Our Changing Life Together

Great Story telling so far. Please [just like everyone else] continue. Maybe you could write your side and have the wife write her side. Maybe post some pictures of your wife. Because she isn't ready for you to watch, have her take some pictures and videos of her and Terrance to share with you. Then get Marie to let her share them with us. You could talk to Marie to get her to role play some videos for you. She should do this because she loves you and you are letting her have another man. Terrance should do this for Marie if he wants to have her as his lover and sex toy.

Our Changing Life Together Ch. 3

After a restless night of sleep, I woke up and dutifully got the ******* ready for school. My body was in cruise control. I couldn’t stop thinking about what Marie was doing. By now, she’s at the academy. She never texted or called again last night or this morning. I was a little worried, but mostly just excited. I had no idea how I was going to get through work that day.

Even though I know that she can’t text or call during the day, I was as glued to phone as my work allowed. I was counting down the hours until she typically got off work and texted me that she was on her way home. Luckily my military uniform hid my constant erection that I had all day. Finally, it was quitting time.

I got home and started dinner. My phone finally rang. It was Marie!

“Hey babe, I’ve been dying to hear from you. Everything ok?”

“Hey sweetie, things are so good. Im exhausted though. It was difficult to stay awake during class tonight after getting virtually no sleep last night.”

“So... how was it? Did you really do it? I still can’t believe it”.

“Haha, of course I did. You saw the picture, right?”.

“Yeah, I just can’t believe you actually did it.”

“Well, I did. Congrats, your dream come true. You’re officially a cuckold, Scott. And speaking of that, I’m following Terrance back to his place for a quickie.”

“That sounds hot... but don’t you want to come home? I miss you Marie, and it sounds like you need sleep.”

“I do, but Terrance and I both need it. We had to avoid each other today to keep this to ourselves. But I need his cock again. I promise it’ll be a quickie. I’ll be home in an hour.”

“Ok... but can’t you tell me more? You haven’t told me hardly anything.”

“I promise I will. I’m parking right now, I gotta go. I love you, bye baby.”

With that she hung up. Wow, more waiting. More sex for her. Was she being cruel? I don’t think so. I think she is just jumping straight into the deep end of the pool, instead of slowly getting used to the water. It makes sense. It just makes me incredibly anxious. I fed the *******, and got a show on for them while waiting for her. The hour came and went.

Two hours after our last conversation, I heard the garage door opening. Finally! I met her at the door. She smiled at me and crashed into my arms. She kissed me on the cheek and told me to follow her to our room. She was wearing her workout clothes, even though they didn’t work out that day at the must have changed into them at Terrance’s place. She was beaming, but also seemed completely worn out.

When we got into our room, she locked the door told me to take off my clothes. I did as instructed, while she did the same.

“Baby, I’m far too sore for sex, even from your little penis. But I have a surprise for you.” She took off her clothes, and I noted she wasn’t wearing any underwear. She laid back on the bed and spread her legs apart. I barely recognized her pussy. It was swollen and pink. It was as also creamy, which intrigued me. “Terrance came in me twice at his place tonight. I haven’t cleaned up. I need your help, baby.”

I eagerly laid on the bed, putting my head inches from her messy pussy. “Terrence is a really heavy cummer, so there’s a lot in there. Get to work, cuck.”

Her dirty talk and messy pussy made me hard. I humped the bed, as I got to work on her mess. I spread her pussy lips apart. I could see his thick white cum. It was bubbly. Her pussy smelled so ripe. I licked up the glob of cum at her entrance. It was salty and creamy. She moaned deeply and thrust her hips into my face. I pushed my tongue into her and lapped up their cum. I couldn’t believe I was licking up another man’s sperm from my wife’s cunt. I’m just relieved that she had her tubes tied after our last kid. I couldn’t believe how much cum there was.

“Here baby, you’re not getting all of it. Some is really deep. Flip on your back.” I did as she told, and she got on her knees. She lowered her pussy onto my face, facing my feet. Her asshole was agsinst my nose, as she pushed her pussy into my mouth. More globs of cum drifted towards the entrance of her pussy and into my mouth. She started talking to me, as she began slowly jacking my penis with her fingertips.

