"Other man" fantasy

The Wife and I discuss it occasionally and she enjoys making up and telling me fantasies about how she just had a hot sex session with one of her lovers while I perform oral sex on her or while she masturbates me. Quite a lot of fun.

Does anyone discuss "sex with another man" fantasy with your wife? Does she like it?

The Wife and I discuss it occasionally and she enjoys making up and telling me fantasies about how she just had a hot sex session with one of her lovers while I perform oral sex on her or while she masturbates me.

I don't think that was what CuckoldCurious was referring too. I think he was referring to discussing him having sex with another man, which would place this in the bisexual cuckold section.

Am I correct, CuckoldCurious? :cool:

I don't think that was what CuckoldCurious was referring too. I think he was referring to discussing him having sex with another man, which would place this in the bisexual cuckold section.

Am I correct, CuckoldCurious? :cool:

Well DUH! Nothing I love more than clarity. :bounce:

But then again, she sometimes brings THAT into her fantasies as well, so I guess I really don't have to change my original answer! :bounce:

CuckoldCurious:
Just let me know which it's supposed to be so I know whether to mover the thread to the other section or not.

Yup, we discuss it. Sometimes she wants to talk about me with other women. Just lately I've gotten the discussion around to her with a big cocked stud, which is my real fantasy. It took a while, and there were lots of small steps, and not a small amount of alcohol.

Back