From
FL, US
Quick Stats/Info:
- 39 years old
- 6’0” tall
- 210lbs w/ an average build
- uncut 7-7.5in long w/a curve to the left
- straight and not open to any bi or gay play
- clean, healthy and I'd like to remain that way, so I prefer to use condoms but bareback is possible once trust is built

I'm an easy going guy that needs some adult fun, stimulating conversation & great sex from time to time. I’m clean cut, well groomed and I don't have any tattoos nor piercings. I care about my overall health and appearance, so I workout 2-3 times a week (free weights and a bit of cardio). I was first introduced to swinging in 2006, so I'm experienced in most group play scenarios (mfm, fmf, mfmf, etc) as well as being familiar with Hotwife, Stag/Vixen and the various other lifestyle relationship types.

I'm a gentleman above all else, dominant when I need to be and I'm never in a rush. I’m looking to enjoy life and hopefully make a new friend or two for fun nights drinking, dancing and enjoying each other's company when our schedules align.

I'm a firm believer in being upfront and treating people the way I want to be treated in return, so respect is always given to everyone involved. I consider myself a dependable person, so if I'm going to be late or have to cancel I will let you know well in advance, so we can adjust our plans and/or give you enough time to make other plans (if necessary).

As stated I live in Orlando, FL. I like to travel and travel quite a bit for work and pleasure. Due to an awesome family perk I'm able to fly anywhere American Airlines flies for free (domestically), so distance isn't an issue if there is mutual and serious interest (meaning I'm not limited to just Orlando, Central Florida, the state of Florida or even the US). I can host when I am home in Orlando or in my hotel room when I am traveling.

I'm not camera shy, so pics/vids are okay as long as it's for your own personal use, I can snap a few myself or you will share what you've captured with me.

I have a lot posted of myself and from previous experiences to give you a good idea if I'd be a good fit for you or not, so check me out and let me know what you think.

If you are unverified or if doing a live vid or the standard verification is going to be an issue, please do not get in touch with me. The same goes for anyone that is not serious about meeting in person.

If there's more you'd like to know feel free to reach out to me, I'm an open book.

Attachments

• VID-20191008-WA0037_1_1.gif
    VID-20191008-WA0037_1_1.gif
    6.7 MB · Views: 54
  • 48b89e40-fe36-4c7d-b5b0-18166efaf3aa_1.gif
    48b89e40-fe36-4c7d-b5b0-18166efaf3aa_1.gif
    4.8 MB · Views: 52
  • 20191202_211728_1.gif
    20191202_211728_1.gif
    6.2 MB · Views: 65
  • 20200717_203148_1.gif
    20200717_203148_1.gif
    7.2 MB · Views: 66
  • 20201002_122750.gif
    20201002_122750.gif
    6.5 MB · Views: 65
  • b301bc86_2.gif
    b301bc86_2.gif
    4.5 MB · Views: 66
Quick Stats/Info:
- 39 years old
- 6’0” tall
- clean, healthy and I'd like to remain that way, so I prefer to use condoms but bareback is possible once trust is built

I'm an easy going guy that needs some adult fun, stimulating conversation & great sex from time to time. I’m clean cut, well groomed and I don't have any tattoos nor piercings. I care about my overall health and appearance, so I workout 2-3 times a week (free weights and a bit of cardio). I was first introduced to swinging in 2006, so I'm experienced in most group play scenarios (mfm, fmf, mfmf, etc) as well as being familiar with Hotwife, Stag/Vixen and the various other lifestyle relationship types.

I'm a gentleman above all else, dominant when I need to be and I'm never in a rush. I’m looking to enjoy life and hopefully make a new friend or two for fun nights drinking, dancing and enjoying each other's company when our schedules align.

I'm a firm believer in being upfront and treating people the way I want to be treated in return, so respect is always given to everyone involved. I consider myself a dependable person, so if I'm going to be late or have to cancel I will let you know well in advance, so we can adjust our plans and/or give you enough time to make other plans (if necessary).

As stated I live in Orlando, FL. I like to travel and travel quite a bit for work and pleasure. Due to an awesome family perk I'm able to fly anywhere American Airlines flies for free (domestically), so distance isn't an issue if there is mutual and serious interest (meaning I'm not limited to just Orlando, Central Florida, the state of Florida or even the US). I can host when I am home in Orlando or in my hotel room when I am traveling.

I'm not camera shy, so pics/vids are okay as long as it's for your own personal use, I can snap a few myself or you will share what you've captured with me.

I have a lot posted of myself and from previous experiences to give you a good idea if I'd be a good fit for you or not, so check me out and let me know what you think.

If you are unverified or if doing a live vid or the standard verification is going to be an issue, please do not get in touch with me. The same goes for anyone that is not serious about meeting in person.

If there's more you'd like to know feel free to reach out to me, I'm an open book.
Yes i wanna try!!!💋

Attachments

• 11ae308624f2ce8f7736d1f26ec3122f.8.jpg
    11ae308624f2ce8f7736d1f26ec3122f.8.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 41
Quick Stats/Info:
- 39 years old
- 6’0” tall

Yes i wanna try!!

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1602352388211.jpg
    FB_IMG_1602352388211.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 36
Yes i wanna try!!

Quick Stats/Info:
- 39 years old
- 6’0” tall

Yes

Attachments

• a36d657fb47cd9a6d3e7dab88e2e17a7.28.jpg
    a36d657fb47cd9a6d3e7dab88e2e17a7.28.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 24
Back