“Baby, Terrance is huge. He’s 8.5 inches long and 5 inches around. I couldn’t believe it when I saw it. I thought it wouldn’t fit. I sucked on it for awhile. He had to teach me how. It’s completely different sucking a real cock, and not this little thing. I had to learn to open my throat. Even then, I couldn’t get the last 3-4 inches in. After that, he licked me. He had to make sure I was wet. He told me he has girls sit on his cock the first time, to be able to go at their pace to get used to his size. It took work to get his head in. His cockhead is so fucking big. It finally popped into my pussy. He took that picture of it. I slowly worked up and down on it. It hurt a little at first, but after a few minutes it just felt good. I eventually took him to his huge balls. I rode him hard. I came from his cock I don’t know how many times. I never cum from your penis, little cuck. Anyway, eventually he blew his load in me.”

She was now grinding her pussy into my face. I wanted to talk to her and ask questions, but she was in control. My job was clear. Lick, and listen. Even though she was rubbing me lightly my dick felt like it was going to blow.

“That was the first time babe. Then we just kissed and held each other. It was amazing. After a few minutes, I looked down. He was hard again, I couldn’t believe it. We had sex again, with him on top. We kissed passionately while he fucked me hard and slow. He came again. We had sex again after that, and then one more time this morning in his shower. He’s so strong, he can hold me up with hands when I wrap around his legs with him standing.”

I couldn’t take it anymore. Even with minimal stimulation, my penis spit up my cum. She giggled and continued lightly rubbing it as I came.

“Wow, that’s cute babe. You’re a horny little fucker. Terrance fucked me two more times in his apartment this afternoon baby. I know I said it was just going to be a quickie, but I needed a full fucking. He fucked me from behind and with me on top again. It was so good. I love his cock baby, I love it. And it’s just his cock. He’s an amazing lover. He’s dominant, but respectful. He’s in control, but not controlling. I really hit the jackpot.”

With that, she began her own orgasm, fucking my face with her used pussy. When she was done, she climbed off of me and laid down under the covers.

“Get the ******* in bed, and come snuggle with me. I love you.”

I put my clothes on. Before I left the room, my wife was sound asleep.

To be continued.
What an amazing story, can’t wait for more!

Just got the updated story when I hit Post. WOW great story, please continue with more. As I said in my first post, have Marie get Terrance to video some of their fuck session for you. They can role play them, just make sure the camera catches the right angles. She can play up sucking him or taking his cum in her month for the camera (you) and swallowing his cum. She can video herself taking his cock for the first time in her ass. He can have a friend or she can have a friend be the camera person, so they can get everything close up and at the right angles. You'll also get better quality videos. If needed she could wear a wig and he could wear a mask. Your job now is to buy her sexy clothes and sexy lingerie for her to wear when she goes out to and/or with Terrance. Don't have her get a permanent tattoo but buy (you can find a place on this site) temporary queen of spade tattoos for her to wear. Or buy some hot wife, queen of spade, BBC jewelry to wear with him or with you to cuckold you with. 3 reasons to stay away from the permanent tattoos are 1) It could hurt her career in law enforcement. Hard to tell how future bosses [men and women] will take it. 2) With young children and many years of raising them to go, it would be best to not bring them into the life style. 3) Friends, family and the general public can be very cruel and your family doesn't need that. If Terrance or any other BBC has any respect or feelings for you wife other than sex, he/they will understand. Also if Marie is looking for long term lovers, having a permanent queen of spade tattoo may give other black men the wrong impression and then she and her lover with have problems with them. Good luck and keep the stories cumming.

This is my first time writing a story. Please give me feedback! If enough folks are interested, I’ll post the next chapter. Hope you enjoy.

Our Changing Life Together Ch. 1

My name is Scott, and this is my story. I’ve been married to Marie for 11 years now. Three ******* later, she’s still as beautiful and sexy as the day we met. She is almost as tall as me at 5’10, and has brown hair and green eyes. She has always had legs for days, cute feet, a round ass, and a flat stomach. After our third kid, she got a boob job to complete her look. I just love seeing her naked, she has perfect skin everywhere, and I love her to death. We were each other’s firsts, and it seemed we would both be content with that. We were both quite religious (hence, our mutual virginity prior to marriage), but that has slowly faded with time.

