stay put there. You can jack off your little dick if you want to, but please try and stay quiet.” After saying this, she climbed on top of Terrance, who had laid down on my side of the bed.

This is different than what I fantasized about. I had always imagined myself more a part of the action... being able to move around, and participate. Tell them what positions to fuck in, and get some pussy and head myself. More of a threesome, honestly. But Marie wanted something different. Even though I could watch, this was about her and her lover. It was shocking how much this turned me on.

They began making out. Marie was straddling him, and grinding into him, while their tongues were interlaced. From my vantage point at the foot of the bed, I could see my wife grinding against a massive bulge in Terrance’s crotch. I made myself hold off from jacking off, or moving around to get different angles of the action.

Terrance lifted Marie up, and told her to get him to get ready to fuck her. She got on her knees beside him, and began taking off his socks, then his slacks. Terrance took off his shirt, revealing a six pack and a ripped chest. Suddenly, he was in just his boxers, which struggled to maintain his meat. Marie looked over to me, with a taunting smirk, as she slowly pulled off his boxers. His cock sprang up straight in the air as it was unleashed. Fuck. It looked even bigger in real life. He had balls the size of golf balls, which drooped low to the bed. His cock was massive. It reached its thickest point in the middle of his shaft, and it tapered down to his huge cockhead, which was slightly lighter than his dark shaft. It was thick and veiny, and I could see why Marie needed it so bad. He took care of his body, keeping it both toned and shaved.

Marie had turned back her full attention to Terrance. She held the base of his cock with her elegant hand, and began pumping it. Terrance groaned “That’s good baby-girl, you know how daddy likes it.” I love how he talks to her, and apparently so does Marie. She licked the pre-cum from the tip of his cock (something she doesn’t do for me, she just wipes away my pre-cum). She then opened wide, and plunged her mouth down on his meat. I was impressed with how much she took. She took about half of his 8.5 inches in her mouth, which stretched around his girth. She began sucking up and down, as she pumped with her hands. Every few pumps, she popped his cockhead out of her mouth and spat on his cock, keeping him slimy.

I took my penis out and began pumping. The difference between our manhood was clear. Marie was getting a completely different experience with Terrance, who had begun fingering Marie’s pussy while she sucked away. Marie paused from her sucking long enough to quickly take off all her clothes. Her bare pussy was swollen pink, and her nipples were rock hard. Her skin above her plump breasts was flushed, which happens when she is turned on.

She climbed on top of Terrance, lowering her pussy to his face. Unfortunately, I couldn’t see that end of the action from my chair, but I I had a great view of his cock as she continued to enthusiastically suck. She pumped and sucked. I could see Terrance was a skilled lover from her moaning. She kept sucking as she had her first orgasm of the session, grinding her pussy into Terrance’s face.

When it finally subsided, she lifted herself up, and turned around to mount her lover. I could see her face for a few moments while she repositioned herself. Her beautiful face had a different expression on it that I’ve seen. I’d describe it as an *******-like lust. If she knew I was in the room still, you wouldn’t know it. She was focused on her lover. She swung her toned white legs over his dark body, while I admired the contrast of their bodies. Her pussy found his cock, which lay flat on his stomach. She began grinding her pussy up and down his cock, stimulating her pussy lips and clit. She did this slowly, while kissing him deeply. I noticed she hadn’t made him wipe his mouth before kissing him, as she always did with me before we kiss and after I went down on her. It was clear she was a different kind of lover with Terrance than with me.

“I need you inside of me”, I heard her whisper in his ear. She lifted up her hips, as he held his cock to her pussy lips. Luckily she was dripping wet, as was he. She rubbed his cockhead with her labia, some of her cum creaming his spongey head. He thrust his hips up, and the head of his cock popped into her soaked pussy. She purred and sat on his cock, slowly working him in down to his balls. She knew what she was doing. Her pussy lips clung to his girth.

She stayed there for a few moments. She kissed her lover, while holding his cock deep inside. He then grabbed her sexy hips with his large hands and began lifting her up and down. His cock was creamy and he pussy was sloppy, I noted as she slowly rode her lover. Their fucking had a wet slapping sound as they increased their pacing. Her round as would jiggle with each fuck. He grabbed it and squeezed and slapped, Then returned his strong hands to her hips. Lots of moaning and dirty talk as the two lovers fucked. She lifted her body up enough to feed Terrance her large breasts, which he sucked as she rode his cock. Marie had her second orgasm with his meat fully enveloped by her pussy.

After recovering from her latest orgasm, Marie lifted herself up on her feet, and began bouncing on Terrance, now riding the entire length of his shaft with each bounce. Her cum ran down the length of his shaft to his balls as she fucked him. I realized I couldn’t hold back my own orgasm anymore, and spurt up my cum as they fucked.

I held my limp dick as they continued, both moaning loudly. Marie began screaming for Terrence to cum inside her. He moaned that he was cumming, and held her down on his cock while he shot his load inside my wife’s body. She grinded on his cock while he shot wads of sperm inside her, achieving her final orgasm of their lovemaking.

When they were both finished, Marie collapsed down on top of his body and kissed Terrance slowly and deeply. His cock stayed inside of her and slowly deflated. Their cum began to leak out of her pussy as they basked in the afterglow of their sex. I wanted to clean up, but I didn’t want to disturb them. I wanted this to be a good experience for her, so I’d be allowed to watch more in the future. Finally, with his flaccid cock still inside her, Marie peered over her shoulder at me, with a satisfied grin. “Hey little cuck, you have a job to do. Come pull Terrance out of me and clean us up.”

