Opportunity...

chisledblack4wht

Male
Gold Member
From
OK, US
So one of my bros up in Illinois got in touch with me. He had tagged this white girl a few days back. She called him up for a round two...but she told him..."don't hold back this time. fuck me like a real man." He's not all that aggressive of a guy. Good lookin..and admits he got her ******* the first time.

So he gave her my name. her name is Kylie. We've talked, she's decided shes willing to be Dom BBC trained and I have agreed to provide that for her.

She now belongs to me. I can't Dominate her regularly because of my work travel schedule. She has begged me to set up meeting with a Black Bull to show her why girls like her should be Black Owned. I have finally agreed.

RULES:

1. Must be DOM. No wanna bes. If you don't know what "breaking in" a girl means. This aint for you.
2. 10+ " of BBC
3. D&D free (deal breaker)
4. MUST follow instructions on limits & safeword
5. Don't care if you're married or attached. Might let you bring your girl if she likes watching.
6. Protection a must the first time. I will only allow her black seed in her mouth and ass this time.

If you are in Champaign, IL, or within an hour or two travel time and want to be considered, message me here on BtW. Tell me age, where from, married/gf/single, does she want to watch?

Now to the good part. This is what Kylie looks like....(poll responses appreciated too)

6212714055_7c14942f49_b.jpgKapartment.jpgkback.jpgKdressedup.jpg

So one of my bros up in Illinois got in touch with me. He had tagged this white girl a few days back. She called him up for a round two...but she told him..."don't hold back this time. fuck me like a real man." He's not all that aggressive of a guy. Good lookin..and admits he got her ******* the first time.

So he gave her my name. her name is Kylie. We've talked, she's decided shes willing to be Dom BBC trained and I have agreed to provide that for her.

She now belongs to me. I can't Dominate her regularly because of my work travel schedule. She has begged me to set up meeting with a Black Bull to show her why girls like her should be Black Owned. I have finally agreed.

RULES:

1. Must be DOM. No wanna bes. If you don't know what "breaking in" a girl means. This aint for you.
2. 10+ " of BBC
5. Don't care if you're married or attached. Might let you bring your girl if she likes watching.
6. Protection a must the first time. I will only allow her black seed in her mouth and ass this time.

If you are in Champaign, IL, or within an hour or two travel time and want to be considered, message me here on BtW. Tell me age, where from, married/gf/single, does she want to watch?

Now to the good part. This is what Kylie looks like....(poll responses appreciated too)

View attachment 125387View attachment 125388View attachment 125389View attachment 125390
You seem to understand the power and influence that is hanging beautifully getween your legs. White women including myself crave the kind of sex that a black man can give us with a cock like yours. Kylie is but one of the vast numbers of white females that want what you and others like you gan give them. Offering themselves to you for your pleasure is what we love to do. The pleasure we receive form doing so is unbelievably satisfying. Kylie is just doing what comes naturally. Fuck her like the black cock loving whore that she is. Thats what she wants. T

RULES:

2. 10+ " of BBC

View attachment 125387View attachment 125388View attachment 125389View attachment 125390

Fine, fine looking piece of ass, to be sure. If I was closer I'd be up in them guts in a heartbeat. There's gonna be some lucky niggas in Illinois real soon

Reactions: wit
Lot a competition for us. Wouldn't have it any other way. :blackgreedy: Nothing finer than having a bitch on your dick who's grateful for being there.
So true there. It has to be a very satisfying feeling for the black man to have a willing and submissive white wife, gf or female in general doing what she is told in exchange for being allowed to get the black dick she so desperately wants and needs.

Plus, with the black guys effortless ability to lay down whatever rules for her to follow that would please him the most and then have her comply to them without resistance, well it just doesn't get much sweeter than that.

His imagination alone could come up with many self confidence and ego boosting rules that would make any black man smile as he watched her comply to them. For example, have her go a certain number of days where she remains completely white dick free, along with a mandatory verbal verification of just how many days it has been since she had any white dick. I'm sure the black guys would love hearing her give that report. Especially while she lays there naked and spread for some black dick. The sky would be the limit on the fun some things can produce and deliver.

Reactions: wit
You seem to understand the power and influence that is hanging beautifully getween your legs. White women including myself crave the kind of sex that a black man can give us with a cock like yours. Kylie is but one of the vast numbers of white females that want what you and others like you gan give them. Offering themselves to you for your pleasure is what we love to do. The pleasure we receive form doing so is unbelievably satisfying. Kylie is just doing what comes naturally. Fuck her like the black cock loving whore that she is. Thats what she wants. T

You sayin you'd like to be in Kylie's position?

Back