Orgasm Control And Denial

Discussion in 'Cuckold Forum' started by don dune, Jun 8, 2015.

1. don dune

don dune Well-Known Member

US

My wife has started a new “game” with me. It includes orgasm denial. She has been making me go longer and longer with out cumming but now has started a new twist. She lets me play Jewel on my tablet. She tell me sometimes that when I finish a game I will be allowed to stroke my cock. She doesn’t say I can cum though. What she does is looks at my score and it is usually a 5 digit number. Here is what she has me do. Say the score is 68934 I am to take the first 2 number which is 68 and stroke my cock that many times. Then go to over on and stroke it 89 then 93 then 34 and when I get to the last number I take the last and first number making it 34. On that score I would get to stroke my cock 327 times. That is starting from a completely soft cock so really not enough to make me cum. When I get to the total number allowed by that score I must stop and not touch myself at all. Sometimes she tells me to play another game which by the time I am done I have lost my hard on again and have to start with a soft cock. She sometimes makes me do this several times in a row sometimes only one or two times. And when I stroke it isn’t a fast stroking but a slow with me counting 1, 2, 3 … I sometimes can feel like if I had just a few more strokes I could cum but I never get to. I have had to go sometimes a couple weeks before she actually lets me cum and then it isn’t the long 1, 2, 3 stroking. She may give me 1 or 2 minutes that I have to jack off to cum. If I don’t make it then I have to wait till the next time she feels like letting me cum.
    I have gotten pretty good and cumming at those times. When I do she reminds me that me cumming so fast that I would never be able to satisfy a woman. And now I know she is right.

realcucklife likes this.
  2. shackles69

shackles69 Member

Very hot I love the idea. Sounds like she's training you to cum in a short amount of time

jane mintu and don dune like this.
  3. don dune

don dune Well-Known Member

US
    i think so too

4. Bellaazz

Bellaazz Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    Id never make 68 strokes in a million years. Love the thought though. My wife does enjoy controlling my orgasms and denial is a big part of that. She says keeping me "edged" is the best way to keep me in control

jane mintu, lostgf2blk and don dune like this.
  5. whitecuckold2003

whitecuckold2003 Active Member

My wife loves to come up with games to tease me with. This is a new one!

don dune likes this.
  6. bigblackcocklover

bigblackcocklover Active Member

Australia
    That's what I do with my cucky I let him out of his cock cage and I love to play with his cock stroke it but I don't let him orgasm and when he goes down I put him back in his cock cage.

7. valentina81

valentina81 Active Member

Russia
    This is something i did with bf a lot. Control over timings, material etc, with punishments if he didnt behave, and anoccasional treat if he was consistently well behaved.

I used to love going out to be with my lover, and constantly text him with instructions that usually required some kind of proof. I loved the control and some of the punishments were great. He wasnt a willing cuckold, especially when i went I/R, he was what id call a reluctant cuckold so it gave me huge turn on to make him do things that he would have considered demeaning.

8. BethLuvsBBConly

BethLuvsBBConly Well-Known Member Gold Member

I think controlling a cuck hubby's orgasm has its roots in all the times us wives were left hanging. At least that is going on in my head while my black man and I torment him with denial.

Bellaazz, don dune and lostgf2blk like this.
  9. bigblackcocklover

bigblackcocklover Active Member

Australia
    I agree with that