“Um, him too? Really?” I enjoyed watching Terrance fuck my wife, but I’m not gay. I didn’t want to handle him or suck him. “Yes, Scotty, this is part of the deal when we allow you to watch. Get over here”, she said sternly.

I stood up, with my cum on my stomach and walked over to them. “That’s it baby, just pull his big cock out of me.” I reached down and held the base of his cock and pulled him out. As I did so, cum poured out of her pussy and into his lower abs. Marie flipped around onto her back next to him, with his arm around her. “It’s ok, Scott. I’m not gay either, but this is an important part of cuckolding you. Just lick the cum off of me, then your wife. You’ll love it.”

Well, might as well go for it. I started with the cum on his lower stomach. I licked and swallowed. From the taste, it was mostly Terrance’s cum, but some of hers. When I was done, it was just his cock. I hesitated. “Scott, clean up my lover now, or you can’t watch us again,” Marie firmly said. I had to do it. His flaccid cock was still bigger than my cock when hard, and was coated with cum. I held the base of his meat and began licking his head. It was spongey and thick. I licked the cum off his shaft next. I thought I was done. “I think some got on my balls too, Scott”. I lifted his shaft and plopped it onto his stomach. He did have cum on his balls. I held his large ballsack and licked it clean as well.

“That’s a good cuck, now it’s mommy’s turn. I crawled between my wife’s legs. Her pussy was sloppy. I got to work and cleaned her. She held my head while I licked globs of cum, and kissed Terrance. She had me flip around, and sat on face so I could get all of their cum. She grinded to another orgasm on my face while Terrance watched.

When I was done, Marie had me cuddle next to her. She kissed me slowly and told me she loved me. We held each other and kissed slowly. Terrance got up and got dressed. He came over and kissed Marie, telling her he had a great time and would see her tomorrow. He again complimented me on my wonderful wife. Then he left.

Marie and I talked about the experience. She reassured me that she loves me, and made sure I was all right. I was, I was better than ever I assured her. We talked until we were too tired, and fell asleep in each other’s arms.
This is the role play, the Wife and I,do every time we play.She cum's so hard,when I mention that I'll clean,his Big Black Cock!

Ch. 8

Now that we had nailed out some specifics about arrangement, we began settling into a routine. Marie would go to Terrance’s apartment for sex after work on workdays. She was usually there for 30-90 minutes, depending on how many times they fucked and how long. Usually on these days, she would get home around 6:00-7:00 PM. We would then have dinner, spend some time with the *******, and go to bed. On most nights, I would clean her pussy. Even though she cleaned herself up after her afternoon sex with Terrance, she would still have a cummy pussy. I grew to absolutely love going down on her. She would then typically watch me jack off. She loved to tease me when I did that. She usually tells me about the sex she had with Terrance while I would masterbate. If I was really lucky, she would show me pics or videos of their fucking.

One day a week, she would come directly home from the academy. We would have more family time that night, with her getting home around 5:15. We usually went out to eat that night, and did some sort of family activity. Then, after putting the ******* to bed, she would pack a bag. She would then leave for Terrance’s for the night. I wouldn’t see her until she got home from work and her afternoon sex the following night. She would send me a text when she got to his place, and before getting to work the next day. Usually some pics and videos too.

Those nights were tough. She would dress up special for him before leaving. I loved watching it, but the jealousy stung. Terrance liked her pussy bare and her legs smooth, so she always made sure to be ready for him. She would wear her sexiest underwear for him. She always made sure to kiss me goodbye. Falling asleep on her away nights was a difficult task. I always wanted to be there. I wanted to share more in the experience, but it seemed they were happy with me being a facilitator. It hurt. But it turned me on quite a bit. I would jack off on these nights, imagining what they were doing. I would usually have a video from Marie to jack off to in the morning. That helped a ton.

Weekends were different, and made the weeks a lot more manageable for me. We slept in Saturday. Like I said earlier, Saturday morning used to be the weekly “sure thing” for me. Not anymore. I agreed to no sex with Marie if Terrance hadn’t fucked her that day already. So Saturday mornings consisted of a lot of teasing from Marie. Saturday daytime was family time. Soccer mom and soccer dad time. Then date night.

Date nights were amazing. Marie would get ready. She had me choose outfits for her to wear for Terrance and I. We would leave and have dinner together, just the two of us. Then over to Terrance’s. Terrance had a small one bedroom apartment in the city. It was well put together and clean for a bachelor with a demanding job. We would get there and go straight to his room. He bought a chair just for me, right in the corner of the room. I would strip naked, then sit and watch them. They had become experienced lovers. Marie was now a pro at taking a big cock. They fucked fast and hard at times, slow and long at other times. He always came in her pussy though. Never anywhere else.

When they were done fucking, they would eventually invite me over. I would clean them. This has become a lot more comfortable for me. I was now comfortable cleaning Terrance’s cock, and would even suck it clean instead of licking it. He would call me “cuckboy” as I cleaned his cock, which was usually about 5 inches when deflated. I would clean his balls and wherever else their cum would get. Then I’d clean my Marie. She would always scratch my head when I cleaned her pussy. She would always mount and ride my face to an orgasm. The challenge for me, during all their sex and the cleaning, was not to make myself cum. Because after I finished cleaning, I got to fuck Marie right there in Terrance’s bed. For my once-per-week fuck, Marie said it’s better for her to have sex with me immediately after Terrance. That way her pussy is already wet, and it gives her pussy more time to recover for her next session with Terrance.

