Orlando September 29th-31st

Couple here, we have tried to find a bull several times in the past with no luck. Going to Orlando for business the weekend of the 29th and flying out October 1st. Hopefully, somewhere big like Orlando has the right bull for us. We are looking for a dominant well hung bull who can come show us the ropes in a MFM threesome. Yes my husband may participate although he will mainly enjoy the show. Let me know if you're interested.
Please login or become a member to view

Couple here, we have tried to find a bull several times in the past with no luck. Going to Orlando for business the weekend of the 29th and flying out October 1st. Hopefully, somewhere big like Orlando has the right bull for us. We are looking for a dominant well hung bull who can come show us the ropes in a MFM threesome. Yes my husband may participate although he will mainly enjoy the show. Let me know if you're interested.

Very interested…what time do you get there on the 29th? I’ll be in Orlando

Thanks for the advice. As trying to remain as anonymous as possible we are not sure bout verifying however we will look at it. I can assure anyone who is interested, we will verify very quickly to avoid wasted time as we aren't looking to waste time. I'll start to fill in our profile information as of now.

Back