Oral fixation/ Sloppy Fellatio

What degree is your oral fixation

• Meat Mouth- wants a black dick in her mouth daily. Sloppy Slut . Fucks her own mouth with your dick.

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • No-Gag Reflex- guys can live in your throat without you batting an eye. Had learned to relax throat

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saliva Sally- knows how to play with spit and make bubbles leaves the dick glazed

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

LordGerthVador

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
FL, US
There are many women who like nothing better than to invite you over and suck your soul out then send you on your way. I had to learned some women really desire their throats stuffed before bed time like milk and cookies. Some women can cum and squirt just from pushing a dick to the back of the throat and gagging themselves. It's like they grab you by the balls and they do it themselves. I'm just a innocent by stander with a hard on while She does it to herself. Eye makeup runs when enthusiasm is at it's peak. It's such an awesome sight . Ladies describe your fixation for sloppy falltio. How sloppy are you? What are your reasons for forsing or allowing thick meat in your mouth . How or why does it turn you on ?
View media item 180456

There are many women who like nothing better than to invite you over and suck your soul out then send you on your way. I had to learned some women really desire their throats stuffed before bed time like milk and cookies. Some women can cum and squirt just from pushing a dick to the back of the throat and gagging themselves. It's like they grab you by the balls and they do it themselves. I'm just a innocent by stander with a hard on while She does it to herself. Eye makeup runs when enthusiasm is at it's peak. It's such an awesome sight . Ladies describe your fixation for sloppy falltio. How sloppy are you? What are your reasons for forsing or allowing thick meat in your mouth . How or why does it turn you on ?
View media item 180456
So hot!

Back