I’ll never forget the first time I made love to Marie after Terrance had her. He had fucked her particuarly hard that night, from behind (Marie’s favorite position). After I finished cleaning her pussy, she stayed on her knees. I crawled out from under her. I put my much shorter and thinner penis at her still-slimy opening. She was swollen from sex, and also gaped open from Terrance’s size. “All right cuck, you can put that little thing inside me”, Marie purred. I looked over at Terrance, who was sitting on the edge of the bed, still naked. He was hard again. He held his tool in his hand, slowly pumping it while I prepared to fuck my wife.

I pushed my dick inside her to my balls in one very easy motion. She was so loose and wet. She giggled. “Scott, is that you? I can barely feel that.” I fucked her hard. Even though I cleaned a considerable amount of cum from her pussy, my dick was soaked in Terrance’s cum. I didn’t last long. I shoved as deep inside of her as I could and blew my load. I pulled out of her cum soaked pussy. She didn’t bother to manually give herself an orgasm like she used to when I made love to her.

Instead, Terrance came over. He was ready to fuck again. He aggressively retook her from me. He flipped her on her back and pinned her down on the bed. He prepared to fuck her while I took my seat in my chair. Her sexy feet were high in the air. He pinned her down with his strong hands holding her wrists. He shoved his cock inside her. Her pussy stretched to handle his fat cock. He fucked her hard. His cock glistened with all of our cum. Marie was screaming with pleasure. She tried to grab his back to take some control, but he sternly pressed her arms down. “Baby-girl, lay back and take it”, he said. “Yes, daddy, fuck me hard!” was her response. His powerful ass and back clenched and he refilled her pussy with his potent seed. She writhed around in orgasm under his powerful embrace. He dismounted her, revealing a true mess of a pussy. Marie was panting. After Terrance nodded his head to me, I went over and cleaned them both. I realized, as I was cleaning them, I was eating my own cum too.

We would then get dressed and leave Terrance’s place. Best date nights of our lives. Sundays were Terrance’s day to fuck Marie in our bed. He would come over while I would take the ******* to a park in the afternoon, so “mommy could take a nap”. He would get there after I left. They would fuck. I would get a text when he left. I would then come home, clean my sexy wife while she told me about their session, and then we would make Sunday dinner together.

This was our new routine. We both loved it. It made our lives more complicated and busy, but we communicate much more. Our lives were also full of sexual tension and pleasure. It wasn’t perfect though. In fact, I hated parts of it. I hated her night away. I hated not fucking her in our own bed, ever. I would only have sex once a week in Terrance’s bed, which I loved. But after three weeks, I missed making love to Marie in our own bed. It had been so long.

I planned on talking to Marie about it, but something else came up. It was a Saturday morning when we got thrown a curveball. Rhiannon started her period, the first since Terrence came into our lives. We briefly discussed it before leaving for the days activities, but neither of us knew quite what to do. We never had sex while Marie was on her period. We waited the usual 4 days. I could handle that, but what about Terrance? He was adamant about fucking Marie every day. What will he say or want?

We went out to dinner and then onto Terrance’s place. We went inside. Instead of being surprised by our predicament, Terrance said he was expecting this soon. He said it would be ok, we would all just have to learn some new things. We went into his room, both of us very curious what he had in store.

Enjoyed you sharing. My Ex left me for one of her BBC lovers.

Ch. 10

As we drove home from the Terrance’s place, it occurred to me that it was the first time they had seen each other, outside of work, with no sex involved. I wasn’t expecting to leave his place like we did tonight, with the arrangement put on hold. I don’t think Marie did either. I was feeling somewhat unsettled.

“So... what are you thinking, Marie?”

“I’m thinking I’m relieved. It’s hard to explain. I’ve been having a great time with him, and the sex has been so good. The best sex of my life”. It stung a little to hear her say that, but I knew it was true. I’d much rather her tell me the truth than stroke my ego. She must of have noticed my sensitivity. “Please don’t take that the wrong way. I love our sex together. But it’s like comparing going on a swing at the park to a roller coaster. Swings are fun, but a roller coaster is just a different level of fun. But... I don’t like how it was progressing. Not the sex itself, but the dynamic between the three of us.”

It was also a relief for me to hear her say that. “I think I know what you mean. I have loved watching you two fuck, and love my duties as a cuckold... but some things weren’t quite right. Maybe I spent too much time reading stories from other cuckold relationships. I think I just tried to imitate the things I read with you online. Maybe Terrance tried to imitate what worked for his friend and his couple. I guess we need to think and talk more about how to make this work for us.”

Marie leaned over to me, while I drove. She put her head on my shoulder. “Scott, thank you for taking care of me. Not just tonight, when you took control when you could tell I was uncomfortable. You have been amazing these past months, while I’ve been at the academy. I know I am lucky to have you. I hope you know that.”

“I know I’m lucky to have you. Most husbands who have this fantasy never get to see it played out. Becoming your cuckold has been the sexiest thing of my life.