Over the course of our marriage, I slowly developed a cuckold desire. When we have sex, I’ve always thought “what in the world is she doing with me?”. I’m pretty average all around, but a bit small in the package department. Watching my small dick jam into her pussy is fun, but she has always seemed too sexy for me. Her body is built to be fucked well, and I’ve never been confident about taking care of her sexually. She cums most of the time when we have sex, but it’s usually afterwords with manual stimulation. Years back, I started visualizing her being fucked by a more dominant male with a huge cock. I now dwell on that image often, and virtually every time we have sex. I opened up to her about it over the past year. She knows I get turned on by her teasing my small penis, and telling me stories about her getting fucked senseless by her imaginary well-endowed lover. She will call me her cuck when we have sex. She knows I want more, but our fantasy has stayed confined to our love-making.

As an Air ******* pilot, I’ve had a demanding job our entire marriage that has taken a lot of sacrifice on both our ends. Lots of time away for me, and she has put off starting her career to support mine. Things are changing though. I’ve gotten more established in my career field and have more control of my schedule. We are at my last duty station before I separate from the military and fly for the airlines. We want to stay here through that transition. Our youngest kid is in school. Because of those things, Marie is finally pursuing her dream of becoming a cop. She worked for months to get into shape for the academy. Her flat tummy and round ass have become hard and athletic. She told me she didn’t want to show her age (38) at the academy, where there’s a lot of working out. She wanted to be fitter than the police cadets that were just over half her age. And she is. There are 60 police cadets in the class. She’s one of only 7 females, and is one of the oldest cadets in the class as well.

She started the academy 2 months ago. It’s an 8 month academy, and it’s grueling. She works long days, and is exhausted when she gets home. She stays late often and studies or works out with her classmates. In the meantime, I’m working hard to pick up the slack at home and at my work. It’s important to me to support her in her career, since she’s always been there for me, so I don’t put up a fuss about it.

Our sex has become almost entirely confined to the weekends. She just doesn’t have the energy during the week. I’ve also noticed she is much more into cuckold role-playing. She seems to enjoy teasing and dominating me more, while talking about submitting to her dominant lover. I always tell her I want her to do it. She says she knows, and leaves it at that. I try not to push.

About a month ago, I asked her what kind of relationship with her lover she would like if we went forward with a cuckold lifestyle. I always imagine some guy we chose from the internet, and not a regular thing. She said she’d need to be with someone she trusted. She would have to know the guy. She said she’d like a regular lover, not a one night stand. That’s why I’m using the term “lover” and not “bull”. She wouldn’t want to replace me at all as her husband in all things non-sexual, but she would like a somewhat intimate relationship with her lover. She said probably someone from work. Someone she knows well, but isn’t in our normal group of friends. So that has been what our fantasizing has centered around lately.

Things started to move into reality over the past couple weeks. The cadets don’t have access to their phones during the day, so I have to wait until class is over to hear from her. She texted me after work, as she was leaving to go to a study group.

“Hey baby, going to my study group. And I have a story to tell you, I think you’ll love it ? ? “.

That got the ******* boiling for me. I texted her back, but nothing. She probably had her phone away. The next hour took forever, and then she finally got home. I made sure the ******* were occupied before she got home, and we went straight to our room.

We talked as she took off her uniform. She said a 24 yr old black guy in her class has been flirting with her for awhile. “Here, have a look at him. His name is Terrance.” She showed me his official cadet picture on her phone. Young, fit, tall, very handsome. She said she couldn’t tell if he was just friendly or flirty for some time, but she’s now sure he’s flirting. I asked how she knows. As we talked, she stripped down to her thong and stopped there and sat at the edge of the bed. She told me he’s making more and more comments about her “MILF” body and how lucky a guy her hubby was. She thought maybe he talks like this to the other girls in the class. She decided to ask them in the showers, the only time no male cadets were around. As they showered, she asked the other girls if Terrance had been saying that kind of thing to them. They all said no, and laughed. Later that day, Brittany, her best friend in the class, pulled her aside. Giggling, she said she heard something about Terrance. Brittany is casually dating a male cadet in the class. She said he told her he couldn’t help noticing in the male showers that Terrance is hung like a horse. Marie laughed it off, saying “gross, no thanks. I’m happy with Scott”. But inside, she couldn’t wait to tell me.

