Opening the flood gates

whitecockedhubby

Male
Gold Member
It all started when we decided to book a holiday to the caribean.
As our ******* had finally all flown the nest so to speake we specifically looked for somewhere that only catered for adults only. The thought of a much needed nice relaxing break for just the two of us was just so good. We found a nice holiday complex , booked it and flew out.
We arrived early hours of the morning and after a few hours sleep decided to go down to the pool.
The other guests were much like ourselves. White couples and best of all no ******* running about screaming.
We found some loungers got some drinks and lay back soaking up the sun.
It was only later i noticed that nearly every white couple thare had the company of a black man.
I thought no more of it until i suddenly noticed one of the black men apply sun cream to the wife he was chatting with as her husband watched with a excited look on his face.
I kept watching and then the wife craned her neck around and started kissing with the black man.
I went to tell my wife but she was already watching as several other white couples were also indulging thier black *******.
We noticed several white couples going of with the black men Several other white husbands lay sun bathing and stroking thier obvious bulges as the black men massaged thier wives. One black man even openly stroking his black hand over a white wifes bikini covered cunt as her white husband lay stroking himself
One by one the black men seemed to be taking the white mens wives of no doubt to fuck them in the the couples rooms.
I looked at karen and saw a flushed look on her face and neck. A sure sign that always gives away how aroused she is.
On seeing my woman in such a state of sexual arousal turned me on and got me thinking that she to wished a black man would take her to our bed.
( to be continued )

Last edited:
( Continued )
I felt so horny , we both did and we just looked at eachother wondering what to say. I wanted to suggest we go find out where all these other white couples and the black men had gone. Before i could spit out what i was thinking Karen asked "where do you tjink they all went"?
I told her i wouldnt be suprised if they were all enjoying an group orgie in the hotel some where.
"Lets go have a look about shall we. We havnt seen much of the place yet " karen suggested. So off we went and it never took us long to find out. As we walked along past the communal suit we heard the familiar sounds of sexual enjoyement and laughing.
Karen wasted no time opening the door and walked in with me in hot pursuit.
Several white husbands were watching as thier wifes sucked and fucked with the black studs. Other white white husbands were licking thier wives pussies as the black studs kissed thier wives . .

( Continued )
I heard what sounded like a guy almost cumming and looked to my right. There was a white couple standing kissing as the wife gripped her hubbies hard cock in one hand and the bigger hard black cock of her black stud. Slowly she stroked both men but it was the white hubby who was gasping as he struggled to last.
Then the black man grasped the wifes waist and pulled her away from her white husband. The husbands breathing was fast and raged as his wife was snatched from him. I could see a look of frustration and fear in his eyes as his woman was taken from him. Black hands hoisted her naked white body up and her milk white legs wrapped around her lovers black body.. My eyes were glued to the action just as her husbands were and we watched as the black man lowered his white wife onto a thick hard black cock.
Her gasps filled our ears as the black man Impaled her white cunt more deeply than her white husband could ever hope to, Ruining any chance he had of ever satisfying his wifes sexual needs again.
Suddenly i thought about Karen and i started to panick as i looked around searching to see where my own woman was.

Last edited:
( continued )
I noticed even more married white couples accompanied by black men had arrived as i scaned the room looking for my own wife. Every where there was white naked wifes entwined with black men as the white husbands atempted but failed to keep thier womens attention.
It was like watching these white couples being lead to slaughter. One by one the white wifes were parted from thier white husbands as the black men took control of every white women there. This left every white man without his woman and this was how how these black men wanted it.
I could see not all the white husbands looked happy as thier women secumbed to black loving but they were powerless to stop the onslaught. They would remain pussy free as long as the black men were in control.

Last edited:
Awww, the parting of white milky things into a vaginal sea! The vivid detail alone is AWE inspiring! Keep it going.... I hope this is FACT, but fiction is great if the storytelling is a loose depiction of reality! Keep the steam moving..