She peered up at me. She reached over with her hand, and slowly unzipped my pants. She took out my hard dick, and began slowly pumping me while I drove. “Well, cuckboy, cuckolding you has been the hottest thing I’ve ever done. You’ve allowed me to enjoy the kind of sex I didn’t know was a thing. And then you fucking clean my pussy afterwards. I was unsure about this lifestyle for so long. But now - I want it as much as you do.”

It was reassuring to hear her say that she still wants to cuckold me. God, her hand felt good.

“Well, what should we do?”, I asked her while struggling to concentrate on the road.

“We need to work on our trust, just the two of us. You need to know that I love you and will always only love you, no matter who I choose to have sex with. You also need to embrace your submissive side, while I embrace my dominant side.” She stopped pumping me while she talked. She transitioned to running her fingertips on my shaft and head, teasing me and making my cock bob with desire for more stimulation.

“I think we need to train you, Scotty. Your dick is a dirty little fucker, and it needs to be trained.” She teased my penis until we got home. I parked in the garage, and I rearranged myself. We went inside, and the babysitter got ready to leave. Just before Marie left to drive her home, she whispered in my ear. “Don’t you fucking dare jack off while I’m gone. I will know if you do”. She pecked me on the cheek and left me there.

I had to stay occupied while she was gone, so I straightened up the house a bit, trying not to think too much about what Marie was planning. Finally, I heard the garage door opening, and she came back inside.

“Let’s go to our room, cuckboy. I have a surprise for you.”

We went to our room. “Lay down on the bed. Take your clothes off, but don’t play with your penis.” She was in absolute control. I did as she said.

She went off into our closet, closing the door behind her. She took forever, doing whatever she was doing in there. Finally she opened the door. Holy fuck. She came out towards me. She was wearing a black thong, with a black push-up bra. She was also wearing her police boots and her duty belt. “Holy *******, you’re hot baby”, I said to her.

“Thank you, cuckboy. That’s sweet. But we need to talk about that.” As she talked she came over to me, took out her handcuffs, put my hands behind my back near our bedpost, and cuffed me to it. She deliberately put her round tits in my face while she manipulated the cuffs. She continued. “We need to talk about our vocabulary. You can call me what you want to around other people. But when it’s just you and me, or one of my bulls, don’t call me anything like “baby”. You can call me mommy. Do you understand?”

This is the first time I heard her use the term “bull”. She didn’t like that term before. “Ok mommy, what else?”. She went to our night stand and grabbed some lube and brought it over while she talked. “I’ve decided to call my lover my bull now. I think it confused things to call him a lover. His job is to fuck me, to own me. When I do allow you to have sex, you won’t fuck me. You’ll make love to me. Your days of fucking are over. Do you understand, cuckboy?”.

“Yes, mommy”, was all I could say. She dropped lube onto my throbbing dick but didn’t touch it. She looked straight at me, then firmly grabbed my dick. “While we are talking about vocabulary, let’s talk about this little guy. It’s not a cock. Don’t call it one. This is a penis. It’s a dick. My bull has a cock. A cock that fucks me. Your penis’ job is make love to me when I allow it. All other times, it must behave itself like a small penis should.”

She let go her firm grip and began her light rubbing again, driving me crazy. “Mommy, what do you mean by behaving itself?”

“I mean no more jacking off, without my permission. And don’t expect permission very often. I need you to be horny so you’ll always be ready for me. Also - I am going to manage your orgasms.”

No jacking off? Hopefully that means more sex. My sex drive isn’t what it was in my 20s, but I still get ancy if I haven’t cum in more than a couple days. This was all turning me on like crazy, but I wanted to not just think with my dick this time. I wanted to talk more about why she wants to do this, so we can understand each other.

“Marie, this drives me crazy when you treat me like this. How do you feel about it?”

She grabbed the base of my shaft and held it, slowly tightening her grip. My shaft got veinier and my head began to turn purple. “I can tell you that until recent months, I wouldn’t have enjoyed dominating you like this. Most of my life, I’ve wanted to be taken sexually and have someone that overpowers me. The wonderful thing about cuckolding you is that I don’t have to ******* you into that role anymore. I can be taken by one of my bulls, and can submit to them. That need can be taken care of. Then, I have the freedom to own you and control you. It takes the pressure off of me.”

“That makes a lot of sense to me. I’m an alpha male at work. I lead other pilots and train new ones. I’m confident and in control there. It has always been took much pressure to have to be the one controlling our intimate life as well. It’s a huge relief to follow your lead.”

She began slowly pumping my penis now. “You like me to in charge of your little dicklet, cuckboy?” I mumbled that I did, and thrust my hips up into her slow and tight pumping. As I did so, she let go of my penis and slapped it. “No thrusting, Scott. Stay still. Little penises don’t get to thrust like that.”

She continued her slow and hard pumping. I wanted to last longer, but I couldn’t. A huge orgasm exploded from balls on up. My cum spit high into the air. Two more large volleys of cum spurt from my penis. I came more than I did since I was a teenager.

“Wow, Scotty. That was almost as much cum as Terrance would cum on his second or third orgasm of the night.” She uncuffed me and we cleaned up. We got situated for bed, and laid down with me holding her from behind. She instructed me to rub her pussy, which I did.

“Mmm, that’s nice cuckboy. I’m going to do some research tomorrow about how to dominate and control your penis. You are not allowed to research on your own. Your penis is mine to control. We will work on perfecting this dynamic before reintroducing a bull for me.”

