oopps he missed

Discussion in 'Sexy & Naked Women Pictures' started by kerryslut4bbc, Dec 16, 2012.

1. kerryslut4bbc

kerryslut4bbc Active Member

client decided to pull out n shoot his load on me wot a waste !!! hehehehe

Attached Files:

• cum.jpg
      cum.jpg
      File size:
      300 KB
      Views:
  2. straightdrop

straightdrop Active Member

I WOULD PUT IT DEEP IN YOUR GUTS.....

Bethlikesbbc likes this.
  3. BBCS1ut

BBCS1ut Member

US
    mmm I Love it when they do that to my face... I will be such kin like a good bitch and he pulls out and bust his nut all over me

blackmeat, fgrown and BlkTyler like this.
  4. simba

simba Member

i wouldn't haved missed!! simba (a BLACKMAN)

5. BBCS1ut

BBCS1ut Member

US
    it would be OK... and I do swallow (only Black cum now)

6. simba

simba Member

so when did u become a BBC slut? simba (a BLACKMAN)

7. BBCS1ut

BBCS1ut Member

US
    officially a couple of years ago... I have felt an attraction to Black Men around age 9... I would be in a store with mom and notice a Black Man looking at me... I would tell mom I had to pee and go look for a bathroom and deliberately walk by him and he most always says something like "nice legs" or " looking good young lady" I would smile and walk to the bathroom... I never locked the door hopin' he would come in and make me do things... but they never did. and about 3 years I was working late with 1 of my supervisor s and he walks up to my desk and says "can you help me with this?" and when I looked up there was this magnificent looking Big Blake Cock in my face, and I just leaned forward and began sucking... Mike pats me on the head and says "good girl" "I knew you were a slut" " and you are going to be a good bitch and swallow" I just nodded yes and kept sucking... he pats my head some more and say "Good girl"

8. kerryslut4bbc

sweet bbe x

blackmeat likes this.
  9. nycblackbull

nycblackbull Active Member Real Person

mmmmmmmmmmmm i would shoot a thyck load deep in them guts

10. kerryslut4bbc

never say no to a thick load bbe x

11. BBCS1ut

BBCS1ut Member

US
    mmm I couldn't agree more... I never turn down a load or spit... I swallow have since I was 14

BlkTyler and Mexi-Man like this.
  12. simba

simba Member

nice body u have Kerry, hope ur pussy tastes good. simba (a BLACKMAN)

13. guyhardcore

guyhardcore Member

love to have u as my sub..as i enjoy hardcore sex n all way into spanking..slapping..tieing the hands..walking u like a dog...stuff ur mouth wit panty n bra n my undergarment...spitting n pissing allover ur face n body ....kicking on ur ass n grabbing n pulling ur hair to let u know who ur master is..msg me as we can get in touch n know better ..,my ym is guyhardcore87@yahoo.com as i have cam n we can chat more k

14. BBCS1ut

BBCS1ut Member

US
    OMG Master... thats just how this slut needs it and agrees thats how all of us white girls should behave and accept it

blackmeat likes this.
  15. aBadHubby49

aBadHubby49 Active Member

At 9 years old you were trying to pick up Black Men? Yeah, ok, tell me another good fairy tale young lady.

16. BBCS1ut

BBCS1ut Member

US
    as of January I am now 54... and yes, if you don't want to believe it... when I was 9 I had fantasized about being with (older) Black Men... and I liked how they looked at me... I just wish 1 of them would've made my dreams come (or cum) true.

blackmeat likes this.
  17. fgrown

fgrown Member

I don't know how real bbcsluts story is but I hope no bruthas get the wrong idea from her story and start lookin at 9 year olds....

18. fgrown

fgrown Member

But she looks hot if that is really her, and i would't ming verifying that ass...;)

19. BBCS1ut

BBCS1ut Member

US
    it's true... but it wasn't posted for bruthas to start looking at 9 year olds... although I know some that have and they were 25 to 30 year olds... don't know how far pass looking they went... but a neighbor of mine had about 7 or 8 really youngs girls at his house all the time mostly white girls and a few looked to be 10 or younger... I just know what I felt at that age and wanted to share... now that I have internet back... I will get certified real on here... and maybe one day fgrown I would't mind letting you verify this ass and more

20. fgrown

fgrown Member

Mmmm you look good for 54;) And i don't mean to be cynical. Maybe you are sincere. The more I hear you the more i believe you. But that might just be my hard dick thinking for me. Anyway..I'd be glad to be a verifier and punish your big fat ass as I have you bent over spread wide and and pulled by your dirty brown hair. I'd be glad to verify that your hot mouth can willingly take 9 and a half hard inches down your throat, and that you throw back plenty of ass as I hard stroke you from behind while smacking that ass and making you say how much of a black cock slut you really are. One day can't cum soon enuf. If you're serious lets make it soon...