• One huge one so big it take time to get to and when your done, your spent

Votes: 8 42.1%

• Total voters

gr8hubby

Male
Gold Member
From
UT, US
I would like to know which kinds of orgasms you have. What I mean is do you have short or quick orgasms one after the other, or do you build up to one so big that when your done, your done?

Isn't one kind primarily associated with one sex, and the other kind with the other sex? At least that's been my experiences, and that's kinda what the text books say as well. gif_Yellowball-smoking.gif

Sorry, I didn't clarify, I am asking the ladies. Reason being, my wife can usually only handle one orgasm per night. Granted, it is usually an earth shaker, but once she has cum, its rare that she can go again. On the flip side I read how some woman have several over and over and over. Was just kind of curious where our sweet sexy woman here fell.

I can have either choice depending on the situation. If I have not had one for a while and I am ovulating, my orgasms tend to be much more intense and it take much much longer for me to achieve one. On the other hand, if I have had some more recently, then I can have a long night of multiple orgasms as long as he can keep me satisfied.

Back