oopps he missed

officially a couple of years ago... I have felt an attraction to Black Men around age 9... I would be in a store with mom and notice a Black Man looking at me... I would tell mom I had to pee and go look for a bathroom and deliberately walk by him and he most always says something like "nice legs" or " looking good young lady" I would smile and walk to the bathroom... I never locked the door hopin' he would come in and make me do things... but they never did. and about 3 years I was working late with 1 of my supervisor s and he walks up to my desk and says "can you help me with this?" and when I looked up there was this magnificent looking Big Blake Cock in my face, and I just leaned forward and began sucking... Mike pats me on the head and says "good girl" "I knew you were a slut" " and you are going to be a good bitch and swallow" I just nodded yes and kept sucking... he pats my head some more and say "Good girl"

love to have u as my sub..as i enjoy hardcore sex n all way into spanking..slapping..tieing the hands..walking u like a dog...stuff ur mouth wit panty n bra n my undergarment...spitting n pissing allover ur face n body ....kicking on ur ass n grabbing n pulling ur hair to let u know who ur master is..msg me as we can get in touch n know better ..,my ym is guyhardcore87@yahoo.com as i have cam n we can chat more k

officially a couple of years ago... I have felt an attraction to Black Men around age 9... I would be in a store with mom and notice a Black Man looking at me... I would tell mom I had to pee and go look for a bathroom and deliberately walk by him and he most always says something like "nice legs" or " looking good young lady" I would smile and walk to the bathroom... I never locked the door hopin' he would come in and make me do things... but they never did. and about 3 years I was working late with 1 of my supervisor s and he walks up to my desk and says "can you help me with this?" and when I looked up there was this magnificent looking Big Blake Cock in my face, and I just leaned forward and began sucking... Mike pats me on the head and says "good girl" "I knew you were a slut" " and you are going to be a good bitch and swallow" I just nodded yes and kept sucking... he pats my head some more and say "Good girl"

At 9 years old you were trying to pick up Black Men? Yeah, ok, tell me another good fairy tale young lady.

as of January I am now 54... and yes, if you don't want to believe it... when I was 9 I had fantasized about being with (older) Black Men... and I liked how they looked at me... I just wish 1 of them would've made my dreams come (or cum) true.

I don't know how real bbcsluts story is but I hope no bruthas get the wrong idea from her story and start lookin at 9 year olds....

it's true... but it wasn't posted for bruthas to start looking at 9 year olds... although I know some that have and they were 25 to 30 year olds... don't know how far pass looking they went... but a neighbor of mine had about 7 or 8 really youngs girls at his house all the time mostly white girls and a few looked to be 10 or younger... I just know what I felt at that age and wanted to share... now that I have internet back... I will get certified real on here... and maybe one day fgrown I would't mind letting you verify this ass and more

Mmmm you look good for 54;) And i don't mean to be cynical. Maybe you are sincere. The more I hear you the more i believe you. But that might just be my hard dick thinking for me. Anyway..I'd be glad to be a verifier and punish your big fat ass as I have you bent over spread wide and and pulled by your dirty brown hair. I'd be glad to verify that your hot mouth can willingly take 9 and a half hard inches down your throat, and that you throw back plenty of ass as I hard stroke you from behind while smacking that ass and making you say how much of a black cock slut you really are. One day can't cum soon enuf. If you're serious lets make it soon...

Back