Oregon: Latina slut g/f loves big cock

EugeneCuck

Couple
Hey there, we have been on the site for awhile but haven't been too active until recently.

We are looking for hung BBC in the Eugene and Portland areas or anywhere in between.

She's 24, gorgeous, with big natural tits and nice bod. Tight shaved pussy that loves to cum on thick cocks. She loves to suck big dicks and can deepthroat with the best of them.

He is 28, white, straight and loves watching her play as well as clean up any mess left behind. He is also willing to fluff for her if her BBC is willing, but that is not a necessity.

Also willing to travel under the right circumstances.

You can hit us up on kik: kinkycpl541 (just let us know you are from this site and tell us what city you are in)

Welcome to the community. Damn! Wrong coast! If you're ever on the east coast, I'd love to introduce her to the lifestyle and pleasure of big black dick.

Thanks! Wish we lived on your coast too!! If we ever hit the lottery I will take her on a BBC tour of the country, ha ha.

Hey there, we have been on the site for awhile but haven't been too active until recently.

We are looking for hung BBC in the Eugene and Portland areas or anywhere in between.

She's 24, gorgeous, with big natural tits and nice bod. Tight shaved pussy that loves to cum on thick cocks. She loves to suck big dicks and can deepthroat with the best of them.

He is 28, white, straight and loves watching her play as well as clean up any mess left behind. He is also willing to fluff for her if her BBC is willing, but that is not a necessity.

Also willing to travel under the right circumstances.

You can hit us up on kik: kinkycpl541 (just let us know you are from this site and tell us what city you are in)
if you ever on the East coast give me a holla

Back