She continued like this as I rubbed her clit. Finally, she squeezed her thighs around my fingers and had a nice long orgasm. We fell asleep moments later.
WOW. That is so hot!

Ch. 9

We walked into Terrance’s living room and sat on his coach with Marie in between us. I was really interested in what he had to say. Marie is usually not in any mood to have any kind of sex when she’s on the rag. Maybe he’ll have more success than me, but I doubt it - even with that fat cock of his. Part of me was hoping he’d fail. I was getting tired of being on the outs of our relationship, and was increasingly worried about the trajectory of our marriage.

Marie started. “Terrance, first of all - sorry I didn’t warn you. I’m usually pretty good at tracking my cycle, but it’s been a bit off since I started the academy with less sleep and so much working out. Also, all the sex lately... more frequent than I’ve had in my life. Anyway, I should have brought that up when you said daily sex was a condition for you. I’ve never been able to have sex until my period is winding down.”

If Terrance was unnerved by this, he didn’t show it. His confidence seemed unconquerable. Teetering on arrogance, I thought. “It’s no problem, baby. A lot of girls are like that. Let me ask you both, have you tried other kinds of sex when Marie is on her period?”

That cocky bastard, trying to leverage Marie’s period into a new sexual conquest. We looked at each other, figuring out who should answer. I sensed Marie was a bit uncomfortable, which she hadn’t been since we started this lifestyle change. Terrance was pushing too hard. I could sense it from Marie’s body language. Hell, I’ve made that mistake plenty of times. For a moment I thought I’d let Marie handle it. But enough is enough.

I leaned forward and took control of the situation. “Honestly, no. It’s not that we never have had other kinds of sex, but she’s just not in the mood for any of that this time of the month. I’m sure you can wait a few days, Terrance. I’ve been waiting quite a bit lately.”

That came out more martyrish than I wanted it to. My intent wasn’t to make this about me, but I can’t deny that I’ve been more frustrated lately and was unsettled by some aspects of our arrangement. I looked at Marie first for her reaction, then Terrance. Marie took a deep breath, but remained silent. She didn’t seem upset though. It seemed more like relief. Terrance nodded his head, and calmly responded. “All right Scott, would you like to see some changes?”

I hesitated slightly, not wanting to push too hard. I did want this to continue, but I felt as if I was losing control of my marriage. It couldn’t continue, like it has been. Losing control is part of the turn-on of this lifestyle for me, but it’s a delicate balance. I didn’t want to lose my voice. “I think so. I understand that you have your sexual needs, Terrance, and that having Marie daily is important for you. And I do like that the fact that you are only fucking Marie, that simplifies a lot of the safety concerns for all. But it can’t be all about you. Not for the long term.”

Marie chimed in. “I’m glad you’re speaking up about this, Scott. I know I’ve been pretty unavailable in more ways than one these past few weeks. But, remember, you wanted this. This started as your fantasy, not mine. Yes, I grew to enjoy making it our fantasy, and on into reality. But as much as you are concerned with losing any control of things, I’ve been feeling more and more the burden of having control, which makes this less fun for me. I don’t like having expectations”. The latter part of her statement was clearly meant for both Terrance and I.

Terrance nodded his head, deep in thought. “You know, we should take a break. You guys need to figure your stuff out. My expectations are what they are. I get it if it’s too much for either of you.”

Looks like some kind of ultimatum. I didn’t like that tactic. “You’re probably right, Terrance. We do need to figure this out from our end, and let you know how we would like to move forward. I get that you have your expectations, but we do as well. What do you think, Marie?”

She was recovering from her discomfort and seemed more resolute. “I agree. We need to talk more about this before having sex again. I’ve loved our sex together, Terrance. When we are fucking... it’s just different than I’ve ever had before. But it’s growing too much. Not that I think we are necessary doing it too often, but like I said earlier, the expectation is a turn off for me.”

It was quiet for a few moments. I got the sense that all three of us wanted the arrangement to go on, but for Marie and I, it had to have some fundamental changes. Terrance picked up on this as well. “Well, maybe it’s been too good to be true for me. Having a hot ass MILF to fuck every day with no commitments... what more could a guy want? But I get it. I don’t want your marriage to fall apart because of Marie and I. You guys take as much time as you need.”

With that we stood up. Marie walked over to Terrance and hugged him for a long time, and pecked him on the lips. We shook hands, and then left his apartment.

It was a weird feeling. As we got into the car, and began our drive home, it was quiet for awhile. Not in an awkward way, it was just a big shift in the dynamic of our relationship. For me, becoming Marie’s cuckold was a strong desire that itched at me for years. When it finally happened, it was a much more conflicted feeling than I thought. As expected, it was sexier than hell to see Marie taken by a dominant and hung male. It was thrilling to clean them up, and was comforting to have Marie move into a dominant role in our intimate life together. That all felt right.

But it was more complicated than I thought it would be. For Marie to take on a lover, she felt that she needed an intimate relationship. That takes time. She’s already been so busy with the academy lately. Taking on an intimate relationship with Terrance has taken a large portion of her precious free time from our family. It’s also made me feel increasingly disenfranchised from our marriage. There’s a fine line between ceding control and being truly powerless, and we were moving towards the latter. It was not going to work, long term.

