Orgasm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honey a patient trusted partner that takes his time is the solution. Lots of foreplay maybe what you need to start off.
you can teach a man to make you orgasm and there are many ways to make a woman cum.
2449959.... Good, responsible answers.
I'll be the first to admit that a well-endowed man can have an advantage to less-endowed men, BUT, that said, the sensitive vaginal areas of a woman's vagina is unique and different with every woman. She can help herself, as well as her lovers, by letting them know what feels good and what doesn't. Vaginal orgasms are more likely to occur when the internal g-spot of the clitoris is properly stimulated. With some ladies, its more pronounced and/or sensitive than with other ladies. Just like penises ... they're all different in some regard. Unfortunately, men have their "clitoris" on the ends of their dicks ... kind of hard NOT to stimulate it. Some women have little to no g-spot, thus making clitoral stimulation and precise stimulations all that more important. Personally, I like a woman to get "involved" in sex, rather than lay there with her legs open waiting to be "serviced".
Ladies, let your men KNOW what works for you and what doesn't. If it takes longer to get your orgasms, politely instruct your men as to how you want it done, then you won't have to be looking for new partners. There are only a certain number of men with very large cocks. Even a number of black men have smaller cocks ... so, instruct your "man" ... tell him what works. And get off this "only black men make me cum" ... if that's the case, its strictly between your ears.

Last edited:
Ok real question... am I the only woman on here that hasn't came during sex? Is bbc the solution?

I suspect you are not alone! My wife married me when she was in her 30s, and she reported zero orgasms with her ex inside her. When I first met her, she'd been renting a room in a house shared with two airline pilots. They taught her how good a DP could be, and that's how she experienced her first big "O" ) with a penis inside her and those guys showed her how good anal sex could be for her. After we were married, I found I could get her off only by going down on her, although I'm a good 6" - just wasn't doing it for her. Enter a black co-worker: after a company meeting in a hotel suite, my wife stayed with him after everyone had left. She called (I was waiting at home) about 10 pm to tell me about her first orgasm with him and asked me if I was ok, etc. etc. (giving you all the short version). Later, about 2 am she calls again, sits her cellphone by her pillow and lets me listen as her lover brought her to another orgasm. I was rock hard, of course, but worried about pregnancy. That was the least of her worries. :))))) Anyway, that lover was in her at least once a month for several years afterwards when she spent the night (for work) in his town in her hotel room. It was a bitch timing her work trips around her fertile window....

Last edited:
I will say this over and over if necessary. It's NOT the color of the cock nor the size nor the girth. It's whether or not the man attached to the cock, and that is not color dependent, knows how to use it AND realizes a true gentleman always makes sure his partner orgasms before he does. That's it, plain and simple, and I say that as a woman who loves black men and black cock, but I also realize that just because they're black doesn't mean they'll be worthy in bed.

NOW, having said all of that, if, in your mind, black cock is, or could, be the solution, then, by all means, try it. Just be aware that at some point, fantasy gives way to reality and it won't be color that gets you off but expertise by your partner...and that is color blind.

Ok real question... am I the only woman on here that hasn't came during sex? Is bbc the solution?

The guys you are having sex with don't know how to stroke and hit it right.

It's all in the hips and rhythm. Positions matter alot too. Plus variety and mental stimulation. All this falls into place when the right guy is in tune with your body.

Alot of guys are really selfish and thinks what feels really good to their cock feels really good to the woman and only want to nut.

They are in tune with their own orgasm instead of yours.

you can teach a man to make you orgasm and there are many ways to make a woman cum. Once a woman gets comfortable and used to orgasm it becomes easy for her . Of course all people are different but i doubt that color or cock size will do the trick alone

True. Alot of guys are in tune with their own cock instead of the woman's body. The moment you touch a woman you should be reading her responses all the way to her squirting orgasms.

It's so easy to make a woman cum and squirt I am still in disbelief how so many guys can't figure it out.

Her pussy and body literally tells the guy what is working and what's not.

I will say this over and over if necessary. It's NOT the color of the cock nor the size nor the girth. It's whether or not the man attached to the cock, and that is not color dependent, knows how to use it AND realizes a true gentleman always makes sure his partner orgasms before he does. That's it, plain and simple, and I say that as a woman who loves black men and black cock, but I also realize that just because they're black doesn't mean they'll be worthy in bed.

NOW, having said all of that, if, in your mind, black cock is, or could, be the solution, then, by all means, try it. Just be aware that at some point, fantasy gives way to reality and it won't be color that gets you off but expertise by your partner...and that is color blind.

Mental stimulation does help out alot though. I think it's the contrast in skin color that adds to the excitement.

True. Alot of guys are in tune with their own cock instead of the woman's body. The moment you touch a woman you should be reading her responses all the way to her squirting orgasms.

It's so easy to make a woman cum and squirt I am still in disbelief how so many guys can't figure it out.

Her pussy and body literally tells the guy what is working and what's not.
most men are wrapped up in their own ego and think their cock is special

most men are wrapped up in their own ego and think their cock is special

True. It's all about the motion in the ocean not the size of the boat.

With literally each stroke you can guage a woman's reaction.

If she flinches in pain chances are you are going to hard or deep. If she doesn't react at all you are not hitting her spot or maybe not going deep enough. Hell could be the bad positioning and obviously if you do the same stuff over and over again the sex will get stale.

From personal experience most woman like it fast and deep when their close to orgasm and then a decline in speed of andn depth as they are at the end of orgasm followed by some slow pumps.

Last edited:
i think some women like to be prepared well before penetration and often before her clothes come off and maybe just by talking and setting the mood and asking how she feels and what she likes. no every screw is going to be great or even good for a host of reasons but the experience should be fun at least and pleasant and set the stage for more

The guys you are having sex with don't know how to stroke and hit it right.

It's all in the hips and rhythm. Positions matter alot too. Plus variety and mental stimulation. All this falls into place when the right guy is in tune with your body.

Alot of guys are really selfish and thinks what feels really good to their cock feels really good to the woman and only want to nut.

They are in tune with their own orgasm instead of yours.

Absolutely agree....Well said

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back