Only to Black (bi?) Bulls and Masters

Hello guys!
My name is Jessica, 38 years of age, married and 100% into Cuckolding and BDSM. No freaks, just a white couple she is making the rules and he is the submissive part! Marriage is all fine, we "play" (cuckolding or bdsm) not 24/7 and sex is good! All of you who know the Cuck/BDSM lifestyle heard these kind of stories. To make long thing short i really want to know how you think about the constallation of White Mistress, Black Master and white hubby/slave.

Mistress and Master are equal, hubby is inferior in all ways! We came across some (poor) minds, that a Black Master with a white slave/dog is a strange thing. As i said, poor minds! What do you think?

My ex was a Black goddess and liked submissive men. It really did not matter if they were Black or White. I don't see any reason why you have to lock the dynamic by race. A cuckold is essentially submissive and the woman is in a more dominant position simply by virtue of controlling the pussy. Her bull might be dominant to her, equal or submissive depending on her interests.

Back