ORLANDO SLUT NEED BBC THIS SATURDAY

stefon

Male
Hey fellas,I'm sir stefon,I'm a master and I have this cum slut here(also my submissive)that need some BBC to come pound her pussy this Saturdayevening..don't be shy..so if you are around the Orlando area contact me with you phone number,,she'll be at hotel near Florida mall..

Attachments

• IMAG0779.jpg
    IMAG0779.jpg
    338.2 KB · Views: 57
  • IMAG0760.jpg
    IMAG0760.jpg
    532 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_20150307_195352279.jpg
    IMG_20150307_195352279.jpg
    283.5 KB · Views: 62
Hello I live close by Florida mall on Oakridge and OBT, I am a dominant bull and would love to come and own that pussy. Hit me up if interested. I'll be available. Inbox me for number here or kik me jnr.tuffgong

Hello I live close by Florida mall on Oakridge and OBT, I am a dominant bull and would love to come and own that pussy. Hit me up if interested. I'll be available. Inbox me for number here or kik me jnr.tuffgong
Ok..that's whts up..we gonna get a hotel room Saturday near Florida mall but if you could come around 8pm that would be great cause we got a party we have to go to at 10...I'm at work right now so send me your number,I or she'll txt you when I get off tonight

Hey fellas,I'm sir stefon,I'm a master and I have this cum slut here(also my submissive)that need

some BBC to come pound her pussy
this Saturdayevening..don't be shy..so if you are around the Orlando area contact me with you phone number,,she'll be at h
otel near Florida mall..
inbox with email now,fun awaite your pussy,hurry!

Back