( Continued )
I looked everywhere but just couldnt find my wife. I mustve looked crazy to the other guests as i looked under people and over them.. I finally came to the conclusion that she must have left and so i left to go find my woman .
I made my way back to the pool area where our sun beds were and i saw several men had grouped together at though spectating something . As i neared them i saw my Karen was now naked on her sun bed with the black body of another between her legs. I saw the bikini i bought for her had been ripped from her and now lay strewn over the floor next to them as they kissed.
I couldnt help thinking how beautiful she looked as the sun shone down on her sexy milk white body. The black man had my womans arms pinned above her head as they kissed and thier fingers black with white interlocked.
There were two other white couples also watching as this black man seemed to have my now naked wife at his mercy.
My heart was almost beating out of my chest as i watched in awe of his control over my woman.
I felt so jealous watching him kiss with my woman and seeing her tongue duel with her black lovers as they darted inside eachothers open mouths.
My hard cock ached with jealousy as watched my woman responding to him. His black hands roamed over my woman like he owned her. I wanted her to push him away and not want him. My heart pounded as i watched the woman i love giving herself over to this black man but i realised how much i wanted to see them fucking. I wanted to see her to take this black man to our bed. I to see her open her legs and take his cock inside her. I wanted to watch his black cock invade my wifes tender white body and fuck her to orgasm. I wanted to see a black man fucking my white wife in our bed.

Last edited:
Continued:
My cock throbbed painfuly as i continued watching the way this black man had total control over my wife as he stroked his thick hard black cock over my wifes drooling white cunt. Id been thinking they would go up to our room but it was obvious he intended to fuck my woman right here on her sun bed in open view of everyone watching. He obviously liked being watched dominating white couples and causing the white husband to feel humiliated as his white wife is taken by a black man in plain view of all the other guests
The look on my Karens face was of pure lust and and want.
He looked around to see me and without looking away he lunged his black body down hard between my wifes sexy milk white thighs to send his black cock deep into my womans tender white body. His gaze humiliated me as my wife beneath him squirmed and gasped with her cunt full of his black cock.
Karens white fingers clutched at his his coal black ass and she yelped out in ecstacy and the thick black cock speared her white cunt over and over again. His dark black cock was so much bigger than mine and i felt my heart sink knowing he now owned my wifes cunt. I could never fill her the way he did, i could never make her cum the way he could nake her cum. His cock had taken ownership of my woman so completely now. I stood no chance of winning her back.
My heart was pounding in my chest as my bride was black fucked right infront of me. Then a huge Orgasm ripped through Karens white cunt and she groaned as she came over his black cock in front of everyone.
Karens arched body held her white cunt up in submission and his powerful black cock spewed his black seed deep inside her white body.
My woman was now a black cock slut and i felt the intense feeling of defeat that any white husband must feel when a black man has taken his woman from him . Karens gasps rung in my ears as she came with him again then slowly he pulled out having sent his black cum seed deep inside my womans body . His long thick black cock still hard shone wetly coated with a mixture his cum and my womans white love juice. His black cock hovered above the opening to my womans tender white cunt as his black seed streamed down between her lips and ass onto the bed.Screenshot_20181118-104208_Samsung Internet.jpg
The others watching were now looking at me and Karen beckoned me to her.
As if by instinct i knelt between her wet milk white thighs to rub my hard aching white cock to her used tender white cunt. "Not now baby , you can jerk over me , jerk over your wifes black cock loving cunt baby" she whispered My gaze alternating between Karens face and her used white cunt as a black mans cum oozed from within her .Then karen grasped my deseratly hard white cock to stroke her hand up and down my throbbing shaft until my cum splashed over my her still reddened and swollen clitoris and opening to her cunt. Thats it baby Karen whispered in my ear " cum all over the cunt your wife just let a black man fuck. Cum over my cunt baby for letting his black cock take your wifes cunt.
Then i felt Karens hand rest gently on my head . I knew what she wanted me to do and i didnt resist as she pulled my my head down to her between her gorgeous parted white thighs.
I paused momentatily as she raised her used cum filled cunt up to my mouth . Then with both of her hands clutching the back of my head my wife pulled my mouth to the cunt a black man had just fucked. My hands clutched her ass and i ate my wifes tender white cunt for all i was worth. My cock throbbed and ached painfuly and i had to grasp my aching white cock as my own cum dripped to the floor. Karen gasped to me how much better she loved the way his black cock fucked her than any white cock ever had and her words made my cum spurt wasted to a pool on the floor . The crowd continued to watch as i did the only thing a white husband can do when his white wife grinds her wet used white cunt into his mouth.

