OT - Anyone else watching World Cup?

Just playing now Japan-Ivory Coast... small Asian dicks against African BBCs... I would guess that every women knows for who to cheer for!

How about the Netherlands - Spain game last night? Was that a surprise or what?

A surprise in that the so-called experts have kind of written off Oranje this time around, and I'm guessing that the way they ******* the bed in Euro 2012 people are down on them, but you really can't count out a team that has Robin Van Persie, Arjen Robben and Wesley Sneijder. They will be a tough out in the Knockout Stage.

A surprise in that the so-called experts have kind of written off Oranje this time around, and I'm guessing that the way they ******* the bed in Euro 2012 people are down on them, but you really can't count out a team that has Robin Van Persie, Arjen Robben and Wesley Sneijder. They will be a tough out in the Knockout Stage.
Totally agree. Van Persie I loved at Arsenal. He is a traitor now. lol. But still an awesome talent.

Big time futbol fan! Holland stomped on Spain; i was amazed Spain didn't do better. Italy was awesome over England.
Waiting on the Swiss vs Ecuador match in 3 hours. Monday Ghana vs USA, i hope we give Ghana all the can handle. GO USA.

I don't think female soccer fans are so shallow that their rooting interest is based on the perceived penis sizes of the players.
Very true! I cheer based on country affiliation, similar to how I tackle the Olympics. Since Canada is not there :-(, I cheer primarily for England, since I'm of British ancestry and still have family there. After that, I cheer for the following teams in no particular order: Poland (hubby's Polish), Mexico (in-law cousin), Netherlands (more in-law cousin's), Switzerland (studied there for 6 months).

After that, I get shallow, though. Lol if none of "my" teams are playing, I've been known to cheer for the team with the higher number of cute guys. Or the team that the highest number of my coworkers cheer for. Lol

I actually predicted the SCORE (on my yahoo World Cup predictions. So far, I am 6-2 with 2 scores exact.) of the Italy-England game. England is so far over-rated. Sorry to say, but true. There is no cohesiveness. They expect Wayne Rooney to do it all. I should have done better with the Netherlands-Spain game. I have always been a MAJOR vanPersie fan. Spain has no one besides Cesc and Xavi. If you add Robben and the others, you get what Netherlands did to Spain. I should have seen it. It kills me that both VanPersie and Fabergas have left Arsenal.

Back