As she told me, she took out my penis and slowly stroked it with two fingers like she likes to, telling me she thought about Terrance’s cock all afternoon. “There’s this young hung black stud dying to fuck me Scotty, and I’m stuck playing with this little thing.” I couldn’t take it anymore. I tore my clothes off and her thong off. I shoved her onto the bed on her back. I plunged into her sopping pussy. She giggled at my attempt to roughly take her. “Oh Scotty, you can’t take me hard with that tiny penis. Do try, though, I love to see you work so hard.” I pushed my dick inside her as deep and fast as I could. “Oh Scotty, you are going to be my little cuck. Enjoy my pussy while you can. It will be Terrance’s soon.”

I turned her around and started fucking from my favorite position, from behind. She stuck her round, hard ass in the air. “Take it, little boy. Try and take it like a man.” I grabbed her hips and thrust into her. She was sloppy wet. Her pussy engulfed my small penis. I imagined Terrence fucking her this way, but with his huge black cock stretching her cunt. That did it for me. After I dumped my load in her shaven clean pussy, she rubbed herself to a hard orgasm. We held each other as we caught our breath.

Over the next week, our lovemaking went into high gear. We had sex every day. And talked about Terrence fucking her every time. I told her every thing I wanted her to do with him. She told me she wants it, but isn’t sure. We came to an understanding. I always envisioned, if she was ever to cuckold me, it would be with me watching. What she wanted was different, and was a bit surprising. She said she wouldn’t like me watching, at least not right away. She said taking a lover is a huge deal for her, and she wants to do it the right way. For her, that meant developing a sexual, intimate relationship between her and her lover, privately. If I was there, she would be too worried about my experience. For it to work, it had to be about her experience and her pleasure. So if she did want to do it, she would do it on her own terms and timing. The deal was she had to tell me about it. Maybe if it went well, they could start including sex with me present. Maybe. It was to be her decision if it got to that.

That was where we left things for the past week. Terrance has still been making his comments. We have still been fucking and fantasizing. That brings us to today.

I got off of work and began making dinner for the family around 6. Just another Thursday. I was expecting Marie home around 7. I was busy cooking when my phone buzzed, a text from Marie. My jaw dropped as I read it.

“Hey Scott... Things are getting real with Terrance. He’s noticed my increasing interest in him, and asked about it. I told him your little fantasy and how it’s become our fantasy. He asked me to come help him study at his apartment for tomorrow’s test. I want to go, but I don’t know what will happen if I go. You need to be sure you want this. Because after tonight, there may be no turning back.”

I must have stared at the text for ten minutes. Wow. It’s real. Do I really want this?

Hell yes, I do.

“I do want this, badly, but it’s your decision. I trust you Marie. I want you to go and do what you want. Your happiness is the most important thing to me. I love you. ❤ “

“I love you too, Scotty. I’ll text or call when I can ? “.

No going back now. The next couple hours were surreal. I couldn’t stop imagining what they were doing. I went through the motions. I fed the ******* and got them to bed. Then started staring at my phone. 8:00 and 9:00 came and went. I fought the urge to jack off as I waited, wanting to have that “edge” for when she got home. Did they fuck? Or was it just studying? Did she get freaked out and leave?

I started to get nervous around 9:30, when the phone finally buzzed with her text. I picked it up and saw the text that changed our lives forever.

To be continued.

Scott, great story, love chapters 1, 2, 3, and 4. Waiting for Chapter 5. You say Marie and Terrance are willing to take pictures, can you share with the rest of us? How about buying some video camera's (there getting pretty cheap) and have them set up several cameras around them. You could then spend time editing the videos. It would be like you are there and they wouldn't worry about you being there watching. I also see a change in Marie, she seems to be coming more of a exhibitions. Please get her to wear stocking with her sexy bra and panties. Have her wear short skirt and reviewing tops and dress. That way you can take her out and see her showing off to other men. She seems to be proud of her body and likes to show it off to at the academy and to Terrance. I am sure he would like to be seen with her dressed sexy where he goes out too. Thank you for sharing Marie and her story and thank Marie for being such a hot BBC lover.