Last edited:
It all started when we decided to book a holiday to the caribean.
As our ******* had finally all flown the nest so to speake we specifically looked for somewhere that only catered for adults only. The thought of a much needed nice relaxing break for just the two of us was just so good. We found a nice holiday complex , booked it and flew out.
We arrived early hours of the morning and after a few hours sleep decided to go down to the pool.
The other guests were much like ourselves. White couples and best of all no ******* running about screaming.
We found some loungers got some drinks and lay back soaking up the sun.
It was only later i noticed that nearly every white couple thare had the company of a black man.
I thought no more of it until i suddenly noticed one of the black men apply sun cream to the wife he was chatting with as her husband watched with a excited look on his face.
I kept watching and then the wife craned her neck around and started kissing with the black man.
I went to tell my wife but she was already watching as several other white couples were also indulging thier black *******.
We noticed several white couples going of with the black men Several other white husbands lay sun bathing and stroking thier obvious bulges as the black men massaged thier wives. One black man even openly stroking his black hand over a white wifes bikini covered cunt as her white husband lay stroking himself
One by one the black men seemed to be taking the white mens wives of no doubt to fuck them in the the couples rooms.
I looked at karen and saw a flushed look on her face and neck. A sure sign that always gives away how aroused she is.
On seeing my woman in such a state of sexual arousal turned me on and got me thinking that she to wished a black man would take her to our bed.
( to be continued )
Great story and please continue.

( continued )
I noticed even more married white couples accompanied by black men had arrived as i scaned the room looking for my own wife. Every where there was white naked wifes entwined with black men as the white husbands atempted but failed to keep thier womens attention.
It was like watching these white couples being lead to slaughter. One by one the white wifes were parted from thier white husbands as the black men took control of every white women there. This left every white man without his woman and this was how how these black men wanted it.
I could see not all the white husbands looked happy as thier women secumbed to black loving but they were powerless to stop the onslaught. They would remain pussy free as long as the black men were in control.
I like this story.

Continued:
My cock throbbed painfuly as i continued watching the way this black man had total control over my wife as he stroked his thick hard black cock over my wifes drooling white cunt. Id been thinking they would go up to our room but it was obvious he intended to fuck my woman right here on her sun bed in open view of everyone watching. He obviously liked being watched dominating white couples and causing the white husband to feel humiliated as his white wife is taken by a black man in plain view of all the other guests
The look on my Karens face was of pure lust and and want.
He looked around to see me and without looking away he lunged his black body down hard between my wifes sexy milk white thighs to send his black cock deep into my womans tender white body. His gaze humiliated me as my wife beneath him squirmed and gasped with her cunt full of his black cock.
Karens white fingers clutched at his his coal black ass and she yelped out in ecstacy and the thick black cock speared her white cunt over and over again.
My heart was pounding in my chest as my bride was black fucked right infront of me. Then a huge Orgasm ripped through Karens white cunt and she groaned as she came over his black cock in front of everyone.
Karens arched body held her white cunt up in submission and his powerful black cock spewed his black seed deep inside her white body.
My woman was now a black cock slut and i felt the intense feeling of defeat that any white husband must feel when a black man has taken his woman from him . Karens gasps rung in my ears as she came with him again then slowly he pulled out having sent his black cum seed deep inside my womans body . His long thick black cock still hard shone wetly coated with a mixture his cum and my womans white love juice. His black cock hovered above the opening to my womans tender white cunt as his black seed streamed down between her lips and ass onto the bed.View attachment 2229556
The others watching were now looking at me and Karen beckoned me to her.
As if by instinct i knelt between her wet milk white thighs to rub my hard aching white cock to her used tender white cunt. "Not now baby , you can jerk over me , jerk over your wifes black cock loving cunt baby" she whispered My gaze alternating between her face and my womans cunt as a black mans cum oozed from within her as i did as she asked until my cum splashed over my wifes still reddened and swollen clitoris and opening to her cunt
Then i felt Karens hand rest gently on my head . I knew what she wanted me to do and i didnt resist as she pulled my my head down to her between her gorgeous parted white thighs.
I paused momentatily as she raised her used cum filled cunt up to my mouth . Then with both of her hands clutching the back of my head my wife pulled my mouth to the cunt a black man had just fucked. My hands clutched her ass and i ate my wifes tender white cunt for all i was worth. My cock throbbed and ached painfuly and i had to grasp my aching white cock as my own cum dripped to the floor. Karen gasped to me how much better she loved the way his black cock fucked her than any white cock ever had and her words made my cum spurt wasted to a pool on the floor . The crowd continued to watch as i did the only thing a white husband can do when his white wife grinds her wet used white cunt into his mouth.

Back