Opening the flood gates

Continued:
My cock throbbed painfuly as i continued watching the way this black man had total control over my wife as he stroked his thick hard black cock over my wifes drooling white cunt. Id been thinking they would go up to our room but it was obvious he intended to fuck my woman right here on her sun bed in open view of everyone watching. He obviously liked being watched dominating white couples and causing the white husband to feel humiliated as his white wife is taken by a black man in plain view of all the other guests
The look on my Karens face was of pure lust and and want.
He looked around to see me and without looking away he lunged his black body down hard between my wifes sexy milk white thighs to send his black cock deep into my womans tender white body. His gaze humiliated me as my wife beneath him squirmed and gasped with her cunt full of his black cock.
Karens white fingers clutched at his his coal black ass and she yelped out in ecstacy and the thick black cock speared her white cunt over and over again.
My heart was pounding in my chest as my bride was black fucked right infront of me. Then a huge Orgasm ripped through Karens white cunt and she groaned as she came over his black cock in front of everyone.
Karens arched body held her white cunt up in submission and his powerful black cock spewed his black seed deep inside her white body.
My woman was now a black cock slut and i felt the intense feeling of defeat that any white husband must feel when a black man has taken his woman from him . Karens gasps rung in my ears as she came with him again then slowly he pulled out having sent his black cum seed deep inside my womans body . His long thick black cock still hard shone wetly coated with a mixture his cum and my womans white love juice. His black cock hovered above the opening to my womans tender white cunt as his black seed streamed down between her lips and ass onto the bed.View attachment 2229556
The others watching were now looking at me and Karen beckoned me to her.
As if by instinct i knelt between her wet milk white thighs to rub my hard aching white cock to her used tender white cunt. "Not now baby , you can jerk over me , jerk over your wifes black cock loving cunt baby" she whispered My gaze alternating between her face and my womans cunt as a black mans cum oozed from within her as i did as she asked until my cum splashed over my wifes still reddened and swollen clitoris and opening to her cunt
Then i felt Karens hand rest gently on my head . I knew what she wanted me to do and i didnt resist as she pulled my my head down to her between her gorgeous parted white thighs.
I paused momentatily as she raised her used cum filled cunt up to my mouth . Then with both of her hands clutching the back of my head my wife pulled my mouth to the cunt a black man had just fucked. My hands clutched her ass and i ate my wifes tender white cunt for all i was worth. My cock throbbed and ached painfuly and i had to grasp my aching white cock as my own cum dripped to the floor. Karen gasped to me how much better she loved the way his black cock fucked her than any white cock ever had and her words made my cum spurt wasted to a pool on the floor . The crowd continued to watch as i did the only thing a white husband can do when his white wife grinds her wet used white cunt into his mouth.
that lovely wet filled cunt and your introduction into sucking it clean has my little impotent prick pulsing it is fucking sexy reading how you gave in to the way of things now get that big black cock ready for round 2

Back