Only white women?

Most of the pussy I have fucked is Caucasian, I have also had Hispanic, Asian and Black. None of it was bad but some was better than other. Attitude is a bigger issue than race or ethnic background. If a woman has been admitted to our group and wants my cock in her it's going to happen. NO particular ethnic or racial group has a monopoly on hot women.

i love Latinas,but i don't get much of that down here unfortunatly -sigh- i've only like had two since i got into my college,and thats really it on that end

Latina are hot and spicy... I've got much love for the latin mamis!

Most of the pussy I have fucked is Caucasian, I have also had Hispanic, Asian and Black. None of it was bad but some was better than other. Attitude is a bigger issue than race or ethnic background. If a woman has been admitted to our group and wants my cock in her it's going to happen. NO particular ethnic or racial group has a monopoly on hot women.
... Except what your personal preference is

... Except what your personal preference is
Naturally, everyone male and female has a type of person that pushes their hot button. This site is about people that enjoy crossing the color barrier. Nearly everyone has something or someone that turns them on sexually. If I had my choice I prefer petite redheads, I also prefer that the pubes be trimmed close or shaved. That doesn't mean I will pass up a dark haired Mediterranean woman with a hairy pussy. It just means she wasn't my first choice.

This site is definitely more than about people who enjoy crossing the colour barrier. Surely you've peeped the mindset of a large number of individuals on this site. I'll just assume you said that for the sake of simplicity. I definitely feel you ... If you can't have steak, you'll settle for chicken. I was simply pointing out that some are better than others in accordance to your personal preference.

Back