Orgasm denial

I'm only allowed to cum with my wife's permission.its been over 3 weeks since I came it's all I think about. My let's me edge most days she let me hump her while she was dressed and I was wearing panties the last time I came. Any other cucks out the only cum when allowed.
I have done this before and being on edge like this for weeks or a few months. I can tell you one thing. After that long and that much edging, I don't last very long at all. When I did this with the wife, I developed some severe premature ejaculation. Being on edge like that all the time is a high for sure but it makes it sooo easy to cum quickly

I've always had premature ejaculation my whole life I'm a 30 second boy at my best. My little penis is totally impotent for the last 3 years I have very low testosterone

I have done this before and being on edge like this for weeks or a few months. I can tell you one thing. After that long and that much edging, I don't last very long at all. When I did this with the wife, I developed some severe premature ejaculation. Being on edge like that all the time is a high for sure but it makes it sooo easy to cum quickly
my wife has worked to train me to be a quick cummer, if i last a minute it would be amazing now

I am kept locked up. When I am allowed to cum either by, jacking off in front of her or during intercourse, I have to beg for permission. She does not give permission for the first few times. If I do cum before permission , I don't get another chance for a long time.

Last edited:
Back