Those were my feelings. Yet I needed to hear what Marie’s were. We have talked a lot about what thrills us about this new lifestyle, but we needed to address the fundamentals of our marriage and how to safeguard it. It was time for that.

I looked over at her. She’s the love of my life, and I could not lose her. With that determination, we began to unravel the layers of relationship.
The real truth and reality of the lifestyle! Glad you guys are both mature enough to recognize that. It’s difficult to find the right bull/lover for each couple! Especially on the wife who now has to meet the demands of 2 or more people which can be overwhelming and sometimes a lot of work.

This is my first time writing a story. Please give me feedback! If enough folks are interested, I’ll post the next chapter. Hope you enjoy.

Our Changing Life Together Ch. 1

My name is Scott, and this is my story. I’ve been married to Marie for 11 years now. Three ******* later, she’s still as beautiful and sexy as the day we met. She is almost as tall as me at 5’10, and has brown hair and green eyes. She has always had legs for days, cute feet, a round ass, and a flat stomach. After our third kid, she got a boob job to complete her look. I just love seeing her naked, she has perfect skin everywhere, and I love her to death. We were each other’s firsts, and it seemed we would both be content with that. We were both quite religious (hence, our mutual virginity prior to marriage), but that has slowly faded with time.

Over the course of our marriage, I slowly developed a cuckold desire. When we have sex, I’ve always thought “what in the world is she doing with me?”. I’m pretty average all around, but a bit small in the package department. Watching my small dick jam into her pussy is fun, but she has always seemed too sexy for me. Her body is built to be fucked well, and I’ve never been confident about taking care of her sexually. She cums most of the time when we have sex, but it’s usually afterwords with manual stimulation. Years back, I started visualizing her being fucked by a more dominant male with a huge cock. I now dwell on that image often, and virtually every time we have sex. I opened up to her about it over the past year. She knows I get turned on by her teasing my small penis, and telling me stories about her getting fucked senseless by her imaginary well-endowed lover. She will call me her cuck when we have sex. She knows I want more, but our fantasy has stayed confined to our love-making.

As an Air ******* pilot, I’ve had a demanding job our entire marriage that has taken a lot of sacrifice on both our ends. Lots of time away for me, and she has put off starting her career to support mine. Things are changing though. I’ve gotten more established in my career field and have more control of my schedule. We are at my last duty station before I separate from the military and fly for the airlines. We want to stay here through that transition. Our youngest kid is in school. Because of those things, Marie is finally pursuing her dream of becoming a cop. She worked for months to get into shape for the academy. Her flat tummy and round ass have become hard and athletic. She told me she didn’t want to show her age (38) at the academy, where there’s a lot of working out. She wanted to be fitter than the police cadets that were just over half her age. And she is. There are 60 police cadets in the class. She’s one of only 7 females, and is one of the oldest cadets in the class as well.

She started the academy 2 months ago. It’s an 8 month academy, and it’s grueling. She works long days, and is exhausted when she gets home. She stays late often and studies or works out with her classmates. In the meantime, I’m working hard to pick up the slack at home and at my work. It’s important to me to support her in her career, since she’s always been there for me, so I don’t put up a fuss about it.

Our sex has become almost entirely confined to the weekends. She just doesn’t have the energy during the week. I’ve also noticed she is much more into cuckold role-playing. She seems to enjoy teasing and dominating me more, while talking about submitting to her dominant lover. I always tell her I want her to do it. She says she knows, and leaves it at that. I try not to push.

About a month ago, I asked her what kind of relationship with her lover she would like if we went forward with a cuckold lifestyle. I always imagine some guy we chose from the internet, and not a regular thing. She said she’d need to be with someone she trusted. She would have to know the guy. She said she’d like a regular lover, not a one night stand. That’s why I’m using the term “lover” and not “bull”. She wouldn’t want to replace me at all as her husband in all things non-sexual, but she would like a somewhat intimate relationship with her lover. She said probably someone from work. Someone she knows well, but isn’t in our normal group of friends. So that has been what our fantasizing has centered around lately.

Things started to move into reality over the past couple weeks. The cadets don’t have access to their phones during the day, so I have to wait until class is over to hear from her. She texted me after work, as she was leaving to go to a study group.

“Hey baby, going to my study group. And I have a story to tell you, I think you’ll love it ? ? “.

That got the ******* boiling for me. I texted her back, but nothing. She probably had her phone away. The next hour took forever, and then she finally got home. I made sure the ******* were occupied before she got home, and we went straight to our room.

We talked as she took off her uniform. She said a 24 yr old black guy in her class has been flirting with her for awhile. “Here, have a look at him. His name is Terrance.” She showed me his official cadet picture on her phone. Young, fit, tall, very handsome. She said she couldn’t tell if he was just friendly or flirty for some time, but she’s now sure he’s flirting. I asked how she knows. As we talked, she stripped down to her thong and stopped there and sat at the edge of the bed. She told me he’s making more and more comments about her “MILF” body and how lucky a guy her hubby was. She thought maybe he talks like this to the other girls in the class. She decided to ask them in the showers, the only time no male cadets were around. As they showered, she asked the other girls if Terrance had been saying that kind of thing to them. They all said no, and laughed. Later that day, Brittany, her best friend in the class, pulled her aside. Giggling, she said she heard something about Terrance. Brittany is casually dating a male cadet in the class. She said he told her he couldn’t help noticing in the male showers that Terrance is hung like a horse. Marie laughed it off, saying “gross, no thanks. I’m happy with Scott”. But inside, she couldn’t wait to tell me.

