"Other man" fantasy

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CuckoldCurious, Aug 16, 2013.

1. CuckoldCurious

CuckoldCurious New Member

Does anyone discuss "sex with another man" fantasy with your wife? Does she like it?

2. willsrvu

willsrvu Administrator Real Person Gold Member

The Wife and I discuss it occasionally and she enjoys making up and telling me fantasies about how she just had a hot sex session with one of her lovers while I perform oral sex on her or while she masturbates me. Quite a lot of fun.

3. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    I don't think that was what CuckoldCurious was referring too. I think he was referring to discussing him having sex with another man, which would place this in the bisexual cuckold section.

Am I correct, CuckoldCurious? :cool:

willsrvu likes this.
  4. willsrvu

willsrvu Administrator Real Person Gold Member

Well DUH! Nothing I love more than clarity. :bounce:

But then again, she sometimes brings THAT into her fantasies as well, so I guess I really don't have to change my original answer! :bounce:

CuckoldCurious:
    Just let me know which it's supposed to be so I know whether to mover the thread to the other section or not.

5. CuckoldCurious

CuckoldCurious New Member

No, I was NOT referring to me having sex with other men. I meant her having sex with other men. Anyway I brought up the subject with her over the weekend and she laughed and told me there was no chance of it happening, but at least she laughed about it so who knows. I'm thinking its going to stay in the realm of fantasy for me though.

willsrvu likes this.
  6. SDD9286

SDD9286 New Member

Yup, we discuss it. Sometimes she wants to talk about me with other women. Just lately I've gotten the discussion around to her with a big cocked stud, which is my real fantasy. It took a while, and there were lots of small steps, and not a small amount of alcohol.