Opportunity To Advance Black Supremacy

I am going to travel from Kentucky to California (driving) in a week, starting on the 18th along the I-40 corridor. Any attractive white women and big black bulls who would like to get together for some interracial cuckoldry at locations along my route please contact me. Let's spread the Black supremacy movement across the land. Let's demonstrate that black men are superior to white boys. I am white and interested in being bullied by the Black bull and humiliated. I am not interested in sexual contact with him. Also I would like the woman to wear sheer pantyhose or stockings. Let's do our part to show why us white boys are losing and surrendering to the big black masters.

....I believe you might be better served finding some social network groups associated with BdSm, and even more specific, the BBC BdSm. There are tons of those around; the most popular on the internet is FedLife. I don't think you truly have an understanding of cuckoldry as you hint, by this post, that you're not in a male-female relationship (preferably married), which is the first thing that needs to exist before you can be a cuckold. And, if you're more into taking a submissive role with a dominant female, you might wish to explore the world of the dominatrix. Lots of those on the internet as well.
....Your expressed desire to be humiliated, degraded, and a subservient tend to indicate you would fit right in with these type of groups. At least on this site, you really bring nothing ( ie. a female relationship) to the table. White females are looking more for strong, dominant, alpha males, and black males are looking for white females they can take from white males. You seem to be more interested in being dominated & humiliated by a black male.
....If you have questions or need help with exploring these more, either I or other members might provide you a launching pad. But, to be a cuckold, you first need to already be IN a relationship with a female. This make sense?

Last edited:
For me it is about being emasculated through black dominance and interracial sex.
Maybe you might wish to consider the burdizzo treatment for the ultimate emasculation?
Check it out ... I'd post pics here but I'm pretty sure they would be taken down. There are some videos available on it and it's done in the privacy of your own home ... or your dom's home.

Maybe you might wish to consider the burdizzo treatment for the ultimate emasculation?
Check it out ... I'd post pics here but I'm pretty sure they would be taken down. There are some videos available on it and it's done in the privacy of your own home ... or your dom's home.
I do not want to be castrated. I enjoy the arousal of the Black supremacy /inferior white boy fantasy. If I can't be aroused, then there is no excitement.

Reactions: wit
If I can't be aroused, then there is no excitement.
Just for information purposes, castration doesn't necessarily ******* your ability to be sexually excited, as the adrenal glands also produce testosterone in the male, not just the testicles. Men can often still have erections & even ejaculate, but there would be no sperm in the ejaculation for reproductions. Also, it all depends on when the male is castrated. If he's in the "growth" stage of life, it affects him a lot; if he's already a fully grown man, the castration has a less noticeable affect. Castration is, however, the ultimate in emasculation, and there are several approaches to doing it.
gif_Yellowball-Smiling.gif

Last edited:
Just for information purposes, castration doesn't necessarily ******* your ability to be sexually excited, as the adrenal glands also produce testosterone in the male, not just the testicles. Men can often still have erections & even ejaculate, but there would be no sperm in the ejaculation for reproductions. Also, it all depends on when the male is castrated. If he's in the "growth" stage of life, it affects him a lot; if he's already a fully grown man, the castration has a less noticeable affect. Castration is, however, the ultimate in emasculation, and there are several approaches to doing it.
View attachment 1076148
tell me more, still wanna be castrated

Back