Our Boyfriend

Whitebetasub

Male
Gold Member
From
CA, US
I was perusing the site here last night and I stumbled across a comment by a woman cuckoldress who referred to her bull as "our boyfriend". This doesn't seem like a big deal but the more I thought about it the more turned on I got. The bull isn't just her boyfriend but is also her husband's boyfriend. How deliciously emasculating. I'm extremely inspired by this concept and immediately my mind started wandering, thinking about who my fantasy mate would be for such a scenario. Shane Diesel, of course, Byron Long, a couple of the dudes from the Cum Eating Cuckolds series. I'm going to be thinking about this a lot.

I was perusing the site here last night and I stumbled across a comment by a woman cuckoldress who referred to her bull as "our boyfriend". This doesn't seem like a big deal but the more I thought about it the more turned on I got. The bull isn't just her boyfriend but is also her husband's boyfriend. How deliciously emasculating. I'm extremely inspired by this concept and immediately my mind started wandering, thinking about who my fantasy mate would be for such a scenario. Shane Diesel, of course, Byron Long, a couple of the dudes from the Cum Eating Cuckolds series. I'm going to be thinking about this a lot.
It is a real turn on for the wife to watch you get fucked by a huge black cock that she is used to, and observe you
Moaning, shaking, and screaming as he plows you into complete submission!

Back