Hypergamy is taking place; you need to set your own boundaries unless you want to raise an interracial kid.

This man has took full control, the ideal is that he thinks he has control; but you actually have control(your wife is ******* testing you regardless if you believe it or not). Seems like hes in complete control. I hope you take ownership of your relationship soon; if not you will be raising a baby that isn't yours.

You need to realize is that you're in control; your wife is ignorant and naive and cannot seperate SEX with LOVE until you make it clear. Make it clear and then use the guy as your toy. Nothing more; nothing less. He shouldn't be making demands like you posted.

Last edited:
Ch. 6

We slept in until late Sunday. I woke up first and just admired my sexy, naked Marie for awhile. Even though the academy’s rigorous training program has hardened her muscles, she still maintained soft curves around her ass and hips. My dick grew hard as I admired her. I had to have her. I moved down and took one of her pink nipples into my mouth. She awoke with a moan, then a giggle.

“Feeling a little horny and neglected, baby?” I mumbled “yes”, while moving to her other perfectly sized tit. “Good job baby boy, you deserve it. Suck mommy’s tits.” I love when she talks to me like this. As I sucked, she reached down and began lightly pumping my dick with her fingertips. “This penis is so cute. I love it. It can’t do what Terrance’s cock can do to me though.”

Her taunting set me over the edge. I spread her legs apart and attempted to penetrate her. “Baby, stop. I need to tell you something.” I waited with my penis at her swollen opening. “Terrance doesn’t want us to have sex. He didn’t tell me why. After we had finished having sex last night at his place, we made our plan to see each other today. Then, as I was leaving, he told me that he didn’t want me to have sex with you until we talk tonight”.

What the fuck? Who the hell is this guy? Big cock or not, Marie is my fucking wife and I’ll have sex with her if I want to. “Marie, I need to fuck you. I appreciate what you have going on with Terrance, but I have my needs too.” As I said this I shoved myself inside her. My penis slid right in her to my balls. She was wet, but also seemed a bit looser than normal. This fact drove me crazy with lust. I fucked her hard.

“You’re right Scott, you do need a fuck. You haven’t fucked me this hard in years. Take me hard. Terrance won’t be able to tell that I’ve been fucked, anyway. You don’t sloppy up my pussy like he does.” Her dirty taunting did the trick. I got on my knees, and lifted her feet in the air. I pounded her, until I blew my load. “Stay in me, Scotty.” I kept my deflating penis inside her while she rubbed her clit. “I don’t need to do this when Terrance fucks me. His cock hits all my spots, and I cum so fucking hard.” She lifted her legs higher and had a long orgasm, before relaxing her taut body. My penis slipped out of her.

We got dressed and went about the day, which including getting things for the bbq we had planned, and tidying up the house. Marie washed the sheets to our bed, which I found interesting. We had invited 5 other police cadets over. I took a shower and got ready. Guests were supposed to arrive at 5, so I was caught off guard when the doorbell rang at 4.

“He’s here!”, Marie said with a beaming smile. She went and answered the door, with me trailing behind. She opened the door and invited him in. “Terrance, this is my husband, Scott. Scott, this is my lover, Terrance”. Marie probably noticed my discomfort in calling Terrance her lover with our ******* somewhere in the house. “It’s ok Scott, the ******* are with the Rogers tonight. Sarah picked them up while you were in the shower.” Terrance stepped towards me. He was tall, probably around 4 inches taller than me at around 6’3”. He was trim, but was also muscular. He was dressed sharply in slacks and a polo shirt. He had a well defined jaw line, and short hair to go along with a handsome face. “Great to finally meet you, Scott. Marie has told me so much about you.”

We shook hands and exchanged some pleasantries. Marie sat on the couch, and Terrance sat on the love seat. We got to know each other, and spoke about our families and where we had lived. Terrance was the ******* of a cop in a smaller town. He wanted to be a cop too, but wanted to work for a bigger department in a bigger city. He finished college first, and moved to the city. He seemed very smart, well-spoken, and mature for a 24 year old. But his defining characteristic that stuck out to me was his confidence. He is one of those people who naturally leads in whatever environment he was in.

