Other cucks or wannabees, what humiliating or hot things has your wife said about you in front of others?

I have a ritual that I do on first meetings. With hubby naked on his knees, I tell the guy I am going to fuck, that hubby begs me to have sex with other men because he needs cock.

I do not know if it is humiliating, but I have told most friends that I can have sex with anyone I want, any time I want.

My wife told one friend that I love her fucking black men and when she told me I was incredibly turned on. She’s pretty private tho and prefers not to have people judge her/us.

However a very close friend is coming to visit in a few weeks and I’ve been slowly and gently hinting around that maybe her friend would enjoy hearing about it. Hoping that their talks head that way and she tells her all the naughty details.

My ex-wife ******* at a home sex toy/ lingerie party at our place showed 15 or so women (all friends or wives of friends) what my extra small condoms looked like, plus took some out and showed them all to what I imagine was endless laughter from 15 *******, horny women.

Another time, I lost a bet with my ex-fiance, so had to go to the supermarket with her standing 10 feet away, buy only a large cucumber, a packet of Magnum condoms and a tube of KY jelly, then find the cutest checkout chic and purchase those three items and only those three.

I've put on twenty pounds over the Christmas holidays and haven't been able to work it off yet. Apparently it all went to my ass and wife's bull said it's more spankable then my wife's atm. So been getting random ass slaps from my wife and her bull. My wife has slapped my ass a few couple times in front of her gf's and tells them, 'it also jiggles more when she spanks me'.
Interesting the same goes for my hubby time to time. He tends to put on soft weight in the ass. Does the bull make any verbal comments about the weight gain or just the occasional slaps?

My ex got really ******* one night and made an ass of herself with me and her BFF. In the endless words between all of us her best friend started laying out everyones dirty laundry as a way to make it seem like noone is perfect and it's gonna be ok. I'm pretty sure one of those items was "your boyfriend is gay, so what?!" I didn't really have a chance to bring that up again - but clearly my ex had told her about my bisexual confessions and our dwindling sex life.

Remembered the first time my wife cucks me with her lover. She asked me to kissed her entire naked body i.e. pussy, tits, nipples and saying “tonight this body parts will belonged to him” before letting her lover to touched and caressed her body..
How did you start it and how did you let or convince to become a hotwife and how did you feel when she was fucked by other man? Sir..please. I know your religion has restricted rules..how did you passed through those rules?

My wife casually told her sister's husband (who one time told her he thought I was feminine,) that I 've only been with two women. I cringed but it put my head in cuck space for a few seconds
My ex-wife did the same. I lost my virginity to her when I was 23yo, and were together for 17 years where I was monogamous to her the whole time, so I hadn't fucked a second women until I was 40yo, towards the end of our marriage, she let it slip more than once i'd never fucked another woman my entire life.

Wife usually will joke around about how quick I am
Mine does as well, only mainly when we may meet another couple online. Usually over the initial dinner we share details of each others lives, experiences etc. I always seem to cringe a little when my wife tells the other wife (who is still a total stranger to us) how i'm a 'premmy' and lucky to last a minute, the laughter at the table at my expense is bittersweet at best.

i was 22,when I lost mine, but either way, my wife and her sisters husband were discussing how many partners they've had. I consider him almost a rival he always teases me. Anyways he's had like 7 women, she;s had around 6ish guys, and she mentions ive had two, I was like wtf?
Even when I met my current wife 13 years ago, I had only fucked two women in my life bareback (my ex-wife and my ex-fiance) and 2 one night stands with a condom both times. She had been with around 30 guys up to when we met when she was 32yo. 25 or so of them were before she was 25yo. So she found it hilarious that i'd only ever cum in 2 women before meeting her :)

There have been more than a few but one in particular I remember was when our neighbor stopped buy to have a few drinks and she was telling us about a stagette party she had recently been to
She told us she won the door prize and it was a basket full of toys, one of them was a huge dildo, my wife said without hesitating “Was it black?”, Cindy looked at my wife acting a bit surprised.... and my wife said “What... I like black” then our neighbor looked at my wife... then at me in disbelief and my wife said .... “ don’t even tell me you don’t see me leaving here with black guys and coming home the next day ...”
That’s the moment our whole neighborhood found out

I know my cuck has a massive humiliation kink, but mostly it needs to remain fantasy, as he is quite "alpha" in vanilla life, but very VERY beta in our private life, so i've carefully selected people i can "out" him to, the most recent was when i was showing my hairdresser friend some styles i liked on my phone, she was flicking through them in our kitchen, my cucky also there being normal and a little alpha when my friend is around! lol and there it was!!!! 5 pictures in and a picture of my cuckys pathetic dicklet with the word Tiny written on it is staring her right at her!! i pretend to jump and say oops, then say, "oh well dear your secrets out"! the fact he was also looking at the pictures and had no idea id planted the photo was priceless!!
he walked off mumbling OMG OMG and to my amazement my friend shouted out "ive seen your dick" ive seen your tiny dick"! lmao lmao she took it well thank god.

I let him beat off into one of his small sized condoms after she left, he took about 10 seconds, after which i made him chew it until it was empty!

IMG_1627 - Copy.JPGDSCN4304 - Copy.JPG

My wife once told three of her girlfriends that my penis is too small and the last time I was inside her that I came within a minute. She also mentioned that I haven’t been getting fully hard lately.
She said her friends black cock is twice my size and she doesn’t consider my cumming inside her as having sex.

Back