As she told me, she took out my penis and slowly stroked it with two fingers like she likes to, telling me she thought about Terrance’s cock all afternoon. “There’s this young hung black stud dying to fuck me Scotty, and I’m stuck playing with this little thing.” I couldn’t take it anymore. I tore my clothes off and her thong off. I shoved her onto the bed on her back. I plunged into her sopping pussy. She giggled at my attempt to roughly take her. “Oh Scotty, you can’t take me hard with that tiny penis. Do try, though, I love to see you work so hard.” I pushed my dick inside her as deep and fast as I could. “Oh Scotty, you are going to be my little cuck. Enjoy my pussy while you can. It will be Terrance’s soon.”

I turned her around and started fucking from my favorite position, from behind. She stuck her round, hard ass in the air. “Take it, little boy. Try and take it like a man.” I grabbed her hips and thrust into her. She was sloppy wet. Her pussy engulfed my small penis. I imagined Terrence fucking her this way, but with his huge black cock stretching her cunt. That did it for me. After I dumped my load in her shaven clean pussy, she rubbed herself to a hard orgasm. We held each other as we caught our breath.

Over the next week, our lovemaking went into high gear. We had sex every day. And talked about Terrence fucking her every time. I told her every thing I wanted her to do with him. She told me she wants it, but isn’t sure. We came to an understanding. I always envisioned, if she was ever to cuckold me, it would be with me watching. What she wanted was different, and was a bit surprising. She said she wouldn’t like me watching, at least not right away. She said taking a lover is a huge deal for her, and she wants to do it the right way. For her, that meant developing a sexual, intimate relationship between her and her lover, privately. If I was there, she would be too worried about my experience. For it to work, it had to be about her experience and her pleasure. So if she did want to do it, she would do it on her own terms and timing. The deal was she had to tell me about it. Maybe if it went well, they could start including sex with me present. Maybe. It was to be her decision if it got to that.

That was where we left things for the past week. Terrance has still been making his comments. We have still been fucking and fantasizing. That brings us to today.

I got off of work and began making dinner for the family around 6. Just another Thursday. I was expecting Marie home around 7. I was busy cooking when my phone buzzed, a text from Marie. My jaw dropped as I read it.

“Hey Scott... Things are getting real with Terrance. He’s noticed my increasing interest in him, and asked about it. I told him your little fantasy and how it’s become our fantasy. He asked me to come help him study at his apartment for tomorrow’s test. I want to go, but I don’t know what will happen if I go. You need to be sure you want this. Because after tonight, there may be no turning back.”

I must have stared at the text for ten minutes. Wow. It’s real. Do I really want this?

Hell yes, I do.

“I do want this, badly, but it’s your decision. I trust you Marie. I want you to go and do what you want. Your happiness is the most important thing to me. I love you. ❤ “

“I love you too, Scotty. I’ll text or call when I can ? “.

No going back now. The next couple hours were surreal. I couldn’t stop imagining what they were doing. I went through the motions. I fed the ******* and got them to bed. Then started staring at my phone. 8:00 and 9:00 came and went. I fought the urge to jack off as I waited, wanting to have that “edge” for when she got home. Did they fuck? Or was it just studying? Did she get freaked out and leave?

I started to get nervous around 9:30, when the phone finally buzzed with her text. I picked it up and saw the text that changed our lives forever.

To be continued.
love the way it's going as she or as she not of course she has, it's what hubby wants , it's what she wants andmost importantly what we all want MORE PLEASE. By the way you are doing fine for a first effort at a story.

Ch.11

Over the next week, Marie and I had a lot of talks and a lot of sexual play. Things have changed a lot in the past week since Marie stopped having sex with Terrance. Marie went online and researched how to sexually dominate one’s husband. Per my request, she showed me some of the websites she was visiting. She even joined a forum that specialized in discussing the topic. She posted about our experiences, and got lots of feedback and ideas for our situation.

Things started pretty slow, with more long talks than anything else. We didn’t have sex for a few days, but fooled around a lot while Marie’s period wound down. It was now Friday night, and her period was done. After putting the ******* to bed, Marie changed into the outfit that turns me on the most. I was sitting in bed reading when I looked up and saw her. She came out of our walk-in closet wearing nothing but one of my old t-shirts. As she walked over and sat next to me, I admired her perky nipples that showed through, and those legs that went on for days. She had two notepads and pens with her, and she handed me one set.

“Scott, some other wives o the forum said it’s really important to define our expections and boundaries to make some rules. So let’s do that. Write down two lists, one for expeditions and one for boundaries. Then we can share. We may need to make some compromises. It’s important for you to understand that even though I’m going to be sexually dominant, this step will be done as equals.” We got to work. We both wrote lists of what our expectations and boundaries were. She finished first, and waited for me. Then we traded notepads. Here’s what they were.

Marie’s expectations:
1. Respect my role as the dominant wife.
2. Use correct sexual vocabulary, as I define.
3. No unauthorized masturbation or orgasms for you
4. Clean my pussy and my bulls after sex, if told do.
5. Tell me immediately if things get too difficult for you.