As we talked, Marie was mostly quiet. We had been talking for about 15 minutes when Marie spoke up. “Scott, we aren’t being good hosts. Will you get everyone a *******?” Sure, I said and got up. I went into the kitchen and fixed some drinks. When I came back, Marie was on the love seat with Terrance. They were making out, with Marie sitting on his lap. Terrance has one hand on her ass and his other around her head. They were passionately kissing. When I approached, they stopped.

“Thanks baby”, Marie said as she and Terrance took a *******. “Scott, our other guests will be getting here soon. I’m going to give Terrance a private tour of our bedroom.” With that, they took their drinks into our room, with me in trail. We got to our bedroom door. Marie stopped at the door. “Terrance, head on in and make yourself at home. I need to chat with my husband for a minute”. He kissed her on the cheek. “Sure baby. Oh and Scott, great meeting you. Like I always told Marie - you are a lucky guy.”

“Thanks?” I awkwardly shook his hand again before he went in to our room. Marie hugged me, and held me close. “Scott, we still want this to be just Terrance and I. I know we haven’t discussed us fucking in our bed without you there, but we both need it. I’m going in, please give us some space. I love you”. She kissed me and then turned. She went into our room, and closed the door... locking it behind her.

It was another one of those “so now.. what?” moments for me. I stood there for a couple minutes, a couple feet from the door. I could hear them moving around the room. She wants space, does that mean I shouldn’t try and listen? Fuck that. I can’t watch, but I had to hear. I put my ear on the door. I could hear sucking noises and Terrance moaning softly. “God, I love this cock”, Marie suddenly exclaimed.... then more sucking. “Yeah, baby girl... just like I taught you. Open your throat and take it. Spit on it and pump the base of my shaft with your hands... there you go. And look at me with those pretty eyes.”

God, this is sexy. I took out my dick and began pumping, as they continued. I wanted to see so bad. The sucking noises stopped, and I could hear some ruffling on the bed. Moaning. Then Marie... “Jesus, that feels good Terrance. Fuck me, daddy”. I could hear a rhythmic slapping noise. I wanted to keep pumping my own dick, but I didn’t want to cum in hopes that Marie would have me later. The pacing of their fucking increased. Then some repositioning and more fucking noises. They were both moaning more and more loudly, especially Marie. The suddenly, Terrance roared “here it comes baby, here’s that cum!”, as Marie screamed (something she’s never done with me).

It got quiet. I had to stay still so they wouldn’t hear me. I held my rock hard penis in my hand, and struggled to hear what was happening. Just some muffled sounds, nothing distinguishable. They were softly talking, but I couldn’t make anything out. The minutes ticked by. It was getting uncomfortably close to six, before I heard them moving around the room and bathroom. I sensed they would be coming out soon, so I went into the kitchen. When I heard the door open, I did my best to appear like I was busy finishing up dinner.

Marie came over to me, and kissed me on the cheek. “I know you were listening, hope you liked what you heard”, she whispered into my ear. Terrance came out behind her, smiling confidently. They were both fully dressed, and relaxed. Just then, the doorbell rang. Our other guests began arriving.

The rest of the night was pleasant. Terrance and Marie interacted like normal friends, along with the rest of our guests. I grilled some burgers and we had a great time with Marie’s friends, eating, drinking, and talking. People started leaving around 7:30. Terrance was the last to leave. He made a show of getting ready to leave as the second-to-last guest was leaving. Suddenly, it was just the three of us.

“Let’s sit and talk guys”, Marie said. We went back to our seats in the living room, Marie again at my side on the coach. Marie started the conversation. “Scott, Terrance and I have been talking and we think it’s time to discuss together how this arrangement will work for the three of us. I know this is something you’ve wanted for a long time, even if it’s a little different than you imagined.” Damn right, it is, I thought. Not that I wasn’t enjoying it, because I was. This was the sexiest and hottest thing of my life.

Terrance leaned forward and took over from there. “I’ve heard about guys like you, Scott. I don’t quite understand it. If I had a girl as hot as Marie, no way I’d share. When Marie told me what you wanted, I was elated. I have a thing for older women. I’ve wanted to fuck your wife since day one of the academy. Anyway, after she told me of your little kink, I talked to my buddy from back home. I remembered he had been involved in a cuckold relationship with a white couple. He said it was amazing. He gave me some advise on how to make this thing work for all of us, and helped me understand what you get out of it. So let me ask you Scott, what are you hoping to get from this arrangement?”

