Other hubbies with the same fantasy?

Most definitely, bbc have alot to give n a couple that spreads their legs together, stays together
Soooo very true...it is such a strong and incredible experience to feel your tongues meet as you both work over the same BBC and balls, as you lock eyes as he uses each of you, and as you kiss to swap his cum between you...and sooooo many more, truly endless possibilities.

Soooo very true...it is such a strong and incredible experience to feel your tongues meet as you both work over the same BBC and balls, as you lock eyes as he uses each of you, and as you kiss to swap his cum between you...and sooooo many more, truly endless possibilities.
These girls need help giving all these bulls out here something to release their balls into. They're to many superior breeders and not enough cucks ready to stop jacking off while watching. My wife loves seeing me cumming in my cage as I give myself eagerly to a bull that's gonna make me climax twice before he pulls out of me leaving me dripping down my legs. And it's the same for her. If y'all both get down with it and still love eachother who cares. Do what gets you 2 off and the bulls

Nosotros somos una pareja swinger bisexual versátiles yo soy negro bien dotado pero me encanta hacer unos buenos orales juntos y terminar siendo penetrados los dos juntos

Back