Our 1st meet up…how should it go?

Here is exactly how our first date with a single guy went. Given, we had full swapped with couples before. We got to the hotel suite. Hubby brought wine because he knew I was going to be nervous. That was an understatement. I wore a cute semi see thru white top with a 1/4 zip, no bra, short skirt/no panties and wedges. Our deal was if “I wanted” to play with him I was to unzip my top quite a bit. Hubby was planning on giving us 10 minutes before he came down to allow us to get comfortable with each other. If the top was zipped up then he would help us leave the date. Fast forward, hubby came down stairs and I was super into the guy and still nervous SO I forgot to unzip my top. The moment I saw hubby I quickly and awkwardly unzipped my top. He introduced himself, went to the bar to pay the bill while we went to the elevator and waited. The rest is history!

My best advice is to have clues if you “aren’t feeling it”.

XOXO💋👸♠️

Here is exactly how our first date with a single guy went. Given, we had full swapped with couples before. We got to the hotel suite. Hubby brought wine because he knew I was going to be nervous. That was an understatement. I wore a cute semi see thru white top with a 1/4 zip, no bra, short skirt/no panties and wedges. Our deal was if “I wanted” to play with him I was to unzip my top quite a bit. Hubby was planning on giving us 10 minutes before he came down to allow us to get comfortable with each other. If the top was zipped up then he would help us leave the date. Fast forward, hubby came down stairs and I was super into the guy and still nervous SO I forgot to unzip my top. The moment I saw hubby I quickly and awkwardly unzipped my top. He introduced himself, went to the bar to pay the bill while we went to the elevator and waited. The rest is history!

My best advice is to have clues if you “aren’t feeling it”.

XOXO💋👸♠️
Great teamwork

Communicate a lot with each other and with your partner. Its OK to get to know each other a little prior and dont be afraid to speak up. Take it slow and at your pace. This is all about you so dont get strayed off course. If it doesnt feel right its not.

Back