Me: “Well, as you said, Marie is an amazing woman. I’ve never felt like I’ve been able to completely fulfill her sexually, though. I’m also just not the dominant kind of lover she needs in bed. I have more of a submissive side to me. Anyway, for a long time I’ve wanted to watch her be dominated and fulfilled sexually in ways I can’t give to her. It’s become an obsession for me.”

Terrance: “That makes sense to me. Here’s where I’m at. I recently got out of a relationship. Things were ok with my ex, but I got tired of being tied down in a relationship. I want my independence and don’t want to answer to anyone right now. The downside of ending that relationship was sex became more of a chore. Not that I can’t find girls to fuck, but it’s just harder to set things up one at a time. I’ve been looking for something casual, regular, and fun. Then you came along, Marie. And Marie - let’s put it all out there, what are you looking for out of this?”.

Marie: “I wasn’t sure I did want something like this until relatively recently. It was Scott’s fantasy. But more and more, it made sense to me. I’ve never had a casual sexual relationship before. Scott and I didn’t have sex until we got married, and that was the first time for both of us. And Scott, you’re a great lover in your own way - but you’re right. You’re not dominant with me. I used to resent you for not being able to take me in bed like I want to be taken. But I’ve realized that it’s just not your nature. Over the past months, I’ve actually enjoyed sexually dominating you in bed. It’s fun for me to take control. But I also still have that need to be taken, and Terrance can do that.”

Terrence: “All right, so this appears to be a good thing for all of us. We do need some rules to make this work. I’ve thought a lot about this, and I have some boundaries and some demands that I need to be met for me to a part of this.”

Terrance’s tone and word choice astounded me. It seemed audacious to be making demands about fucking my wife. But it also set me at ease. It was nice to have a dominant male set some terms. As cheesy as it sounds, it made me feel more secure to hear his demands.

“First, I get to fuck Marie whenever I want to. I have a really high sex drive, and need it every day and a lot of times more than once a day. I don’t want to have to go out and find women to fuck. I want to be exclusively fucking Marie for he foreseeable future. That also should alleviate some safety concerns from your end if I’m not fucking strange women and then you, Marie.”

Marie looked at me, and I at her. It made sense, we agreed. Terrance went on.

“Second, Marie sleeps with me at least once a week. We can talk more later about the logistics of that, but it’s important for me. I’m not one of those guys that just likes to leave after sex. I enjoy the intimacy. I want to sleep with you regularly, Marie. That way we can fuck several times and build our relationship.”

I had some concerns about this that I expressed. Marie and Terrance assured me that it’s not about love. It just works better for both of them. It especially makes sense since Terrance won’t be fucking anyone but Marie. I agreed with it.

“My third and final rule is for you, Scott. If I’m going to concede any other sexual partners to cuckold you, I need total control of Marie’s sex life - which includes you. You can’t fuck her without my consent, like you did this morning. I have my reasons for this. I want her libido reserved for my sexual appetite, not yours. I also want to be in total control of her, something I know she wants too.”

This took me off guard. I asked him how that would work, and how often he’d “allow” me to have sex with Marie.

“For now, this is what you get. You can only have sex once a week, and only after I have fucked her that day. You are free to clean her pussy after we have sex, but that’s it. She cannot give you head, jack you off, or anything. As for anything else, that’s up to Marie. You need to submit to her. It’s up to Marie if she lets you masturbate or anything. I’ll let y’all discuss that on your own time.”

This was incredibly difficult for me, but I couldn’t deny how aroused it made me. It also made me feel secure and content. I agreed to it.

We all looked at each other. We had an arrangement. All the talk had made us horny as hell. “Scott, I think it’s time you see why I’m so crazy about Terrance. Follow me baby, you get to watch us fuck now.”

Terrance got up first and took Marie by the hand. He led her to our bedroom as I followed, ready to see the show of my life.
More please!

Fuck it we got to wait for his viewing of their passion.Fantastic story so far the wayshe belittles hubby after first night. the face sitting and cleaning sessions are really erotic reading .waiting in anticipation for next instalment.you all 3 seem to be living the dream.

Back