Marie’s boundaries:
1. Don’t push for sex/orgasm/masturbation (don’t ask more than once/day).
2. Don’t be demanding when watching me have sex with a bull.
3. Respect my privacy with my bulls as I need (you don’t always get to watch, see texts, pics/videos, etc.).

Scott’s expectations:
1. Sex for me at least 2x/week in our bed, with no bulls involved.
2. Let me watch you with your bulls.
3. Let me masturbate while watching you have sex.
4. Let me clean you up after sex w/bull.

Scott’s boundaries
1. I need to approve of any bull before sex.
2. Break off a relationship with any bull if I request it.
3. No more than one night away with a bull per month
4. Break off a relationship with a bull if it moves too close to love.
5. Keep things private

Our initial lists were interesting. Some conflicts, we noted. We began to talk through the conflicts. “Ok Marie, first obvious conflict is me watching you have sex. That one is important to me because I felt more and more forgotten she you and Terrance would fuck without me there so much. It felt like I was powerless, not just not in control. I felt like I was losing you.” Marie thought about it, then responded. “It honestly was more important for me the first few times with Terrance. After we were comfortable with each other, it was actually fun to have you there.” Through more talking we adjusted that one to where we were both happy with it and moved on.

“All right Scott, looks like we need to talk about how much sex we will be having together. Twice a week may be too much sometimes. That’s about how much sex we normally have. If I’m in a relationship with a bull, that will take up more of my sexual energy. Also, I don’t like having sexual quotas to meet. It ruins the spontaneity for me, which kills my sex drive.” This worries me, so I wanted her to understand my concerns. “I get that Marie, but if I can’t jack off and I can’t have sex, or even ask you for it more than once a day, that may be too much for me. I want to be important to you, and I want you to take care of me.”

Marie was deep in thought. She then had that look on your face when a light bulb goes on. She lifted her shirt (my shirt) up, exposing her taut breasts. “Here baby boy, come suck on mommy’s tits.” I had no idea where she was going with this, but I’m not gonna say no to that! I lowered onto the bed, and took one of her pink nipples in my mouth and sucked. I loved this so much, and could do it for hours. “That’s a good cuckboy. I remember once you told me that when you suck on my tits, you feel comforted and secure. Is that true?” Without releasing her nipple, I nodded my head, yes. “Well, here’s my proposal. I want you to feel close to me, even when I don’t allow you sex or orgasms. So you get to suck mommy’s tits whenever you want to, as long as I’m not having sex with a bull. You just need to ask. But with sex, you have to trust me. It’s not going to be as much as you want. Your little penis may get backed up. But you need to trust that I love you and am very mindful of your penis. I want you to give me total control of your penis.” I lifted up my head and kissed her. I told her she had my trust. I was nervous about it, but it felt so good to give her control of my sex. It felt right.

We returned to our lists. “Ok baby, the last area of concern I have is your level of control of my bulls. You want to approve of them before sex, end it if you want to, and also have me away for only one night a month. I’ll agree to the one night, I actually didn’t like being gone as often as I was with Terrance. It was too much time from you and the *******. I may like a night or two away every now and then, but not too often. I agree with ending a relationship with a bull if you want to as well. It’s not a good idea for me to have sex with someone you don’t want me to have sex with. But I want to be able to choose my own bulls by myself. Here’s why. I don’t plan on taking on a lot of bulls. I’d rather have somewhat regular bulls that I can trust and that I enjoy. Guys like Terrance. I don’t plan on having sex with anyone on a whim, at least right now. I may include you over time in selecting my bulls, but it would be too overbearing for me right now for me to go through the process of finding one, and then having you veto him before we start.”

“Well, as long as it’s not someone too close to me, that’s fine. I don’t want you fucking a co-worker of mine, or something. That’s why I put that.” She smiled. “Ok Scott, I’ll remember that and respect that.” The rest of our list was compatable, so we put together our combined list of our rules, making some more minor changes. Here was the result.

Rules:
1. Scott must respect Marie’s role as the dominant wife and Marie must take care of Scott in his submissive role.
2. Correct vocabulary will be used, as defined by Marie.
3. Marie controls Scott’s penis - no unauthorized sex, masturbation, or orgasms.
4. Scott gets to begin watching Marie have sex with her bull after Marie has had 3 sexual encounters with her bull. Scott can then watch as often as circumstances allow.
5. Scott is free to masturbate while watching Marie have sex, but cannot cum without permission.
6. Scott must always clean Marie and her bull after sex, as requested.
7. Scott must stay quiet and out of the way when watching Marie have sex, unless told to do differently.
8. Scott may suck Marie’s breasts as often as he desires, not to interfere with sex with Marie’s bulls.
9. Scott cannot ask for sexual activity of any type more than once a day.
10. Scott may end a relationship with a bull at anytime after their first sexual encounter.
11. No more than one night away with a bull per month for Marie, unless Scott agrees to more.
12. Keep things private.

We put the final product onto a word document, and printed it off. We both signed it. We were both excited, and horny. Marie kissed me and whispered into my ear, “That part is over. Now we aren’t equals anymore, cuckboy. Your penis is mine. But don’t you worry, mommy will take care of you. Now wait right there.” She got up from the bed, and bounded into our closet, with a mischievous and excited grin on her face. The girl had plans.
This is so hot it is so great working it out between the two of you like this really shows me how this could work. I love the fact that you both respect each other as the number one aspect. Whole situation is awesome

Back